It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Watch Dogs" and "Black Ops: II" Video Game Disinformation

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by onthedownlow

could be many things, intimidation, romance, a threat - which is what it is. When i read it i feel it has nothing to do with religion at all.

to me it says

we are many, we are everyone. we wash your clothes, we cook your food, we drive you around, we haul your trash, we guard you while you sleep. DO NOT _____ WITH US.

little fight club flair thrown in there.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Watch Dogs sounds a fun game to be played. And expect the movie to be both scary and entertaining.

And heads up on the future mantra: Watch Dogs was not meant to be a blueprint.

But in all seriousness such a concept for the future of the human race is inevitable as advanced technological and computer development is discovered and created. Its never going to stop. Utopia versus dystopia has always been the eternal struggle for humankind and is the force that has allowed us to be where we are today.

Mankind and machine will merge and then and only then will we will be able to transcend beyond the stars. If the human race is to survive the death of this planet we will need a new place to call home.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Tindalos2013

I agree, it is a race against time, we are either going to progress through technological means or die. But the only thing i can think of with that would be a dystopia, the higher, elite class will be the augmented and the transcending race, then comes the race class war. the humans vs the augmented.

im sure watch dogs will be a fun game, but its just too eery, the idea of it freaks me out. i guess the technology is pretty much here already but it unsettles me.

<< 1   >>

join