It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Here and I'm here to prove UFO's/Aliens are real.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
After I get 20 posts i'll upload this video, that I hope to god wasn't already rehashed and brought up from the past. So i'll search the forums to see if anyone has this video.
A little bit about myself: I'm black, 17, love hip-hop. I think that ghosts are real. I don't think bigfoot is real because no one has ever found a sasquatch carcass lol. I think MOST alien and NWO conspiracy theories are really crappy. Like there is no evidence to back them up, at all. Like I lol at the blonde haired blue eyed aliens fighting reptile people. But at the same time there are a few exceptions. I remember one guy who threw out a bunch of info about aliens and nwo stuff and him and his whole family "disappeared". So some people seem credible with plausible theories but most are just crazy nutcases. I'm also intrigued how so many religions all over the world says that there god came from a certain star in the sirius constellation. Sorry for the wall of text.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

I look forward to seeing the proof that you have, that UFO's/Aliens are real. Though, if you really do have the proof, you might want to consider getting your book/movie deal sewn up before you reveal all here.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by DisUglyBoyHere
After I get 20 posts i'll upload this video, that I hope to god wasn't already rehashed and brought up from the past. So i'll search the forums to see if anyone has this video.
A little bit about myself: I'm black, 17, love hip-hop. I think that ghosts are real. I don't think bigfoot is real because no one has ever found a sasquatch carcass lol. I think MOST alien and NWO conspiracy theories are really crappy. Like there is no evidence to back them up, at all. Like I lol at the blonde haired blue eyed aliens fighting reptile people. But at the same time there are a few exceptions. I remember one guy who threw out a bunch of info about aliens and nwo stuff and him and his whole family "disappeared". So some people seem credible with plausible theories but most are just crazy nutcases. I'm also intrigued how so many religions all over the world says that there god came from a certain star in the sirius constellation. Sorry for the wall of text.

Welcome to ATS.

Regarding your introduction, can you elaborate on the video you have? Can you possibly provide some information i.e. what is it about?
edit on 22/6/12 by jrmcleod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by DisUglyBoyHere

cool, welcome to the forum man.

I'll be waiting for your video.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I searched the forums and people have already posted the Turkey UFO above the water with entities residing within the craft. Oh well.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I want to see your ufo alien video.Can you put video to todou www.tudou.com

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
There are no aliens visiting earth...
Where here on this planet with a few million species, just one of them advanced (us)

No doubt there are other planets with life on, they just aint capable to get of ther globe
We are a fluke of nature

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   

If you read the threads you found, you will discover the most logical explanation for this "ufo with entities" is that it is actually a cruise ship on the water and what is visible in the video is the bridge of the ship - the officers on the bridge are the "entities".

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Welcome to the looney bin.

Its good to have you here.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by 37human

It's just a youtube video I stumbled across on youtube.
Does this look familiar guys? This exact video has already been uploaded.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by DisUglyBoyHere

Hi! I'm in my thirties, and I love bands like sigur ros and beirut. I don't know what to think of bigfoot, but the lack of skeletal remains, I agree, makes it improbable to me as well. I'm convinced that some UFOs are vehicles carrying beings considered alien to human beings. The term "new world order" has been used for at least 75 years, that I'm aware of, to describe what governments wish to attain, so I have no problem with the use of it. The alien races such as reptilian, nordic, etc., is pure speculation to me, lacking ANY empirical evidence(as opposed to the UFOs themselves). And I also think religions are political, man-made fairy-tales

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Welcome
You love hip hop, check out Granny Robatroid, i think they even did a documentary on her, though i haven't seen it myself yet.

I met Granny along time ago, she is a beautiful lady and very respected in the hip hop scene.

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
For those that can't watch the video:-
It's a synopsis from Dr Lear (apparently he was in Turkey and filmed the UFO in 2009, which I didn't know?)
Includes a small snippet from a UFO conference he was at explaining analysis of the footage.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I don't think a video can ever be proof of such a thing due to the high quality CGI that can be produced by anyone. It's EASILY faked which makes photos and videos almost obsolete regarding this subject.

A video coupled with credible witness accounts? Maybe. Just a video? No.

I'm happy to be proved wrong though. Welcome.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS...I see you have already learned to use the search feature.

You're off to a great start here, and should make a worthy contributer to the pages of ATS.

I'll be watching for you in the pits.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by IceFlower

I'm not tryna bash the non-believers, but am I supposed to believe a skeptic, sitting behind a computer, coming up with conclusions of the incident even though they have never been there. Or should I believe Dr.Roger Leir and the scientific Institue of Istanbul? Dr.Roger Leir said there were no ships out there. He was there, he witnessed it. So how is that statement even valid? Just sayin'.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Hi! female, white, 25 from England lol.
Likes longweekends, horse riding and hoping to win the lottery any day now.
thanks for bringing this video to my attention, as i'd never seen it before.
IMO it seems credible, filmed on 2 different occasions by 2 different people and wasn't debunked by TUBITAK.
It's definently a unidentified flying object, whether its alien or not we cant say for certain.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

I am not trying to tell you what to believe, only trying to save you some time. If this is the video you are wanting to present as "proof", I am only letting you know it has been discussed at great length before now.

Kudos to you for using search and finding the threads.

It matters not to me what you believe.

Have fun here.

Turkey UFO
edit on 22-6-2012 by IceFlower because: add link to thread

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Hello and welcome!!

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Welcome to the site. I don't think you'll get too much pushback here about UFOs being real. That's pretty much a given. The alien part though, you've got your work cut out for you.

You know, I see pigeons everywhere, but rarely do you stumble across a dead one. You'd think we'd be up to our knees in them. Just sayin'.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join