It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wow! Everyone must love Mitt Romney. So why is it impossible to find anyone who loves Mitt Romney?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Ok, first let's not discuss Ron Paul. I say this because invariably this type of post is overrun with paulbotz. I believe that the entire political system is fake and predestined by powers outside of our purview and control. It falls within this paradigm that those men who run for president have a notion about this and they run for president solely because it is quite frankly a lucrative venture for them and many many of their family and friends.

That being said, TPTB are truly getting lazy this time around. In the past the chosen seed from each party at least had an obvious loyal following. But this time we have Mitt Romney and for the life of me I cannot find a single soul who supports this man.

The funny thing is that short of a false flag or some other ploy to suspend the elections based upon the fake polls it looks like Romney will win.

So, if you support Romney just chime in and I promise to not insult you for falling for the political theater.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Is it strange that Romney reminds me of the scarecrow from Wizard of Oz?

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Numbers33four

I don't support Romney, and I don't know anyone else who has expressed this support for him either. I suppose some of my military acquatances might, since they usually blindly support the republican ticket.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   
More people disapprove of Obama than enthusiastically support Romney.

More than enough to get Romney the win in 2012.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by wtbengineer
reply to post by Numbers33four

I don't support Romney, and I don't know anyone else who has expressed this support for him either. I suppose some of my military acquatances might, since they usually blindly support the republican ticket.

Even blind faith in the Republican party seems not enough to vote Romney. He reminds me of an comedy actor that plays an idiot politician in movies. He looks like a block of wood, seriously, not sure who would want to vote for that?

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   
No one I know, family, friend, or business supports this actor... I mean candidate. At least none are willing to admit to it.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
Is it strange that Romney reminds me of the scarecrow from Wizard of Oz?

That would have to be ONE HELLUVA EVIL scarecrow to be accurate...

Even the evil wicked witch looks like a SAINT next to Romney.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Yeah, I agree with you completely Boncho, but I still have a lurking fear that there may be enough of those types combined with enough people that will vote for anyone not Obama...

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I dont know anyone who likes Romney personally.

I know a couple of people who still like Obama. But they've always been party line drones.

Most of my family, friends and acquaintances were/are Ron Paul supporters and now are just bitter and wont be voting nationally.

The only national candidate signs I see around on the roads are Ron Paul signs. All the others are local election candidates.

Seems most everyone I know would rather forget there is a federal government entirely.
edit on 21-6-2012 by thisguyrighthere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Ever notice that he has the crazed pope eyes? I can see Romney going full palpatine.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Numbers33four
So, if you support Romney just chime in and I promise to not insult you for falling for the political theater.

You used an insult as a promise not to insult people that support Romney? "I promise not to insult you for being fat/dumb/ugly." This should go well.

That being said, I only see Obama or Ron Paul signs/bumper stickers. I've yet to see one supporting Romney.

/TOA

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Old American

You used an insult as a promise not to insult people that support Romney? "I promise not to insult you for being fat/dumb/ugly." This should go well.

That being said, I only see Obama or Ron Paul signs/bumper stickers. I've yet to see one supporting Romney.

/TOA

That is called "irony". I know that they now longer teach kids that stuff in school so I'll give you a pass (more irony).

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Old American

/TOA

That is called "irony". I know that they now longer teach kids that stuff in school so I'll give you a pass (more irony).

They do still teach reading and spelling, however. But I'll give you a pass since you seemed to have missed the "Old" part of my handle, son.

/TOA

top topics

join