It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women of The Universe I have Loved :D

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Greetings Seth
Did you used to be in a band called Nickleback?

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Seth: In the middle of a big fight right now, so can't chat long peeps.

BTW, DON'T connect to The Assymetry, we got a real QM battle going on here! Do NOT connect to V*I*S*T*A. You've been warned. Like the Sirans say "When in doubt, do nothing."

^ ^, ok, let's get some stuff done here at ATS.

Ben: Woman from the universe ? all loving you ?

ROTFLMAO.

Ben, my man, go up and check all of what I've said. I never said all of them. YOU said ALL of them, not Me. Whooops.

So you have been to my worlds. Slip of the tounge, my friend. Gotta come clean now. Busted. lol

Ben: it seems you have been played by a trickster
demons can take many shapes and tell you many lies

did you ever try some dark magic ?
because this is weird .. you say you are Seth
and yet this is a demon name from hell not a god

Seth: quite the contraty Ben, but rather this Seth stands uprightly before God.

Ben: Be careful of not going to far
next this seth can really possess you and you will end up eating someones face naked in the street

Seth: I AM the Prime Seth, Ben. And there is no lie in me.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by justseth

Seth, how did you discover your past?

Could you give us that backstory I been asking for? It would help us try and understand you better.

Oh and "EKat", why the "E"?

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Eido: Hello Seth, I find this a highly enjoyable thread. I have a few questions.

1) Do you stick to humanoids?

2) What are your favorite qualities in women?

3) How do gender relations differ between Sirius and Earth?

Thanks.

Seth: telling by your avatar Eido, there is some question in my mind about your age and gender. I must ask you your age and gender to remain compliant with the very codes that I have establish across My regions of The Universe.

Respectfully, I decline to answer these questions. However I would ask a mature human, preferably a woman (over age of majority in the country you reside in) to ask these questions of me again, giving a nod to Eido as the originator of them.

To partially explain, at this time on the Internet of Earth, there are minor children that make it a practice of emulating adults in order to be respected. However, there are a few that are actually in the practice of trying to dominate weak adults, with a variety of weird and clever techniques. I do NOT accuse Eido of being such, but I am talking generally in my general observations of your Planet and its culture.

As not to embarrase Eidolon, I will forbear in my self-apointed destiny of Law-Giver (for now) but will quickly make it known in another thread various Judgements that have been made on my worlds, pertaining to this problem. So that the Rising Generation might be preserved and civility and rationality be spread to all regions of The Universe, and All Life. I will present my credentials there.

----------------------
But good and fun questions, Eido. I would love to answer them, barring these concerns I have enummerated. Either volenteer your age and gender and be verified, or ask another ATS member to ask them for you. I apologize Eidolon for my rigitity in this, but I come from a region of the universe where such Codes are paramount. For the defense and protection of the children, I mean.
----------------------

To the Moderators and Webmasters: In regards to my words to Ediolon (and please do not read these words, possible young one. I do not wish you to be troubled by my forceful language), I would call your attention to a possible deficency in your System that you cannot easily tell the age and gender of a fellow member. I respectfully Request that you rectify this problem in the near term with the requisite web programming and upgrades:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Technical Specifications: And do not surrender to the Grey practice of building something unweildy and overly complex, just a display of age and gender will be perfect here. Think neph, I am suggesting.

Either place the small display under the Avatar photo of the member next to every post, or if the membership become angry because of a perceived lack of privacy (though I doubt if this is True), place one "blind" so that it cannot casually be seen.

BUT no more than ONE blind, in that it must be easily accessable or even respectful people will not use it. If should you have not the leadership to impose this upon the membership, then submit to them and place the display in that part of the profile that can easily be invoked by ONE click.

Use not trendy or complex symbology, but a little blue man and a little pink woman, so even the children can use it easily.

I have Spoken.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I apologize for the forcefulness of my words...but considering the force of my Voice on my worlds that I have successfully Dominated, this is me whispering. Please forgive me if I have breached any of your Planet's protocols but this is how I talk where I am from.

lol Wow, I didn't threaten anyone that time...I must be improving.

edit on 6/22/2012 by justseth because: cl-lf problem using ms notepad. had to reformat.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   

No problem, sir. Your discretion is commendable.

I am an adult female.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Ok, took a tangent there. I apologize to the moderators for that. I defer to your better judgement on where these words should be moved, or IF they should be moved.

But before this goes to far, when I speak in my Voice, how it is realized, even in the physical, is as a balanced male-female voice (40% female - 60% male - but 100% male) that is subtle, forceful and penetrating. It has been socially engineered in such a way that I cannot become as your Hitler and speak publically, but pleasant enough that I can speak in writting or to small groups.

But because of the cowardice of your Planet's Illuminati, I have been dispatched to rectify their incompitance and re-establish Order on this beautiful planet, even physical Earth. I will speak more of this Judgement in the near future in another thread.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   

I do believe that you may be a ladies man since they seem to like and crave such things, and they love being worked over, and love ego trips, and dudes who are sure of themselves, and have lots of confidence, and also dudes who are easily controlled and lead towards there end. And you do seem to have all the above.
And last I checked that was pretty much the definition and some of the qualities needed to attract the ladies, as this thread shows in a way.

