It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Here and I'm here to prove UFO's/Aliens are real.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by DisUglyBoyHere
After I get 20 posts i'll upload this video, that I hope to god wasn't already rehashed and brought up from the past. So i'll search the forums to see if anyone has this video.
A little bit about myself: I'm black, 17, love hip-hop. I think that ghosts are real. I don't think bigfoot is real because no one has ever found a sasquatch carcass lol. I think MOST alien and NWO conspiracy theories are really crappy. Like there is no evidence to back them up, at all. Like I lol at the blonde haired blue eyed aliens fighting reptile people. But at the same time there are a few exceptions. I remember one guy who threw out a bunch of info about aliens and nwo stuff and him and his whole family "disappeared". So some people seem credible with plausible theories but most are just crazy nutcases. I'm also intrigued how so many religions all over the world says that there god came from a certain star in the sirius constellation. Sorry for the wall of text.

Don't post any videos!!!. You'll soon learn videos do not prove a single thing when invoking aliens into the picture. I suggest you exhaust your energy on learning the difficulties on "space travel".

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I have found an ANCIENT video on youtube from 2006 supporting the idea of atmospheric beasts with photos. I've searched the forums and this video currently does not exist on the forum. I'll post that video as soon as I get 20 posts.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Welcome DisUglyBoyHere

Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice, you will find numerous threads to choose from to add your thoughts to. Once you have achieved the minimum of 20 post replies, you will be able to create your own threads in their appropriate areas & additionally send & receive messages to fellow ATS members.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First )
Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Hey New Members!! Come here if you need advice
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics

*** Please have fun, ATS at times is like a rollercoaster ride! But be aware if you act in an uncivil-like manner, discuss personal illicit drug usage, use profanity, troll, intentionally spread a hoax, spam, advertise and/or get verbally abusive, you will be removed off the ride by a Moderator. This is for your safety, & also for those both young and old on the ride with you.

So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I can't wait to see what you have! Welcome to ATS!

Feel free to check out the Below Top Secret forums. I created a forum on good modern hip hop a little while ago.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by drneville
There are no aliens visiting earth...
Where here on this planet with a few million species, just one of them advanced (us)

No doubt there are other planets with life on, they just aint capable to get of ther globe
We are a fluke of nature

We are not a fluke of nature, we evolved over millions of years.
Logic tells you the same would happen to life on other planets.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join