It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why all the community anamocity against abductee stories?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I understand your grief. You can either repeat it over and over for example, "Iran has weapons of mass destruction, " on the media till the populace deems it true. Other than that, maybe scratch one of your abductors to have some DNA under your fingernails. Or force them to crash at the WTC...Lol

I think it would be way more believable that Obama abducted you and probed you than to tell people it was aliens.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
One crazy idea I nurture is that people are abducted to establish human colonies on suitable planets and thereby conserve our species

Within this paradigm, those who are abducted and subsequently returned are either rejected, because they could not adequately survive on these other planets, or used as sperm and egg donors

Many people go missing each year, all over the World, and never return. It would be nice to believe some of them are now living on another Earth in some futuristic utopia

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by BS_Slayer

I can see where you are coming from. Still, even though I could handle a slap in the face and a kick in the family jewles I would not voluntaire for it freely

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by MerkabaMeditation

Well said, my good man. If you ever do discuss it on a public basis, and I somehow have access to it, I promise to listen objectively. I don't laugh at these kinds of things unless it becomes apparent its a hoax, or someone is trying to troll.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

I have had indicators of abduction. That doesn't mean I was actually physically abducted though. When I was a child, from the time I could walk, I've sleep walked. So evidence of sleep disorders is indicative in my makeup. I've woken many times in places I did not go to sleep in, including outside, in the vehicles, and various places of the house. Often I woke up in the bathtub! I've even seen UFO's and have had several missing time episodes.

I don't look at all that and come to the immediate conclusion that I am abducted by aliens. Perhaps I was possessed? Or perhaps I'm just imaginative and creative and my unconscious acts upon it. I'm not that significant and I don't feel so insignificant that I need to convince myself of the fantastic though. I am very much content to explore more down-to-earth and mundane explanations.

I think aliens exist. The universe is huge. Of course life exists elsewhere. They might even be visiting Earth. However, just because I believe those things, doesn't make it fact. Abduction by ET might happen, but there is no evidence to suggest it is common. As likely there wouldn't be. Why would an advance race leave behind evidence? Even memories? It just doesn't add up.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Typically, the very nature of abduction involves unclear memories if any at all and those that remain or filter through contain information of a visual and emotional nature with little or no proof that trust is the main catalyst to belief.

Unfortunately, there are many that invent stories or that very regularly spout nonsense about reptiles and specific names of various reptilian / whichever planet / dimension etc that they talk to and obtain messages from every day that just to all intents sounds like imagination, to put it nicely, that filtering the true stories and reality from the mire is tedious and often a waste of time.

I believe in abduction and have experiences of this but I do not regularly talk about it, even on ATS. If you have a story that is real then please go ahead and tell if you think it right though expect a mixed response, some people would never believe, others are keen to share such experiences or learn more.
edit on 20-6-2012 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by MerkabaMeditation
reply to post by Vandelay Industries

To my knowledge, the closest thing to that kind of experiments is the God Helmet. It does not target espesially SP but shows that you can create paranormal experiences in people by electric stimulation of the temperal lobes.

Are you an Architect, mr. Vandelay?
That was a great episode of Seinfeld.
edit on 20-6-2012 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

Yes, I did the renovations to the Gugenheim. I also occasionally am a marine biologist. Haha.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by jritzmann

i just spent and hour of my time trying to fill that out, for me its really hard to write down my experiences. its like i get blocked.

And the question where they are asking for the number of times you've been abducted. is just stupid.

but I filled it in as best I could. so I hope they find it helpful, my biggest hate is filling out frig'n forms. they frustrate the crap out me.

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by TinkerHaus
I find it offensive that the person who requires proof of a claim, aka, the logical guy, is being branded as "what's wrong with the world." What's wrong with the world are the people with unsubstantiated beliefs in myths, legends, and fairy tales.

