It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Hate Mitt Romney more than President Obama??

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Romney is Kapoot!

He is another stooge for special interests and crony capitalism that this nation needs to get rid of.

We need more responsible people in office that care about this country, rather than how they can rig the system to fill they and their cronies pockets at my tax paying expense.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

Yea, isn't it comical what he said?
He basically admitted the problem in this country going back many years, and rather than address the problems and solutions, he latches onto criminal Romney in order to continue the status quo and looting they do.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

You know the thread I am talking about

Nope...I don't.

Please link to my thread that I made all about Racism...I'd love to read it...I usually enjoy my work.

and you have made other questionable racist comments

Prove it...go find all those questionable racist comments.

It's not as bad as the comments you made about supporting rapist...and as soon as you show me my "racist" thread...I'll show you the links to your "rapist" comments.

You see that...you see how easy it is to make things up and then refuse to prove them???

But I can help you see why Obama is bad. You should frankly be really upset with Obama, because he doesn't care about democratic or liberal principles he only cares about himself and getting votes. Everything he has been doing this year has been a political move because frankly every year four in a president's cycle is an election year!

I don't care about democratic or liberal principles...I care about action...and I have approved of most of Obama's actions for the past 3.5 years.

Obama has tried to work with the Republicans for the past 3.5 years...and now it's time he acts on his own because they have proven they aren't going to work with him. I say good job Obama...keep it going.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
The response will be that Romney the Criminal is entitled to it.

Originally posted by shaluach

Originally posted by jjf3rd77

Romney has nine homes? look who's making crap up now!

Oh. My bad. He currently only owns three homes worth 8.7 million, 773,000, and 4.3 million. How many working class Americans own that many worth that much?

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
**ATTENTION**

I'm only going to say this once.

Stay On Topic!

Stop calling each other names, discussion actions in past threads or other conversations, discuss the TOPIC, not each other.

Do not bait each other into name calling or emotional responses either. It will not be tolerated.

~Tenth
ATS Mod

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by macman
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

What about the assets for all the beloved Democrats?
Al Gore
Pelosi
The Kennedy Family.

Good hell.

Listen carefully.

It's not about the assests or the wealth...it's how the individual relates to other people and if that wealth blinds them from the situation of the everyday person.

Mitt Romney does not relate to many people...are you seriously going to try to defend Romney on him being able to relate to the everyday person?

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by jacobe001
The response will be that Romney the Criminal is entitled to it.

Romney is a criminal? Then, so is Obama.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

Al Gore
Pelosi
The Kennedy Family.

Good hell.

Listen carefully.

It's not about the assests or the wealth...it's how the individual relates to other people and if that wealth blinds them from the situation of the everyday person.

Mitt Romney does not relate to many people...are you seriously going to try to defend Romney on him being able to relate to the everyday person?

If is is not about the assets, then why list them??

Oh, I forgot. Because Dems and Liberals claim to be close to the working man, then it is ok that they have wealth like Repubs.

You got more excuses then anyone I have every come across.

And here is the difference.
I don't need to relate to the President. The President needs to do the job, obey the law.

Are you the long haired guy that asked Clinton during the Presidential Debates "When are you going to treat us like your children"?

I am not voting for some one that I can relate to.
Hard to say that anyone can relate to 0bama, Pelosi, Gore or the Kennedy for that matter.
edit on 21-6-2012 by macman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Obama is exploding from the inside out! Mitt Romney just rolls around in his bus and talking to people, listening to their problems, while Obama has been handing out executive orders left and right for illegals and eric holder...When the SCOTUS kills Obamacare next week for being unconstitutional, all hell is going to break loose for the Obama campaign.

While MItt Romney is enjoying time listening to people complain, giving interviews, and making speeches.

Which one is acting more presidential?
edit on 21-6-2012 by jjf3rd77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by macman

I listed his actions...some of which in where he flaunted his wealth while talking to common everyday people.

Maybe you should go back and re-read the list.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
In regards to the OP, it is quite clear for me and many others to see, there is no greater hate for Obama or Romney, because they are the same, where the major policies that effect all American's will not change.

Those would be an ever increasing police state.
More Wars for the Financial and Military Industrial Complex.
More Crony Capitalism for Special Interests Groups.
The same corrupt Wall Street firms embedded in our Government calling the shots.

Can you show me where Romney intends to give us back our rights and freedoms to travel freely as we please?
To get rid of the Patriot Act, NDAA etc?

Can you show me where Romney intends to end the endless wars we are engaged in?

Can you show me how Romney intends to separate the Big Wall Street firms like Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan from interfering in our Government?

Can you show me how Romney intends handle the corruption in our government involving giving my money to Special Interests and other crony capitalists?

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

reply to post by macman

I listed his actions...some of which in where he flaunted his wealth while talking to common everyday people.

Maybe you should go back and re-read the list.

So again, you list it, are called on it, but you deem it as "It's different".

I propose that others have assets as well, and you dismiss it.

Again, you got more excuses than anyone here on ATS, and anyone I have ever come in contact with.

So, if he is wealthy, then he can't talk to every day people?

