It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apollo moon hoaxers latest claims - Astronaut (snip) in space therefor it's all fake must see.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I just wanna start with why do they do it these moon hoaxers? I mean when one tries to say that
an astronaut had diarrhea in space therefor it is a hoax, is just plain silly, maybe you guys will have
Some insight to what makes this desperation from certain members go to these extreames?.

Moving on, i will post this about what happened so you tell me what you think
About it all .My view is, the astronaut does not want everyone on planet earth knowing
about his illness and details etc that he has just vomited and had diarrhea,so he
Asks mission control for some privacy as they at mission control need to know what
happened .So if it was me i would do exactly what he asks and did regarding mission control.

11 hours into the flight, the crew had been awake for over 16 hours. Before launch, NASA had decided that at least one crew member should be awake at all times to deal with any issues that might arise. Borman started the first sleep shift, but between the constant radio chatter and mechanical noises, he found sleep difficult.[25] Apollo 8 S-IVB rocket stage, shortly after separation About an hour after starting his sleep shift, Borman requested clearance to take a Seconal sleeping pill. However, the pill had little effect. Borman eventually fell asleep but then awoke feeling ill. He vomited twice and had a bout of diarrhea that left the spacecraft full of small globules of vomit and feces that the crew cleaned up to the best of their ability. Borman initially decided that he did not want everyone to know about his medical problems, but Lovell and Anders wanted to inform Mission Control. The crew decided to use the Data Storage Equipment (DSE), which could tape voice recordings and telemetry and dump them to Mission Control at high speed. After recording a description of Borman's illness they requested that Mission Control check the recording, stating that they "would like an evaluation of the voice comments".[26] The Apollo 8 crew and Mission Control medical personnel held a conference using an unoccupied second floor control room (there were two identical control rooms in Houston on the second and third floor, only one of which was used during a mission). The conference participants decided that there was little to worry about and that Borman's illness was either a 24-hour flu, as Borman thought, or a reaction to the sleeping pill
Would you say that this constitutes evidence of a hoax or just plain of need of privacy .
Me personally do not like telling a secretary when asking for an emergency doctors appointment
what the emergency is!.which is understandable in any ones eyes.
Especially if it is of a personal nature let alone telling the whole world lol.

You guys it is time for your opinion: Have the moon hoaxers, who think that wanting privacy is
absolute proof of the whole man landing on the moon a hoax gone mad or what, lets hear your views?

Here is a link for more info en.wikipedia.org...
Guys forgive i have not fully briefed you all but my daughter has woken up and need to see to
her, so i have provided you a link which explains the case better etc.

peace.

There is a recent thread about someones claims of fraudulence because of the astronauts needs for
privacy etc. This is no hoax some guy really believes it and has made a thread
Check it out i think hes waka doo crazy or a blatant troll etc.. This link is why i started my thread
in response to it www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 24 4 2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

Censor circumvention in title.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors. Please Review This Link.
edit on 21-6-2012 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
It absolutely is not evidence of a hoax ... to suggest it is evidence for anything other than a bowel movement is utter lunacy ..

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Moon hoaxers are morons.

Why bother giving them any attention?

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by jtap66

You are RIGHT NOW!! The title of the thread is Apollo moan hoaxers latest claims!!!

So now that you gave them the time of day, what do you think?

Just because a guy has to poo doesn't make the moon landing fake, in my opinion that is just crazy to think it does!!

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by jtap66
Moon hoaxers are morons.

Why bother giving them any attention?
i kinda like to debunk them
However some just go to the extremes and need therapy when claiming
Man craps his pants therefor it is all fake lol..

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

I think they should check out into an asylum for a long stay these moon hoaxers
if it has resorted to claims of a hoax because an astronaut has sickness and diarrhea .

edit on 24 4 2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
The thread i started is in response to a recent thread from someone on ATS
Who claims it is all fake just because transmission is switched for the astronauts privacy
All i can say is some mothers do have em.I just want your guys views on things have you
experienced similar stuff from people on here etc?

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by denver22
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

I think they should check out into an asylum for a long stay these moon hoaxers
if it has resorted to claims of a hoax because an astronaut has sickness and diarrhea .

You have not demonstrated qualifications and sufficient knowledge in space exploration poos
(it took J Oberg more then 40 years to master NASA UFO bs).
But since you are interested in the Apollo's genitalis, tell US why Neil and Buzz are still not coming out:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 20.6.2012 by bokonon2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by bokonon2010

Stay on topic this is about the borman case if you can read.
Now get to bed..

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
In space, no one can hear you poop!

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrUncreated
In space, no one can hear you poop!

If you have to relay a medical problem to mission control then yes
as they were on the public channel and the (snip) hit the fan.
Also, they had to ask the quacks back on earth for advice, and explain the symptoms
That were present So you would not want the whole world to know would you.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors. Please Review This Link.
edit on 21-6-2012 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Certain posters are most likely teenage boys masquerading as adults on the forum during their summer break. They're immature though so they can't help but make skatalogical jokes. Just ignore them, they're just trolling for attention and will go away when school starts again.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by ngchunter
Certain posters are most likely teenage boys masquerading as adults on the forum during their summer break. They're immature though so they can't help but make skatalogical jokes. Just ignore them, they're just trolling for attention and will go away when school starts again.

