It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Important for people who live in coastal areas of Earth.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
To those of you familiar with Clif High's work, this will be very interesting.

E13 - June 16, 2012 - now we know - disaster dates, and how applicable, and validated for early 2013 - LISTEN, and then, validate, and if you accept, Take Action while there is time!

Here is the link for the free podcast download

halfpasthuman.com...

edit on 18.08/2011 by symbolon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
My 10 year old son had the oddest dream a couple days ago, he said it was very vivid and different than most, he felt like he was awake in it.

1. There was a tidal wave as tall as a mountain. And all we had to do was go inside and close the door. And it passed over. He said wormhole when describing it to his grandmother then said he didn't say that when I asked about that later, or didnt' remember saying that. But he said it created a wormhole which I wondered who gave him that use of the word like that, maybe he was being shown something.

2. Then a huge iceberg came close, and it would freeze anyone close enough. He said odd thing was, it did come close to him but he got home.

3. Then a very tall, slow moving wall of fire came towards us. But we just got into our car and drove away. We came back and all was gone.

4. Then the earth split into two, the oxygen was ripped away, but we all still lived. There were two halves with people on them. And they were circling around strangely and one half hit a planet and then went into the sun.

Considering all the scenarios I've read about, from Deluge to Ice Age, to Fire in the Sky, to Earth Disasters he got the whole thing.

We're on the west coast roughly, just over an hour to the Pacific.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
My 10 year old son had the oddest dream a couple days ago, he said it was very vivid and different than most, he felt like he was awake in it.

Seems like he may be taking of a volcanic eruption.
Best fits i think to such,

Eruption could happen, triggering a landslide that causes a tidal wave, at the same time melts the nearby snow caps of other mountains causing lahars ( water / mud flows caused by volcanoes ) they have a density like concrete and will freeze anyone near them not literally but figuratively. And the wall of fire, would of course be lava, that if allow some time to pass, would be gone when you returned.

of course depends on location, but is what I thought of right away.

interesting, but mostly has a metaphorical meaning to it.
edit on 22-6-2012 by Moneyisgodlifeisrented because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Moneyisgodlifeisrented

Well earth splitting could be metaphorical for what Dolores Cannon refers to as the new earth, like a cell splitting.

And dreams tend to be metaphorical but in a sense it also hit on so many theories all at once. In each scenario, even the last, we were there still, and humans still survived.

new topics

top topics

join