It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Re-introduction -- Ignorance Denied will be 8 years old in 25 days

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Just want to thank ATS for this.

Yes the time flies, and people come and go.

But I will never forget the inspiration of the beginning of ID.

ID wouldnt exist without ATS and it's members, so I thank all those that made it possible, especially Bill Irvine.

I am probably the sole 'Captain' left anymore, but I took responsibility of the site as well as all associated expenses, and I have really enjoyed the whole enchilada that ID has given me.

We have a new look that I have been pressing to get done. It is close but likely wont be completely complete by our 8 year anniversary.

Regardless, Thanks again.

My name is Smirkley (Mark on ID) and I am re-introducing myself here in appreciation and because I know most of ATS membership anymore wasnt around to FindTheRings.

edit on 19-6-2012 by smirkley because: edit-sp,....my trademark here lol

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
wish i would of been here from day one! this site is one of the most interesting sites around on the net, it has EVERYTHING on here, news fast from all around the world. pictures from places i will never get to visit, and interesting subjects that made me decide on what i want to be in life as a career! thx ATS for the eye opener!

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
looks for "Stars" or "Likes" button here, but can only reply.

Thanks

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
oh srry, nice to meet u Smirkley, happy travles

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Sorry, forgot the link,..

Ignorancedenied.com

And the link to our beginnings,..

I Just Wanna celebrate...

edit to add - just reread the last link,... some great memories and some great members.
edit on 19-6-2012 by smirkley because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Are you doing group hugs in 25 days?

Are any members of ATS invited to a party ? NO.
I already heard the owners (and they know who they are) have a private Club in an undisclosed location booked for owners only.
There's a sign with a circle through it that says "No ATS Members, Owners Only, just make a post and leave us alone"

Gosh , I can be sarcastic when I feel like it.

Feels Good.

Grats .. you guys.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
lmao,... yes,... NO group hugs,..makes me feel creepy unless you are all female.

And everyone missed the annual Yellowstone get together. Again, no group hugs. My wife would be pissed.
edit on 19-6-2012 by smirkley because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by smirkley

Re-Welcome to ATS. Oh my...this calls for...cake! Yes, cake for everyone....

Des....

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I kinda like green Alien Cake,.. Thankys.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Wow nearlly 8yrs!!! You must have seen some amazing stories come through ats and so many amazing people. You may have even see a fair bit of crap too
. And your still sane. Congratulations if you are

JAK

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Hi Smirkley and wow, time does fly!

here's something from id that a lot of ATS members might find interesting. From Strange UK Slideshow Depicts Catastrophe

Not long ago I came across this website and was baffled by it's audacity. While digging further into some of the claims made in the slideshow I get that feeling of the hunt, or more specifically a RPG. If so, this is one HELL of a game! If not, God help us all!
I figured ID would be a good place to start looking for clues, you know, because of COE's and all...

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by smirkley
My name is Smirkley (Mark on ID) and I am re-introducing myself here in appreciation and because I know most of ATS membership anymore wasnt around to FindTheRings.

I remember that game, it was really something.

I think ATS should have another of those games in the near future.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

Originally posted by smirkley

I remember that game, it was really something.

I think ATS should have another of those games in the near future.

I dont know that ATS could replicate all that went on back then.

It was somthing, to say the least.

top topics

join