It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Video: Zimmerman giving cops blow-by-blow re-enactment

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Anyone who says he has no injuries is just being a disgusting liar...his nose isn't even in the middle of his face anymore....let it go...Trayvon was a thug...it was self defense, the end.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

There was no confrontation initially when we was following lil homie...he wasn't even aware that lil homie knew he was being followed. The guy was neighborhood watch, so as long as he kept his distance...he was not really in the wrong to begin with.

If you watch the video, he states that he started to walk away because he could no longer see lil homie, and he was attempting to get an address for the cops. Thats when lil homie confronted him, and then without premise attacked him as he was backing away.

Did you watch the video?

Neighborhood watches do that kind of thing...they follow what they perceive to be trouble and report it to the cops. Where I live they are called neighborhood patrols and they are very effective in keeping crime down. Who wants to pick up a hooker in a alleyway when you have a stiff in a SUV rolling his light bar and conversing with the cops on a cell phone.

I think Zimmy was a little over zealous in his attempt to investigate, however that does not necessarily put him in the wrong when confronted by lil homie. And yes I call him lil homie....because unfortunately this world still goes guilty by association. He wanted to look like a thug, so he dressed like one....and thats likely the very thing that got him killed.

Vanity, my favorite sin.

Maybe him and the devil is playin bones while kickin it on some 40's smokin the devils blunts.......

My point is Lil homie is made out to be this lil angel.......which he wasn't by far. He perpetrated a persona that he thought was cool and gangsta and it eventually got him shot. Another wanna be with no perception of reality.

The gangsters I know....don't dress like that..guess why.....cause it attracts too much damned attention.

<< 1   >>

join