Hello bud long time no see, yes like some believe the earth is flat and some pretend to be doctors
Who think the symptoms of rubella or preaclampsia in men lol..

We went to the moon evidence is there great day for the americans and the world.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
This post is directed to the OP

Fortunately for those of us who seek the truth ATS welcomes all points of view. ATS is also pro-Freedom of Speech.

If a person has a view different than yours on the so-called "Moon Landings Hoax" (and hoax it is) he/she is entitled to
express those views without the risk of being badgered and harassed by the likes of you, and those whose support you are known to seek.

I see too that the Mods here at ATS are keeping very close tabs on you because of your history of cursing people out and of your (well known) obnoxious behavior generally against those with whom you disagree - GOOD FOR ATS

The very first time I see you acting out I will report you to the ATS Moderators by means of the ALERT button.

edit on 1-7-2012 by de_Genova because: made a correction

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by de_Genova
This post is directed to the OP

Fortunately for those of us who seek the truth ATS welcomes all points of view. ATS is also pro-Freedom of Speech.

If a person has a view different than yours on the so-called "Moon Landings Hoax" (and hoax it is) he/she is entitled to
express those views without the risk of being badgered and harassed by the likes of you, and those whose support you are known to seek.

Freedom of speech means Denver is free to speak his mind about the views of those who claim things like this. Freedom of speech does not mean freedom from criticism.

The very first time I see you acting out I will report you to the ATS Moderators by means of the ALERT button.

I don't think Denver is one to feel particularly threatened by your post, but I do find it interesting that you preach freedom of speech but what you desperately long for is for Denver to be censored.
edit on 1-7-2012 by ngchunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by de_Genova

I see too that the Mods here at ATS are keeping very close tabs on you because of your history of cursing people out and of your (well known) obnoxious behavior generally against those with whom you disagree - GOOD FOR ATS

Please dont threaten me the you have no clue the people i got angry with are mostly trolls
And i dont like trolls.Thats why the mods have told me off because i reacted instead of alerting.

I see you dont know anything about me i have told the mods i am sick of trolls so the trolls got a peice of
my mind . You must be upset because i dissagreed with you, maybe you judge the avatar jump
to a conclusion and think me a bully. Well i got news for you i dont like bullies and trolls.

So as from now i will be reporting to the mods any trolls i see .
Once again don't threaten me when you have not a clue about me or why i react.
Yes i am guilty of reacting but now i am going to take the mods advice and alert
before i explode again.Mods do a good job and they have told me to alert when i see
behaviour etc i am guilty of taking things into my own hands .

If someone speaks ill of the dead and mocks them, well instead of reactiing i will alert the
mods,I just lost my father so imagine when you get someone mocking dead people.
Am i at fault for reacting, no in my world, but here yes as tc state to alert etc.

But that does not make me a bully, i just give them back some of their own medicine
It is the way i have been brought up however i have had a word with some mods
And promised to alert them in future.

Go in peace i have nothing against you,carry on posting but no arguing.

edit on 1-7-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by denver22

I disagree. When I first encountered this argument I did think equating diarrhea with hoax was weird. Now I applaud the guy and his approach. I believe you are referring to the Borman Apollo situation? That now seems quite reasonable to me. The diarrhea claim may well equal hoax. Think it through.

But consider the same for the Gemini situation all the more so. Not diarrhea but simple bowel function and sanitation requisites. Consider the size of the Gemini capsule.

This is a Gemini Cap in the Kennedy Center.

My son pointed out to me that there is roughly the same amount of room in here as a VW Bug front seat. Check out one of the caps for yourself. If Borman and Lovell rode in here for 14 days and assuming there were problems with sanitation given Borman's diarrhea on the "Apollo 8 mission" then there'd be all the more reason to doubt they could pull this off in Gemini. I doubt they pooped OK without messing the other guy up for 14 days.

I am new to this but do think diarrhea on Apollo 8 may be meaningful. Moreover, the Apollo 8 diarrhea poster guy should take a look a Gemini. I for one applaud you. I think you may have even more success with arguing that program's sanitation was so suspect it brings the reality off all the missions into question. By reality I mean they were not as advertised. Borman and Lovvell did not poop and pee in this thing next to one another for 14 days. We can be pretty sure that was the case.

I say good job to the diarrhea guy and keep it up.
edit on 28-1-2013 by TheDaytonaFlinstones because: spelled out Mercury

edit on 28-1-2013 by TheDaytonaFlinstones because: Mercury to Gemini Cap

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by denver22
I just wanna start with why do they do it these moon hoaxers? I mean when one tries to say that
an astronaut had diarrhea in space therefor it is a hoax, is just plain silly,

One reason I think is moon hoaxers know that they will never achieve much in life, so they are jealous of astronauts who have achieved so much.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 02:49 AM
link   
These kinda moments only support the aucenticity of the missions. The floating turd encounters were particularly amusing:

distractionsinspace.tumblr.com...
distractionsinspace.tumblr.com...

Can't see NASA planning that as part of an elaborate hoax

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by wildespace

Lmfao, thank you...just...thank you for the laugh.
yes its gross but...to damn funny.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join