It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Geoengineering and the Age of Aquarius

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Pilot

If you consider the transhumanist agenda with their goal of "singularity" in the near future, it might add something to the discussion.

What an eye-opener that video is! Thankyou for that - and to begin the discussion:

I was intrigued by her analogy of the genetically altered to be aluminum resistent plant that is blinded to its' own cell damage and so keeps on.

Also the part where she talks about being able to tune the quantum dots encased in organics and how frequencies can activate the nano things that wind up in our bodies. And how these things themselves can be stimulated to put out frequencies.

In the scenario that she paints of a worker drone force with enhancements to make it able to work at maximum output: that's pretty much the tran$humanist agenda as I see it. The rest is just marketing to make it palatable so that people want to be neutered drones that know only work - sleep - work - sleep etc. day after year after decade. With the ability to take illusion directly to the mind, I think you could even convince someone digging ditches that they are actually a superhero doing important things. To me, this is part of the reason that chemtrails and HAARP continue with impunity.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Originally posted by luxordelphi
reply to post by Uncinus

HAARP is an ionospheric heater that does nothing that the sun does not do a billion time a day. Chemtrails are just misidentified contrails, which are essentially clouds.

This statement of yours is completely false. I'll just refer you again to the above linked thread and as far as contrails being clouds: they are jet emissions that blossom into cirrus aviaticus which are a type of cloud made by jet emissions.

nice - say his statement is completely false and then show that it is completely true!!

edit on 20-6-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

Don't even know how to begin but here goes -

What's wrong with this statement?:
Radioactive particles that coalesce in the atmosphere are 'essentially clouds.'

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by luxordelphi

Whats' wrong with that statement is that it was not the statements I was quoting and commenting on.

Happy to sort that out for you.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

reply to post by Uncinus

HAARP is an ionospheric heater that does nothing that the sun does not do a billion time a day. Chemtrails are just misidentified contrails, which are essentially clouds.

This statement of yours is completely false. I'll just refer you again to the above linked thread and as far as contrails being clouds: they are jet emissions that blossom into cirrus aviaticus which are a type of cloud made by jet emissions.

nice - say his statement is completely false and then show that it is completely true!!

edit on 20-6-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

Don't even know how to begin but here goes -

What's wrong with this statement?:
Radioactive particles that coalesce in the atmosphere are 'essentially clouds.'

No. contrails are essentially clouds. Contrails are the condensed and/or frozen water that is made visible by the passage of an aircraft. Either because of the bump in humidity from the water in the exhaust, or from the aerodynamic effects. Sometimes they will persist and spread if conditions are right.

That's just basic science that has been understood for decades.
edit on 20-6-2012 by Uncinus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   

I wonder if radioactivity is an essential part of the equation, if it somehow interacts with the nano-particles to produce an effect. It really is chilling to see the crap Morgellons sufferers pull out of themselves. I don't believe they can pull it off, the life force is too powerful, they are delusional to think otherwise.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

It seems like every thread in the geoengineering/chemtrail forum has you telling us that jet exhaust is water. I just don't get that.

What Are the Dangers of Jet Exhaust?

However, the exhaust released by jet engines has been tested by scientists such as Karleen Boyle at UCLA, and it's been found to be amazingly hazardous not only to the environment, but to human health as well. This is mostly due to the particulates, or extremely small particles, combined with harmful gases that jet engines pump out of their exhaust valves.

However, unlike automobiles or power plants that release their gases on the ground, jet engines are usually releasing their chemicals in the sky. This means that there's no opportunity for nature to absorb and clean out these gases, and they go directly into the atmosphere, and higher areas of our air, where they can do more damage.

The particulates released by jet engines in their exhaust are so small that they can be inhaled by people, and the particulates will penetrate the walls of the lungs and enter the body.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Pilot

I don't know about the radioactivity other than there were attempts after Chernobyl to relocate radioactive clouds. To perfect that technology, I guess one would need a radioactive cloud.

Because of the bit of history linking eugenics to transhumanism near the end of the video in the question and answer portion, I went ahead and looked for money to see if this, as an elite agenda, would be possible and it certainly is. Also, more final and absolute control of the great unwashed becomes a reality.

The Rise of Transhumanism

"The technique, they say, could give biologists 'atom-by-atom control' over the molecules in living organisms," the BBC reported. "What makes the newly created animals different is that their genetic code has been extended to create biological molecules not known in the natural world."

Such abilities could provide a huge military advantage, and Horn says for more than a decade, the U.S. Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency, or DARPA, has been pouring billions into research for what it calls "the extended performance warfighter," also known as "supersoldier" technology.

