It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ron Paul Hoax - 20 Years In The Making?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Johnkie

Originally posted by shadowreborn89
bs. ron paul isnt a hoax

Well time will tell wont it!

He's had, what? 30 years? How much more time does he need? Will you still ask this after he's dead?

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
everyone outside of america ( company of ) is asking who votes for those people obama /sorento rommney .war war & more war . ron paul seemed the wise choice but as they say you get what you pay for ,

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
A nice little earner for pual and his freemason family, while it lasted (and still lasts).
It is all a game being played out.
(I do have a feeling that he will be back - guns blazing -
when obama and romney are rocked by scandal, as per the script).

He has left an opening for a sequel to this latest episode.

Trust none of them. Not one inch.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by shadowreborn89
bs. ron paul isnt a hoax

I agree but I think Rand Paul is!!!! anyone supporting Mitt Romney is a big hoaxster!!!

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Backed into a corner what would you say to keep your family alive?
Never underestimate the power of the machine.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
ACTUALLY he has come forward since then several times,,Rand Paul is obviously a selfish butt kisser,,,WHERES THE HOAX ? The guy said from the beginning that if he cant win then he is spreading the message...........RON PAUL doesnt decide what goes on at the convention,,the delegates and supporters are the ones that decide how far they wanna go with it,,and that will be a LONG WAY,,,good luck to themiving Romney the nomination with all those people chanting RON PAUL and not stopping...lol

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
So what if he is?

Does it mean his message was wrong? Nope - smaller government, fiscal and personal responsibility. You don't need Ron Paul to spread that message.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide
So what if he is?

Does it mean his message was wrong? Nope - smaller government, fiscal and personal responsibility. You don't need Ron Paul to spread that message.

You want to submit to a person working for your demise? be my guest. i wont drink the kool-aid

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by avatard
ACTUALLY he has come forward since then several times,,Rand Paul is obviously a selfish butt kisser,,,WHERES THE HOAX ? The guy said from the beginning that if he cant win then he is spreading the message...........RON PAUL doesnt decide what goes on at the convention,,the delegates and supporters are the ones that decide how far they wanna go with it,,and that will be a LONG WAY,,,good luck to themiving Romney the nomination with all those people chanting RON PAUL and not stopping...lol

are you still drinking the kool aid?

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Ron Paul .. just .. yikes. Gotta really read between the lines with this fellow. It's what he doesn't say that sends chills up my spine.

If he was really the guy to turn this all around, he would have been removed from the Republican party long ago. He's as anti-republican is it gets.

So, to my way of thinking, he's another cog in the machine. No more, no less.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
guys still no justification looks like:

WE GOT HAD

<< 1   >>

join