It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking news: Ousted Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak is clinically dead

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Clinically dead? What's that? Brain dead? Heart stopped? That's an odd term to use.
Then again ... maybe it's the translation.
I'm wondering what his 'life review' was like .... I bet I could guess.

"Clinically dead" means he's being kept alive on life support, but there's no brain activity. Typically when one is clinically dead they will expire as soon as they are removed from life support. Usually you only keep someone on life support when they're clinically dead so you can harvest their organs (assuming they're a donor).

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
I dont believe it for a second.
The man looked fine in all the pics that were released, sure he was laying down pretending to be comatose, but i have no doubt he is undergoing plastic surgery at the expense of the CIA and has some lush villa prepared and stocked for his lifestyle.

Considering he's a "good friend" of Hillary Clinton and Dick Cheney, I bet you're right.

Next thing they'll tell us is that they threw his body off an aircraft carrier.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by asala

More: Mubarak declared clinically dead by his doctors, state news agency MENA and hospital source report -

Trying to get further confirmation,

He is 84 years old and was sentenced to life in prison only a few weeks ago, His health has been deteriorating ever since his sentencing,

CAIRO (AP) — State news agency says Mubarak’s heart stopped beating, not responding to defibrillation.
edit on 19-6-2012 by asala because: (no reason given)

Guess technically this means he served his sentence in full, since his life ended.

Now all they got to do is doctor him up and he will walk out a free man.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join