It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Duke Endorses Charles Barron For Congress

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   

David Duke, a former KKK Grand Wizard and self-described "white nationalist", released a video Wednesday endorsing former Black Panther and current Moammar Gaddafi-loving New York City Council Member Charles Barron. Barron is running for the Democratic nomination for New York's 8th Congressional District.

What, you ask, could these two possibly have in common? Why, anti-zionism of course.

David Duke Endorses Charles Barron For Congress: Former KKK Grand Wizard Finds Anti-Zionist Middle Ground

So, a racist, white supremacist Democrat is endorsing a racist, black supremacist Democrat. Doesn't physics they cancel each other out and explode in a flash as bright as a thousand suns? We could only hope.

But at least they have something in common...I guess. I hope they're blissfully happy with each other.

/TOA

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
This had to be the best part of the article.

“In a race for Congress between an anti-Zionist black activist and a black activist who is a bought and paid for Zionist Uncle Tom, I’ll take the anti-Zionist any day,” he says. “In this election of limited choices, I believe that Charles Barron is the best choice. Why? Because I think there’s no greater danger facing the United States of America and facing the world than the unbridled power of Zionist globalism. … Charles Barron stands against that power. If I lived in New York City, I would certainly vote for Charles Barron.”

join