It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Discussion of Energy Clouds.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Okay so I was talking about this with fellow ATSers today and I wanted your opinion on the matter.

Is there ever a day where everyone in your general vicinity is having a bad day? Then the next day things are back to normal?

I have a theory on why this might occur. I feel like energy has the power to gather and store a mass of similar emotions and vibes, and that energy cloud could travel.

So let's say a cloud of negative energy goes through your area of residence or work. That negative energy cloud would affect everyone negatively throughout the day until it passes by.

The same could be said about a cloud of positive energy, where a mass of positive vibes are passing through the area and everyone is in a good mood.

Looking at this theory, if a really bad event occurs, all the negative energy from that event can carry downwind to a completely unrelated area and cause that negative energy to camp out there until dissipated or moved even further.

That is why it is important that we focus on positive energy. If enough people are thinking positive, an energy cloud of happiness and love will form and start moving across the planet, brightening other people's days from very far away.

Like I said, this is just a theory I came up with, none of this is proven by any scientific evidence, just some thoughts of mine.

What do you think?

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

I agree with the part of the theory of the energy grouping together and traveling together, but I personally believe lei gates, or the planetary grid system has something to do with it

fc01.deviantart.net...

That's a picture of the planetary grid system, similar in shape to lei gates. Maybe the negative energy cycles through at a starting point on the planet, and travels through going to points switching negative with positive or neutral, and cycling through the planet, working similar to blood in a living organism.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
We never stop recieving all kinds of EM energy......This should be obvious.....
We ourselves are composed of micro bursts of it.....
Why wouldnt conflicting fields influence the behavior, mood, and even the actions of humans.....???
We are built like a perfect antenna system in our bone structures.
Our conscious and consciousness depend upon the flow of tiney electric currents through multiple switches with more than the usual two gates......thus we think.....
With the advent of micro wave transmission, electrical power transmission, and other modern EM signals which are ayered on top of those already mentioned, we get a substantial dose of EM interferance from all directions at a constantly waxing and waning power level......
How do you feel far from town sitting by a nice bubbly stream?Calmer?
you are still getting EM from natural sources and perhaps faded signals from civilisation...but your mind is was built to operate in this EM environment.
THINK ABOUT IT

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Interesting topic.

Energy dynamics are real. Raising our thoughts and emotions, and contributing positive energy to the best of our ability is a very real, and IMO important way, to not only improve our own experience of life, but to help our world in ways that are little understood at present.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
About the clouds of energy moving:

Monday through Wednesday of this week I had some really bad days at work. Things were just not working out.

Then this morning when I woke up, it was like a weight had been lifted, like that bad energy had moved on and I had a great day at work.

I have a friend a couple states away who has said today has been terrible vibes for him.

That is what brought up this thread in the first place. The fact that these energy clouds do in fact seem to exist and they travel around.

Loco loco had brought up the ley lines idea, and I wanted to add to that.

Ley lines are like veins in a body. Some veins carry the fresh oxygenated blood along certain paths, and some veins carry the used old blood along different paths. What if the good and bad vibe clouds traveled along the same paths around the world based on Ley lines? I find this interesting.

top topics

join