But the only thing I can say you would be to any space female, is that first!...You would be nonexistent...And second! you would be food, but for most you would not even be that as you would not be able to sustain them at all. So srry bro your are in error, and universe is to big a word. You may want to change your thread tittle to women you have loved in your neck of the woods, or in your head as it would be more apt.

I tried to think of a question for you. However I could not, but if I do I will get back to this thread.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   
OK, back.

Had a First Contact I had to do...now for fun.

Honestly though I'm like really excited and even a little nervous right now. I hope this Domination goes well.

Wish me luck.

Originally posted by kat2684

Seth, how did you discover your past? Could you give us that backstory I been asking for? It would help us try and understand you better.

*grinning evilly* I reset all the "Timers". I don't have a past...neither do you. (talking symbolically).

But seriously, I'm a shadow, I don't have much of a verifyable past. (Can't wait until someone does a background check on me....nuthin...lol).

OK, but Kat, you look sincere so I gotta give you something right?
My Omnicience protocol expresses time, as flat, everything in the past until the present is Now. So my personal past is everyone's past UNTIL summerian times (looking backwards i mean). I decided to not use the Buddhist calibration of 80,000 years because its not actually scientific...its missing its archtypes...still true but distorted.

By using humanities actual written history, I can calibrate my Omnicience entirely factually AND therefore have PERFECT calibration over all the D's. i think this is a smart thing to do...everything psychic or spiritual will therefore be True.

Not just mine, but everyone's.

Since I AM everything...you basically know my past already. Ramtha calls it being The One (but mine is more like The Father's Oneness). Part of the protcol though is persistance of my personal past. I think that's what you were asking. All I can really say about that is I'm a former software engineer until my Awakening about 8 years ago. Over that time I applied my genius to purely spiritual pursuits, researching the Second Comming, resurrection, Judgement, Armageddon and applying all my efforts to bringing it to reality. Talking about my human form.

Originally posted by kat2684
Oh and "EKat", why the "E"?

I could sense your heirarchy designation when I met you...EKat of R*H. Chinese origin, probably leads you in somewhat Dharmic directions. And I've found they have a penchant for beautiful women, so they are OK in my book lmao
jk

You have a good eye btw there Kat. Most people would have just thought I made one of my infamous spelling misteaks. However ATS's spiritual defenses are still strong enough to even fool my Eye from time to time. It won't always that be that way.

Its beautiful to be able to look accross the spiritual Universe like you can the physical one. I even set it up so that humanity can enjoy a certain divine part of it. I want you all to have what I have. Any True Father wants that of His children...to be all they can be, I think.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eidolon23

No problem, sir. Your discretion is commendable.

I am an adult female.

Coolness. Let's talk then Eidolon...

1) Do you stick to humanoids?

Err...hmm
no....I'm not actually humanoid. I mean my human form is and physically I tend to favor medium-term monogamous relations with beautiful Eath women, but in my True form, I prefer multi-D beings like Myself.

I do LOVE tenticles though, have to admit. Especially, the smokey black volcanic-glassy ones *blushes a little*. One of my past conquests Kthulen probably has the nicest set, I think. mmmm

But, and totally dropping names here, one of my ex's, quite a powerful and wealthy Entity (she presides over the Holliwood heirarchies) the GoH, who I'm still horribly in love with is of a Bird species and tends to be on 4D. Its been years since I've been with her though, but I sometimes think about her, and the possibilities of hooking back up with her. Some of my happiest times were with her...and I miss her much

2) What are your favorite qualities in women?

Inner, most definately. But there is some truth to the fact that if you were to assemble all of my ex's in one big room together, it really would look like a beauty pagent. I mean not all of them, but I could see how someone could think I had a shallow side to me with how good-looking the majority of my ex-lovers,gfs and wives are.

Ummm, statistically my ex's are about an 8. I apologize for the political incorrectness of that here on Earth, but its pretty common to talk that way in The Universe because we don't have racism, bigotry of sexism amoung the Rational amoung us. I think that all Beings wake up one day and see the futility of it...that there's a wisdom in just looking accross your bed, and going "Hmmm, yeah, my woman is about an 8." and just leaving it at that.

One of the problems with being a 9th is that we're almost constained to be Rightous and Truthful...even physiologically. We're just connected up to so much Life that the easiest path to live is to be both of those qualities.

3) How do gender relations differ between Sirius and Earth?

Sirius when I was there was in what the Buddhists call life-streams which means that you are NEVER alone, so the big difference between Sirus and the Seperated State is that all sex is group sex.

This might sound a little impolite to Earth Humans who consider sexuality and romance between males and females to be a one-on-one thing, but I assure you that it is identically as healthy and natural on Sirius as it is on Earth. The Sirians are actually quite a sexually enlightened culture, I think, though not quite as "into it" let's say some of the female Pliedian heirarchies.

