It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Maher the Ultimate Hypocrite: "The Problem With Racism is Matt Drudge"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Bill Maher may have redefined himself as the ultimate hypocrite, surpassed only by the MSM who repeatedly gives him a free pass. The first video is Maher going on about how Matt Drudge is racist for posting unflattering photos of blacks.

The video below is Maher going on about how he wishes Obama would be like "a real black President" he hoped for and show up with a gun in his pants.

I think this speaks for itself.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by UltimateSkeptic1

Right on Bill!!!! Keeping it real.

I agree with him.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
lol @ anyone getting offended over what a comedian says on his entertainment program

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Seriously in the US you need to split the country up into parts - you have to give the liberal white elites and all the minorities their own country.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by JohhnyBGood

Segregation was abolished years ago. I hate to break it to you but it's 2012.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
lol @ anyone getting offended over what a comedian says on his entertainment program

It seems comedians use their profession title as a cop out when they are backed into a corner.

Hey why are you mad at what I said? I'm just a comedian.

I think Bill is an ass.

He made a whole movie about how religion was retarded, but firmly stands behind the Jewish state of Israel. lol

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

thats sarcasm my friend...
unfortunely there might be some truth to it

what part of the world isnt divided over something?
edit on 19-6-2012 by truthseeker808 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I have to admit, I think he's a talented guy and I watch his show all the time. His monologues and "New Rules" are some of the best things on TV, even when I disagree with what he's trying to say, it's still pretty funny.

I used to think he was just playing ball to stay on TV and keep getting paid, I thought he was too smart to really believe in the whole fake terrorism garbage or phony left/right political nonsense. Now I'm not so sure.

He does the equivalent of putting his hands over his ears and yells 'la la la la la" whenever people bring good arguments against things he doesn't like, anything to do with Truthers, 9-11, Spirituality in anyway etc.

Honestly, while it was a somewhat harsh claim, I have to agree Drudge does seem pretty quick to bash Obama and friends, I read the site almost every day right a long with a few other rags and notice it's pretty much a regular thing. It's no worse that left leaning media calling everybody racist for simply disagreeing.

All that stoop to playing that card should be called out and better yet, Ignored.
edit on 19-6-2012 by Paschar0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Actually, i agree with him. Only to see every further fragment in their own respective little blocks. Those in the conservative side of the country will be kicking people out for being too liberal. Those on the liberal side will be kicking people out for phantom offenses against minorities. It will be a laugh riot.

But yes, what Maher said was racist. How does one "Act black"? Not all black people act the same.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   

I'll never be accused of being an ardent fan of the GOP, my Bush jokes ROCK to be honest.

But the only thing Bigger than Mahers Ego, is his Mouth.

He's the Dem equivalent of Limbaugh.

Both are self important bloated (rear cleansing devices).

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0SidesHe's the Dem equivalent of Limbaugh.

I was just about to say this.

How on earth people can listen to either of their nonsense is beyond me. They both embody everything that is wrong with the right and left.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   

SnF just for the Title. I think he's an idiot.

A smug lil coward.
edit on 19-6-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
He's right about Drudge. Scare whitey with pictures of mean looking black guys and he will continue to vote against his interests.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Oh no...a comedian made a joke

I realize that Right Wingers don't have a sense of humor and don't get comedy...but seriously...he is a comedian.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   

At least he was honest and had the balls to come out and say what all Conservatives are thinking.

Still a moronic statement...but I was looking for a silver lining.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by antonia

Those in the conservative side of the country will be kicking people out for being too liberal

So you're saying conservatives will have the thought police? Make liberalism a crime? Aren't they supposed to be for individual liberties? Which should include the freedom to believe in liberal ideas, no?

Those on the liberal side will be kicking people out for phantom offenses against minorities.

What is a phantom offense? Are you making fun of liberals for actually caring about human rights?

But yes, what Maher said was racist. How does one "Act black"? Not all black people act the same.

With that line of thought any racial joke ever made is racist.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker808

I don't know if he was being sarcastic. There are a ton of stormfronters that would agree with that statement and there seem to be quite a few on ATS.

what part of the world isnt divided over something?

Ideological division and mandated segregation are two completely separate things.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

I realize that Right Wingers don't have a sense of humor and don't get comedy...but seriously...he is a comedian.

That's simply not true, Right Wingers indeed have a sense of humor. They love jokes that start with "you might be a redneck if..." and they love it when "geterdone" is the punchline to other jokes.

But by far, this was the funniest part of that whole episode:

This is who they think Obama is and who this is who they are running against.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   
He was so funny before he became his biggest fan. (sigh)

I keep waiting for Jon Stewart to go the same route, but thankfully haven't seen it yet.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   
You must be Kidding me right OP?
There is a difference between racism and making fun of peoples cultural differences which is what he is doing since that is his job as a controversial comedian. I never understood people that attack comedians.
He is in this video below defending Obama against conservative racist peers in this video so you tell me which one is it?
www.youtube.com...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join