A false identification (e.g. swamp gas) is just as bad as a false misidentification (e.g. alien spaceships). The truth of a temporal event can only be assessed by the person stating it. For instance, if I assert, "I had Panera Bread for lunch today." I could just as easily be lying as I am telling the truth. Thing is no one's going to care. So most people will accept the statement without even questioning it because it's mundane. Only the person who was party to the event and other people who were in the vicinity can assess the truth of such a statement. However, note, this doesn't mean the persons interpretation of the event is correct (how do we know I wasn't just tricked into thinking I was eating Panera Bread? A friend could have bought food from a local deli instead). The skeptical mindset exists as a resistance to new paradigms because there's a certain percentage chance what's being asserted may be wrong. Accepting that a person ate a sandwich at Panera Bread doesn't force me to reassess my view of the world. Accepting that someone has been abducted does.
edit on 20-6-2012 by Xtraeme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by jritzmann

I also completed the research form. Is there a thread on this? Perhaps there should be if it isn't already there.
edit on 20-6-2012 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   

I have been taken en-route to work for Homeland Security back in Sept-2006. I was taken from a Bridge in Charleston, West Virginia near the Amtrak Station and put on another Bridge about 1 or 2 miles from where I was located. I was found walking around in shock and had to return to my hometown. I got back home talking about Aliens and got beat up by local cops, tortured in hospitals, and my 15 year old taken from me based on me talking about being taken by Aliens- and I did not have stable housing. My best advise- Just dont talk about the issue in public! The World does not want saving! Save yourself and the people you Love!

MY children and I are fine now! My youngest turns 18 soon!! Our independence day!! I never made it to my duty station in Montana..but if I ever do..I promise I will do something about this issue!

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
People don't take UFO abductees stories seriously well.. get ready for it. because its a personal story... with not one piece of evidence! I'm convinced that UFO abductees had a bad time with '___' or some bad shrooms. Either way most of them are trolls.

Aliens made us through DNA splicing though thousands of years ago. Check.
Human DNA has not changed in thousands of years. Check.
The answer I hear to most abducting reasons is they are studying us for our DNA.

These guys most be patient and persistent bastards to be abducting a species for thousands of years and keep waiting for our DNA to change. And all these nighttime UFO videos are great. UFO's with beacons telling the world there their. Ever seen a stealthfigher before? It does not tell the world or it's enemies its there, thats the point.

It's a dangerous belief this, more distraction from the small group of people that rule this world. And their not aliens. Bilderberg. Secret society's are the real watchmen here.

Greatest part. The history channel hosts ancient aliens. Of all channels.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpearMint

Probably because anyone can pull an abduction story out of thin air and make it sound legitimate (by that I mean it doesn't sound like you're pulling it out of thin air) with very little effort, anonymously from behind their keyboards. There's no credibility to that and they NEVER provide any proof or evidence, so it's completely reasonable and logical that people don't believe these stories. To believe them would be very gullible of you. By requesting proof before believing something you avoid looking like a fool, and if you don't then you achieve the opposite.

"Many people today accept that UFO's are real and under intelligent control"

No. Accepting implies that it's a fact, and that's not proven. What you mean is many people believe.
edit on 20-6-2012 by SpearMint because: (no reason given)

That's not true. Acceptance only implies belief, it is wholly subjective.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Apollo7

My condolences for your problems, I wonder if the aliens are aware or care about the problems an traumas they create.
edit on 21-6-2012 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jefferton
reply to post by SpookyVince
Prove me wrong...

I'm sorry but you're doing it the wrong way.

It is ***NOT*** absence of proof that proves absence.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpearMint

"Many people today accept that UFO's are real and under intelligent control"

No. Accepting implies that it's a fact, and that's not proven. What you mean is many people believe.

no. accepting it as fact means we've seen one/many of them. because YOU haven't seen them doesn't mean they don't factually exist. what the op meant stands.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined

I also believe that your name, "MerkabaMeditation" is a clear sign as to WHY you've been abducted.

Deetermined is correct. These events are NEVER random and anyone who experiences them ought to get to the root cause for their own good.