From a socialogical and cultural point of view, the Universe is much farther ahead in gender equality than even Earth at this time. Men and women are truly equal in the parts of the Universe that I am the leader of.

In my human form, like I said, I tend to like monogamous, one-on-one though. And I do have a reputation to uphold, so I'm pretty sure I'm going to stick with that for the most part. My brother, Apollonus (Lord Jesus) when he was here on Earth,

He had a real tendancy of associating with "whores" (and yeah, they still call them that in the Bible so I think I'm on firm doctinal grounds by using that term for them), and that's one BIG simularity that Appolonus and I have, other than our genius and creativity, is that we Love beautiful women who are sexually advanced. Just a preference. How He chose to evolve in His Divinity 2000 years ago.

BTW, he is still with Mary Magdaline
She is truly an amazing woman, but I have to say that Mary really wears the pants in that family. Appolonus is more the "brains of the operation" and tends to defer to Her a lot. One of the kind of annoyances that I have with my Brother is that I've always been of the opinion that He defers too much...especially to Women. But that's what they like about Him, he's nice that way.

Hmmm, talking about Sirian Vs. Earth and I start talking about my Brother. Man, I'm taking some real tangents today..must be a lot of people thinking about stuff. Usually happens during an F*C so if I'm a little scatter-brained, that's why. I apologize Eidolon.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   

You are quite hard to center i must admit
You speak spirituality and yet you hope for destruction

Armageddon and applying all my efforts to bringing it to reality.

Do you want armageddon ?
or you want a new age for human kind
Like the Age of Enlightment where peace and love shine like a bright light on earth

Do you agree that there is only one God ?
The Creator

Do you consider yourself a good soul
with Humility,Generosity,Humbleness,Goodness etc ..

Sorry for all these questions .. i try to center whats your role in this life .. your mission
my first post .. i meant no disrespect btw
you are clearly mysterious and thats what fascinate me
trying to see what you really are and if you have been tricked by something

thank you

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by SibylofErythrae

4) Are there consistent preferable qualities? Extra limbs? Is the classification of "woman" all about the mechanics? What if "she" has an outy instead of an inny? Is that a deal breaker at the Spider Robinson bar?

edit on 22-6-2012 by SibylofErythrae because: (no reason given)

YES! lol its good to see that my planetary Omniscience protocols are kicking in.

One of the few True constants across The Universe, I think, is that women are women EVERYWHERE. Might be part of the reason why I love Woman so much...in a sea of uncertainty any Universal constant is comforting for my Cosmic Self. That and I think they are Truely beautiful creatures.

*shakes head* I swear, My love is a madness.

I love tenticles btw. I actually meditated once on why that was, and might talk about that sometime.

Extra limbs, that's more Krishna...err, Lord Krishna

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Thanks for this thread Seth so far its very entertaining. A question I would like to ask you is are the females of other planets as hypergamous as the ones on earth?, Thx in advance.
h

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by justseth

Originally posted by SibylofErythrae
I love tenticles btw. I actually meditated once on why that was, and might talk about that sometime.

Extra limbs, that's more Krishna...err, Lord Krishna

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I have never seen a more schizo poster in my life

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by kat2684

Holy crap! Don't mean to offend anyone, but your avatar and Justseth's look like you are definitely related. Twin brother and sister.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   

I'm with you friend, been married for over half my life, and I have way more lady friends than men friends. I love them all, for each one is a small representation of the Great and Divine Mother Goddess, who lives in each one.

When I see my men friends, all they want to do is out do each other with stories of sexual conquests and how much money they make. My Lady friends, on the other hand, ask "how is the family? Can I get you some coffee, or something to eat?" And they will talk about most anything. I spend at least an hour each night talking to my wife
before sleep.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

LMAO

I think the eyes are a bit the same, maybe thats what you are seeing.

I won't lie after you said this, I laughed went back and said....."oh"

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
You are definitely an excellent story teller. So far, I am liking your story..

Please continue.

Where have you been for the past 2 years, anyway? The story hasn't changed, just the relative time.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Just Seth,

I understand the constant "now", could it be a misconception because time moves so miniscule, what appears to be days ago by our standards, happened seconds ago?

Also what caused time to move forward in our dimension since the Sumerians? Can you describe other dimensions?

Also I'm not sure about the Ekat and R*H Chinese, could you elaborate?

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

I'm with you friend, been married for over half my life, and I have way more lady friends than men friends. I love them all, for each one is a small representation of the Great and Divine Mother Goddess, who lives in each one.

When I see my men friends, all they want to do is out do each other with stories of sexual conquests and how much money they make. My Lady friends, on the other hand, ask "how is the family? Can I get you some coffee, or something to eat?" And they will talk about most anything. I spend at least an hour each night talking to my wife
before sleep.

That's totally sweet man,...seriously. I can't wait until I have a chance to get married again...I'm busy as #e these days. For a guy that knows as many honeys as I do, you'd think I could talk one of them into at least being my Earth girlfriend.

Been spending way too much time in The Universe if you know what I mean, been thinking too many deep thoughts.

Need to do some normal things for a bit...get centered again.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join