It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**Not for the faint of heart***If you see something, film something

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Don't let a collection of bad incidents compiled into a single video be the basis of how you perceive law enforcement in general. You are smarter than that, I hope.

Especially when the first clip in said video happens to be a good example of when use of deadly force is fully authorized and appropriate. Verbal and less than lethal measures were used to no effect on that guy, and then he swung.

I don't care about the rest of the clips as I know the sole purpose of their inclusion in the video is to sway your opinion of law enforcement to more closely match that of the author of the video: To hate police.

The bait is there. Going to take it?

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   

The bait is there. Going to take it?
reply to post by Sek82

The truth is there. Going to believe it?

vvv

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by chrismarco

I am sick of police abuse! After watching the Kelly Thomas incident on youtube..It broke my heart!! Who do you call when the police do something horrible to you? First file a complaint with The Department of Justice in DC, State Police and FBI. There is also a group of guys in Florida called- The Police Complaint Center.

You may also want to file complaints with the city or county manager.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by KingDoey

There are 2 cops that have done horrible things to me! I have yet to see a day of JUSTICE!! One is in the City and the other works for the County. I am afraid of being pulled over at night! I keep the FBI on speed dial because I have no-one else to call. I live in NC

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
aileen wuornos also blamed the cops for everything she did

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join