Your hatred for Romney, and those with wealth that are deemed as evil by Liberals/Dems is very very very transparent.

Maybe try thinking for yourself, instead of gearing your thoughts around Talking Points.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

Obama is exploding from the inside out! Mitt Romney just rolls around in his bus and talking to people, listening to their problems, while Obama has been handing out executive orders left and right for illegals and eric holder

Yes...Obama has been taking action because the Republicans are sitting on their hands. And the country is loving him for it.

His action didn't protect Eric Holder...it protected the documents. You do know a full report is coming out on Fast and Furious...right??? The reason he stopped the documents from being released is so the information is released before the investigation is over. Republicans know this...they are just acting dumb so they can fool people...and it looks like it worked on you.

When the SCOTUS kills Obamacare next week for being unconstitutional, all hell is going to break loose for the Obama campaign.

We will see what the decision is...but I think it's funny that you can't see how this is a win either way for Obama.

If the law is upheld...Obama wins...the biggest healthcare reform in US history is one of his accomplishments.

If the law is struck down...Healthcare reform becomes the main topic of the re-election. Republicans will be responsible for millions of people losing insurance overnight due to the re-introduction of "pre-existing conditions" and from kids being kicked off their parents insurance. And then...we get to hear Romney try to explain how he will fix healthcare...and Obama will get to fall back on the public option or single payer being the only way to move forward with the SCOTUS decision.

While MItt Romney is enjoying time listening to people complain, giving interviews, and making speeches.

Which one is acting more presidential?

Maybe the one actually doing the job???

Do you even realize the difficult route to the White House Romney has??? Have you looked at the numbers and realize how much trouble Romney is in??? This is the reason he is already campaigning hard core and Obama is sitting back relaxing.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by macman

So, if he is wealthy, then he can't talk to every day people?

When you are wealthy and you are talking to unemployed people and you say you understand because "I'm unemployed too"...yeah...you are out of touch...and most people just called you a douchebag.

Your hatred for Romney, and those with wealth that are deemed as evil by Liberals/Dems is very very very transparent.

I don't hate Romney...I just think he is very very fake and plastic.

I don't even mind if he wins the election...I was secretly pulling for him in the primaries because he is the least crazy among the other candidates. Even though I knew he would give Obama the biggest challenge...I was hoping Romney would win.

And I don't think wealth is evil...I think greed is.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

When you are wealthy and you are talking to unemployed people and you say you understand because "I'm unemployed too"...yeah...you are out of touch...and most people just called you a douchebag.

So, in order for a Presidential Candidate to relate, they too must be unemployed????
How can any Politians talk to anyone then???

I don't hate Romney...I just think he is very very fake and plastic.

Sounds hateful to me.

I don't even mind if he wins the election...I was secretly pulling for him in the primaries because he is the least crazy among the other candidates. Even though I knew he would give Obama the biggest challenge...I was hoping Romney would win.

Don't buy it, not one single bit.

And I don't think wealth is evil...I think greed is.

Sure sounds like you do, spanning back every post you ever created.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by macman

So, in order for a Presidential Candidate to relate, they too must be unemployed????
How can any Politians talk to anyone then???

Um...no...that's not what I said.

Romney specifically said he is unemployed too. That just smacks unemployed people in the face.

Now, he could have said "I understand how hard it is, I've talked to many unemployed people and I have seen their struggles".

But to claim that he knows where they are coming from because he too is unemployed....even though he has millions of dollars is a dumb and out of touch statement.

Defend it all you want...I guess you really see Romney as an unemployed person facing the same struggles as all other unemployed people

Sounds hateful to me.

You have an odd view of hate.

Unlike you...I don't hate everyone that is differnet than me. I can spot the differences...and decide if I like or dislike those differences.

Dislike does not equal Hate.

It seems like you live in a very black and white world filled with false dichotomies.

Don't buy it, not one single bit.

I don't care? Yes...definately...I don't care.

Sure sounds like you do, spanning back every post you ever created.

Examples please.

Please show me where I hate wealth and/or the wealthy.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

last time i looked Romney was ahead +2 in the polls. Your entire argument, becomes moot because NO ONE is actually liking Obama's policies. So, he likes gays. You realize he lost North Carolina because of that statement?

It's clear you are still riding on the Obama bandwagon from last election, when 80% of the entire country actually did like him!!!!!

No President has ever been re-elected with this low a poll numbers, it'll be different with Obama cause the media loves him and will try their best to get him re-elected. However, informed people like Romney supporters, Ron Paul supporters and no candidate supporters will not be voting for Obama this time around.

Why do you like Obama so much OutKast?
edit on 21-6-2012 by jjf3rd77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Al Gore
Pelosi
The Kennedy Family.

Good hell.

Listen carefully.

And Obama somehow does? I would say Romney has more in common with me and people that I know than Obama does. Please, explain how Obama relates to the average citizen of this country?

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheTardis

And Obama somehow does? I would say Romney has more in common with me and people that I know than Obama does. Please, explain how Obama relates to the average citizen of this country?

I think it's because he is black and was once a very long time ago, a community organizer...

We don't even know how he was able to afford to go to harvard. He somehow skips that part in his book!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join