It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WWII Veteran Being Forced Out of Home and Forced to Exhume Wife’s Body: Needs Your Help

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   

C. Bodeker is an 89 year old World War II Army Airborne combat veteran and war hero, living in Montana, who is being thrown off of his own land and thrown out of his own house, by Montana Federal Bankruptcy Trustee, Christy Brandon, with the approval of the U.S. Bankruptcy Court in Montana. And to make matters worse, Warren’s wife Lorna just died of cancer this past year, and is buried there on their land, right next to the house. Warren had planned to live there till he died and then be buried right next to his wife, there on their property at 11 Freedom Lane, in the town of Plains, Montana, but now, not only is he being forced off his land, he is being forced to exhume his wife’s body and take her with him.

oathkeepers.org...

Warren's lawyer dropped his case, he has been diagnosed with advanced prostate cancer and couldn't attend the hearing because he was hospitalized. So now they're apparently going to conduct a competency hearing as they want him evicted from his home.

The man is a two times bronze star recipient. What has happened to us? No wonder the whole world hates our guts.
edit on 19-6-2012 by frazzle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by frazzle

This kind of thing is happening all the time now. i tried writing congressmen, they said the do not acept letters from people who are not of their state! i am an american all the states should respond when i have a reason to contact them.

Tell us what can we do? I really do not know.

Could you open a bank account in his name and everyone send a dollar...? I would like to do something, we are selfs skipped bills this month :-(
edit on 19-6-2012 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

I don't know what to do either. It doesn't even matter if you're in the same state, they all have closed ears. And hearts.

All I can see is that the whole country is decaying from the inside out and its painful to watch what is being done to so many good people.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee
reply to post by frazzle

Could you open a bank account in his name and everyone send a dollar...? I would like to do something, we are selfs skipped bills this month :-(

From the same link:

1. LEGAL HELP. First of all, he needs a competent, tenacious bankruptcy lawyer to assist him in challenging the stipulation which waived his homestead exemption, and challenging the forced sale of his home and land. We are calling on any and all bankruptcy lawyers across the United States to step up and help this man. If you are an attorney who can help, please email us at: [email protected] and put “LAWYER” and “WWII vet” in the subject line. As noted above, Warren has an appointment scheduled with a psychologist who will conduct an assessment of his mental capacity to understand complex legal issues and his capacity and competency to enter into the stipulation which waived his homestead right. But he will need a real fighter of a bankruptcy lawyer who is willing to help him challenge the validity of that stipulation once the evaluation is done.

2. FINANCIAL HELP. Warren will need assistance to pay for that lawyer. There is a legal defense fund set up for him by close friends in Plains who are helping him (a truly wonderful family, Dan and Roxsanna Ryan, has stepped up to help him, including offering him a room in their home once he is kicked out of his home). They have set up a paypal account for him and a legal defense bank account. If you would like to donate directly to that legal defense fund, click here:

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I take it some mortgage payments would save
his home. It would be good if someone locally
put this out at public places and if a bank account
is started for him I will contribute.

This is so sad - serve your country and get
bounced out of your home.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   

There is a pay pal account set up at the link.

This is just disgraceful - I hope this gets a lot of attention so people step up and help, especially on the legal front. The lovely Christy Brandon sounds like a real life Cruella Deville....(if she doesn't scare you...no evil thing will).

edit on 19-6-2012 by Maluhia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
The comments at the OP's link say it all:

"Organized crime doesn’t get any lower than this."

“The true ‘terrorists’ of our world do not meet at the docks at midnight, or scream “Allahu Akbar” before some violent action. The true terrorists of our world wear 5000 dollar suits and work in the highest positions of finance, government and business.”

This video describes what this hero did for the country that has now become his enemy:

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid
The comments at the OP's link say it all:

"Organized crime doesn’t get any lower than this."

“The true ‘terrorists’ of our world do not meet at the docks at midnight, or scream “Allahu Akbar” before some violent action. The true terrorists of our world wear 5000 dollar suits and work in the highest positions of finance, government and business.”

This video describes what this hero did for the country that has now become his enemy:

Now if Montana was a small country, like say for instance Iceland, those guys might be trading in their $5000 suits for striped pajamas and heavy wrist jewelery.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
If this is true, the exposure may have worked, but it's the only source I could find -

Christy Brandon phone number, be nice just ask her whats going on. She told me she is ”filing a motion to vacate…motion to sale, giving property back to Mr. Bodecker”

I talked to her but i think it would be good for more people to call just so she follows through with ”giving property back” which is what she called it.

I guess we could call her tomorrow and find out.

planet.infowars.com...

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maluhia

There is a pay pal account set up at the link.

This is just disgraceful - I hope this gets a lot of attention so people step up and help, especially on the legal front. The lovely Christy Brandon sounds like a real life Cruella Deville....(if she doesn't scare you...no evil thing will).

Thanks I was to upset to read all the details and missed that.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Thanks I was to upset to read all the details and missed that.

I too was pretty upset by this being a veteran myself. Some were talking about donating to this cause.

This is my donation for those responsible for this crime who may actually be reading this:

"Prepare to meet your God" (Amos 4:12)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I am sorry, and this is going to make me very unpopular, but the fact that he is a combat veteran has no bearing on the issue at all.

Would a widow of the same age, in the same circumstances, but not a combat veteran get the same response? No. Why not? She's a person too.

What he's undergoing is sad, and wrong, and should not be happening, I agree. But the fact he is a combat veteran is irrelevant. The only reason that was thrown in, is to pull at people's heartstrings.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by BMorris
I am sorry, and this is going to make me very unpopular, but the fact that he is a combat veteran has no bearing on the issue at all.

Would a widow of the same age, in the same circumstances, but not a combat veteran get the same response? No. Why not? She's a person too.

What he's undergoing is sad, and wrong, and should not be happening, I agree. But the fact he is a combat veteran is irrelevant. The only reason that was thrown in, is to pull at people's heartstrings.

Two things come to mind about your question, the first is that we should be thinking that if they can do this to a WWII combat vet and get away with it, what can they do to you and me? Second, this is about the oathkeepers which is a fairly well organized outfit and naturally they focus on oathkeepers. So who will stand up for the widow? Her sewing circle? Without a focus group to protect us we are less than nothing to the movers and shakers and that should scare the bajeezus out of everybody.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Maluhia

If you do get through could you let us know how, besides paypal, we can send help?

Thanks.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Dirty banking scums to blame, they should be hunted down and burned at the stake!!!

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
These guys can do anything they want, they have the money, they have the power, and Obama is in their pocket.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by frazzle

I don't know about Montana, but in Florida you can't force an exhumation, and even if I bury someone on your property, once it becomes a gravesite it is protected.

If oathkeepers is involved, then hopefully the Patriot Guard and Wounded Warrior folks are not far behind, and this guy should have no problem getting expert legal help.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   

reply to post by frazzle

There is a link on that oathkeepers article to donate. Apparently started by a close family friend.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   

reply to post by frazzle

This kind of thing is happening all the time now. i tried writing congressmen, they said the do not acept letters from people who are not of their state! i am an american all the states should respond when i have a reason to contact them.

You should copy that letter, and when you file your federal taxes attach it and say that you will only be giving money that is used on your own state.

edit on 20-6-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join