"The interesting parts about the extended performance warfighter is that it even includes literally altering the DNA of soldiers," he says.

"Wired Magazine actually referred to it as a living, breathing creature. And DARPA admits that the force of this living creature, this immortal organism, could be so potent that it ought to also have what they call a 'kill switch' introduced into its organism so that in case it gets out of hand, we could throw the switch and stop it, or if it became available to our enemies, we could throw the switch and stop it."

Nano.gov

(Oct. 20, 2011) The Federal Government today released a national strategy for ensuring that environmental, health, and safety research needs are fully identified and addressed in the fast-growing field of nanotechnology.

The 2011 NNI Environmental, Health, and Safety (EHS) Research Strategy provides an integrated research framework to guide all Federal agencies participating in the National Nanotechnology Initiative (NNI), the Federal Government’s ten-year-old program for nurturing and coordinating the emerging science of nanotechnology.

This article says that 10 years on of government funded nano research is only now (end of last year) making protocols for safety. 10 years of unchecked experimentation has produced a number of ills. 'Devil may care' along with reckless endangerment, I believe, is an elitist attribute.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I go outside,
while most are hiding inside.
Something has changed,
my exposed skin to the extreme sun,
is responding different.
It was only a 106 degrees today,
only have minor irritation of exposed skin,
lines in the sky, created by man were minimal.
which coincides with skin irritation.
Tomorrow is suppose to be only 109 degrees,
if irritation turns out min. with only min. man made lines in the sky.
I will be back to ask why.

PS
don't do what me and my wife do,
they are dropping like fly's here.
We have a system and understand how to work and survive it.
azstarnet.com...

edit on 20-6-2012 by Gmoneycricket because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   

reply to post by Uncinus

It seems like every thread in the geoengineering/chemtrail forum has you telling us that jet exhaust is water. I just don't get that.

I don't know of anyone who has that says jet exhaust is just water except for people like you trying to set up a straw man.

Contrails are just water - but jet exhaust contains all the other elements of hydrocarbon combustion as well - CO2, CO, NOx, SOx, C, etc

edit on 21-6-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Contrails are just water

NASA October 2005 Newsletter, Page 8 states:

"Contrails are clouds formed when water vapor condenses and freezes around small particles (aerosols) that exist in aircraft exhaust.

Say again?

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Contrails are just water.

Just like clouds are just water - they may include other particles that the freeze around or that they absorb - but many of those particles will be water as well.

They are just water like a glass of water is just water - despite the germs, dust & other stuff that is also in your glass of water.

And just like a contrail you don't see them - all you see is the water - same with the contrail - all you see is the water.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Gauls
keyword,
aerosol.
Pollution is an aerosol.
Aerosol does play a part,
in Geo-engineering whether planned or not.
Pollution does affect the size of water droplets/ice and rain fall, and shading.

When Gaul speaks,
I do pay attention,
he gives you just enough aerosol,
to hang, or not,
as a rain drop.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Gmoneycricket

Sure pollution can be aerosols. And it can be gases that are not aerosols too.

Salt spray off the ocean is also an aerosol, as is dust kicked up by the wind, and so are clouds.

So what?

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Sure aerosols are pollution.

Salt spray off the ocean is also an aerosol, as is dust kicked up by the wind, and so are clouds.

So what?

Yeah so what if your airline pollution,
affects the size of our rain drops, and affects rain fall or droughts
Right?

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   

That was my way of giving you a complement,
but your are so far down your rabbit hole agenda,
you can't see when a man complements you.
I guess you can't see the truth because of all the contrails?

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gmoneycricket

Sure aerosols are pollution.

So what?

Yeah so what if your airline pollution,
affects the size of our rain drops, and affects rain fall or droughts
Right?

Does it?

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   
edit: can't be bothered

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   

So What?
You are going to have to pay a Cap and Trade tax because of your aerosols in contrails.
Lets get to the truth again, of what you as an airline dude is trying to protect.
China stood up said screw you EU and your tax.
But the rest of the industry sent guys like you out to pick on contrails/chem trail people,
hoping to influence opinion and get out of the tax.
Instead of picking on chem trailers, why don't you just grow some balls, and say no way Jose!

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Sure pollution can be aerosols. And it can be gases that are not aerosols too.

So what?

Anyway I will wait for next time,
and you can explain to me how sea salt aerosols get 30,000 feet in the air,
or dust kicked up by the wind to 30,000 feet in the air.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   
THIS WILL ANSWER ALL YOUR QUESTIONS ABOUT CHEMTRAILS AND REALLY NEEDS TO GO VIRAL BECAUSE THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT! Definitely worth your while to educate yourselves.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join