Originally posted by Deetermined
So, the abductions didn't happen until after you became a "student of the mysteries"? That's why you've been abducted.

BINGO...

Interviews taken of ex-Wiccans and Satanists (now Christians) indicate a high level of personal contact with various alien types, especially during coven meetings and holiday rituals. Those coming from the highest echelon of Satanism known as the Illuminati, believe the original people who inhabited the earth descended from Mars via the Moon. They believe the first established civilization was Atlantis. Renowned for their superior intellect, the Atlanteans suffered the same fate as a few of the proceeding cultures already mentioned. The remnant people from Atlantis became the American Indians, according to their interpretation of history.

Dr. Richard Boylan has written extensively about E.T. encounters, and has found five common features of people predominately involved in UFO/alien sightings and abductions:
  1. Individuals possessing a high degree of psychic ability.

2. Similar phenomenon occuring with other family members (multi or trans-generational).

3. Native Americans and/or indigenous peoples.

4. Children who have been subjected to severe abuse or trauma.

5. Individuals and/or family members affiliated to government and/or military intelligence agencies or departments.
Demons in Alien's Clothing

edit on 21-6-2012 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Xtraeme

It is a long time I've read something with as much good sense as this.

By the way, how do you know it was Panera?

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by MerkabaMeditation
No. They have told me that they were interested in me because of my destiny and my previous lives. I won't divulge anything more, I'm sorry.

They LIED. They ALWAYS lie. They are demons and their father is behind ALL lies.

"The implication is this. There's a new "Cosmic Gospel," a new spiritual plan of the ages that the "New Age" are gobbling down as fast as these entities can feed it to them, however in nearly every case, what they are being told is diametrically apposed to what we are told in the Biblical record. This "truth" they are being fed is a lie of literally cosmic proportion. But according to CE 4 Research Group's study of the Biblical record, the alien's "truth" becomes recognizable for the lie it really is, which is a scam, and not a very original scam at that. In fact it's the same lie Satan scammed Eve with in the Garden of Eden.

Okay, who are they, really?

The purpose of the scam is simple. The intentions of the "Space Brothers" are to destroy mankind, and the easiest way to accomplish this task is to hit them where they are most vulnerable: their inability to discern spirit. What they are presenting to mankind is a "Counterfeit Gospel," and what is a counterfeit? Something that looks almost exactly like the real thing, but isn't the real thing. You have never seen a counterfeit $23 bill. That’s because there are no real $23 bills. There are counterfeit $20 bills because there are real $20 bills. Only reality gets counterfeited. Furthermore, if you were to be given a counterfeit $20, it better look an awful lot like a real $20, or you’d never accept it. And so it goes with the abduction phenomenon and the alien's so-called "Cosmic Gospel."

The New Age and the UFO/abduction phenomenon go hand in hand as the principles of New Age philosophy, as taught by the gurus, come to us largely from the “Space Brothers” and “Spirit Guides.” One of these principles is, there are no absolute truths. There is no good and evil. Now, the actions of Mother Theresa are no longer distinguishable from the actions of Charles Manson. Once the enemy got enough people to believe that lie, the next step was easy. If there is no good and evil, then the atrocities they commit against their victims are neither good or evil. When abductees respond with fear and terror, it’s merely indicative of their spiritually primitive state. Jordan and Clark are willing to go out on a limb and suggest that love is love, peace is peace, rape is rape, murder is murder and coercion is coercion, no matter where in the entire universe one goes. Fortunately, not everyone has forgotten the concept of dignity.

To a spiritually undiscerning mind, the “Space Brother” scam looks awfully convincing, because it is “almost” just like reality. Jordan and Clark are acquainted with a Pleidian Channeller who asserts the entities whom she channels are ultimately "messengers from God." When asked how she knew they were of God, she responded, "Because they told me so."

Spiritual Warfare and Alien Abductions

edit on 21-6-2012 by Murgatroid because: Added link

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   
"Why all the community anamocity against abductee stories?"

Answer: Because its a lie and impossible to prove.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join