It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ron Paul Hoax - 20 Years In The Making?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

The Ron Paul Hoax - 20 Years In The Making?

elohimlove.com

If you where upset at the fact that in the last week not only did Rand Paul endorse Mitt Romney for President but since then neither Rand Paul or Ron Paul have made a single public statement, you are not alone. Furthermore when it was confirmed that Ron Paul actually won several states that where originally declared to be his loss and he told everyone to “Be Polite” and take it easy instead of doing something about it if you where confused and thought to yourself “What the…..” you are not alone.
Many put faith in the Ron Paul machine, in 2007 when many heard of the man for the firs
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please, Do not be true! Seriously if this turns out to be true i dont think i will ever have faith in anything or anyoen again. Ron Paul IS the reason why i ended up on this site and opened up to new ideas etc. If this is true then truly i have gona call quits and go back to my life and not even care about whats going on seriously...

elohimlove.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
That doesn't belong to isn't Breaking News section, You have to admit Ron Paul was the only who stood agaisnt the war in Yugoslavia.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by rusty1212

This isn't "breakin news" and shouldn't be in this section

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Why would they waste 30 years with Ron Paul when it only took 2 years to make Obama up?

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Extremely unlikely

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Divide and control.

That is the main Agenda.

The concept of a person that would stand up for freedom and get back to constitutional principals, is one that many of us long for.

The reality is the machine has gotten to big for one person to make any real difference.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Just a tip:

When you are scanning an article for accuracy, you should check spelling.

Seeing one or two typos is forgivable, but when the article is full of spelling, grammar, and punctuation errors... Probably written by a guy in a ketchup-stained wifebeater in his mom's basement. Just sayin'.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Let us pretend, if only for a moment, that this is true.

The near cult of personality following "Ron Paul" was a 'vehicle', a 'construct' to allow the dissent of the fundamentalist conservatives, while maintaining it effectively "within" the Republican party.

That the "Libertarian" position, is essentially an illusion of Utopia that is never to happen. Yet the 'numbers' are there so "let's give them something to cheer."

That Ron Paul's reticence and resistance to return to an Independent Libertarian are indicative of a plot preceding his first departure from the Republican Party.

That Rand Paul is entirely independent of, and insulated from, the 'investment' in intrigue his father is undertaking for his "team" the Republicans.

All of these implications could be inferred from the source.

Indeed, not breaking news... but political intrigue.

If we are pretending, is it really that hard to believe in "political theater" as a means to maintain dominance?

Of course, all of that would mean the "other side" is no doubt equally complicit in the deception.... (as if they wouldn't know) ... and are likely equally occupied in similar tactics.

Let's see, can we be utterly "fleeced" by a theatrical production managed by the most powerful folks in the land (and away from it too)?

Sure.... we are living proof that you can fool some of the people.... all the time.

edit on 19-6-2012 by Maxmars because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
The machine is on overdrive looking to discredit Dr.Paul.
Some people are buying it too.
Elohim, ....ain't that hebrew or something?
Hmmm...

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Omg!! Yes he has endorsed Romney! Get over it! He won, but according to the establishment, he didn't! He's up against sinister forces! What more so u want? Blood?

Jeeze, focus on cleaning the cockroaches out your government and it might be a different story!

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
bs. ron paul isnt a hoax

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
My theory on ron paul was and is as following: IF he were to win the presidential election or any other significant position were he actually could make a difference, Hes a product of TPTB. I mean in this controlled world, were all elections is rigged... I STRONGLY doubt that the "elite" would let ron paul be president of the united states. And if he does become president u all know what it means... A plan in the making, our savior, OUR hero. (no religious comparison)... I know i myself wont thrust anybody or anything i cant verify for myself. SO if something wonderful happens for our dear world... ill be suspicious. As should you. 95% of Conspiracy theorys = fear mongering.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Ron Paul has been losing presidential contests since 1988.

He is just getting better at it.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by shadowreborn89
bs. ron paul isnt a hoax

Well time will tell wont it!

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I got an email today from his campaign Link

He is still on track from what I have seen, but got better things to do than keep on throwing money at the media machine who really does not like him anyway.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
All i can say is the people that love ron paul or mittus rominus will no doubt whoever gets in you will
Claim anti christ etc etc just like bush and obama after a few months or years.
Why do you do it to yourselves ???Why ohh why ohh why...... makes me laugh, then after that you will no doubt praise up the next and the next then claim anti christ yet again.....

edit on 24 4 2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Wait, wait! Hold on.

OK, so first there was a conspiracy against Ron Paul.

Now that's out the window and Ron Paul IS THE CONSPIRACY?

Awesome!

The guy is/was a fringe candidate that is too extreme for mainstream America to get behind. He found a base of dedicated, loyal followers who rallied and made their voices heard. The problem being that there simply wasn't enough of them to gain any traction in the primaries. He did a great job of getting his message out there, and may very well be credited in the future with being at the forefront of a political revolution.

Can ya just let him have that moment? Huh?

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by jheated5
Why would they waste 30 years with Ron Paul when it only took 2 years to make Obama up?

Maybe as a final knockout blow to the American morale and simultaneously, and ingeniously too I might add, a blow towards us conspiracy theorists who think we know what's going on behind the scenes. We think we know the truth because we like to research and visit ATS, but all along its all just been information that they have allowed to have released for us to theorize about.

The Ron Paul Hoax is capable of demolishing any remaining opposition from the critical thinkers and people who think they know the real truth as their motives will completely diminish and in turn pave a clear and easy path for the elite to finally seize absolute control.
edit on 19-6-2012 by shake101 because: punctuation

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I think politics and democracy is a hoax period.

No one is EVER going to be elected and really rock the boat for the betterment of mankind. Occasionally you might get someone slip through the net but has history has shown they get dealt with very efficiently. JFK RIP.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join