It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegal's Get Huge Government IRS Checks - forget the tax REFUND part... Caution: Blood Boiler,

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I dont know what to say about this... I guess, we get what we deserve - one day we will have had enough. but not today ---

News Report

How many dependants are you supporting in Mexico ?

Starting a New Thread?...Look Here First

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count.
Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.
If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events,
or important information from other sites
please post one or two paragraphs,
a link to the entire story,
AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item,
as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

edit on Tue Jun 19 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by 1BornPatriot

Don't blame the illegals, blame the IRS and their insane tax code.

Actually this is part of the plan to bankrupt American you know.

~Tenth

+14 more 
posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
reply to post by 1BornPatriot

Don't blame the illegals, blame the IRS and their insane tax code.

That's like saying don't blame the drunk who just killed your family....blame the alcohol makers.

It is assinine.

I'll blame ANYONE who willing uses these loopholes for illegal purposes.
edit on 19-6-2012 by HandyDandy because: (no reason given)

+24 more 
posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Not a single living person, including members of Congress, and the tax collectors at the IRS, or any judge, including the Supreme Court justices understands the tax code. It is a long held principle of law that if a statute is so complex as to make unintelligible to the person of average intelligence that such a statute has no force of law, but people keep filing valid tax returns, signing under penalty of perjury that they do understand the tax code, year after year after year, and very very very few get their blood boiling over that.

Americans' love their taxes and would never ever think of non-acquiescence when it comes to filing. Our Founders who shed their blood on this soil must be spinning in their graves.

Carry on, get all upset about privileges and shrug your shoulders about rights.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by HandyDandy

It is NOT asinine.

It is LOGICAL.

The laws themselves have loopholes that allow people to do certain things. CLOSE the loopholes and you cut off the people abusing them!

How hard is that to understand?

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

These "loopholes" were never ment for people to claim their nieces and nephews to begin with.

So yes, I'll blame the illegals who are willingly claiming their nieces and nephews........not the laws that didn't allow this practice in the first place.

edit on 19-6-2012 by HandyDandy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Do you read what you post seriously? If you are a legal tax paying citizen, they are stealing from you. Even if there are loop holes it doesn't give them the right to exploit them. You on another thread slam a person on his views taking the theoretical moral high ground yet come here and defend out right theft? How is this morally acceptable when a majority in this country are struggling and NOT making ends meet, yet you want to defend this and have our taxes go up continuously? Where's the goddamn out rage?
edit on 19-6-2012 by Doom and Gloom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

So yes, I'll blame the illegals who are willingly claiming their nieces and nephews........not the laws that didn't allow this practice in the first place.

Oh, you understand the tax code, do you? Explain this five volume set to the rest of us, will you? Begin by explaining what the subject of the tax is, since you understand the tax code.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

You mean the LAWS were never meant for that.

Loopholes are literal holes in the interpretation of a law. If there isn't specific language that covers an issue, anyone with knowledge of this can easily take advantage of said laws.

Nice try though. You are still not thinking with your head and rather with your emotions.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I thought Illegals don't know English.

Now suddenly they are tax experts....

Being sarcastic

edit on 19-6-2012 by jam321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

No it's not.

Not at all. I'm saying blame the people who make it possible. The US government ALLOWS this to happen everyday they don't close those loopholes, they are enabling this behavior.

~Tenth

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doom and Gloom

Do you read what you post seriously? If you are a legal tax paying citizen, they are stealing from you. Even if there are loop holes it doesn't give them the right to exploit them. You on another thread slam a person on his views taking the theoretical moral high ground yet come here and defend out right theft? How is this morally acceptable when a majority in this country are struggling and NOT making ends meet, yet you want to defend this and have our taxes go up continuously? Where's the goddamn out rage?

Again, blame the IRS, who enable this to occur. They are allowing other people to steal from you.

If you come to my house and I let you beat my kids, is that your fault that my kids got beat, or my fault for letting it happen? (that's not a good argument, but you see my point)

Inaction with the knowledge of occurance is just as terrible as doing it yourself.

~Tenth
edit on 6/19/2012 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

edit on 6/19/2012 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

If they are able to find these holes, then they damn well know that they are taking advantage of an UN-intended vulnerability of the system and know that they are stealing from the American people. It is wrong. Why you continue to debate this as if it were a non-issue amazes me. Of course people will react emotionally, look around you, people are losing everything they have worked their lives for because of the greedy banks and now we are to add the burden of the illegal stealing money on tax returns. Not to mention the amount of money that the American tax payer is handing over for the medical costs, education, and welfare for these non tax paying leaches.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Again, blame the IRS, who enable this to occur. They are allowing other people to steal from you.

The entire "income" tax has always been a wealth redistribution scheme. Legal plunder is still theft. As long as wealth redistribution remains a function of the federal government it is pointless to complain that certain people are the beneficiaries of this plunder.

You cannot be in favor of plunder and against it too, anymore than you can eat your cake and have it too.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Doom and Gloom

Of course they are!

But you are still thinking with your emotions!

Logically, we need to fix the laws FIRST before we can put a stop to the problem!

What part of that do you not get?

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Jean Paul Zodeaux

Oh no arguments here.

The whole tax code is nonsense, like all of it. As you said, if nobody alive can understand it, and explain it, how can it possibly be relevant or usefull to Americans?

It flat it isn't. It just rewards thieves and crooks and clearly illegal immgrants now.

~Tenth

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

What? You don't think that they went to the IRS with an interpreter to find out about the tax laws?

Because even though some illegals can't speak english, it does not mean that they are stupid or sub-human.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

NO I will blame the entire political system. They will do nothing because this country has become so inept at doing anything because we're so mired in the political correct bull crap that is so pervasive in this country. I sit here and watch you people bicker back and forth about this issue. The issue is this country is going to hell and there is nothing the American citizen can do but get raped. While these free-loaders abuse our system and rake in the cash hard working Americans lose their jobs, homes and way of life.

They come to this country and work for pennies on the dollar under the table, mooch off of social programs, and then abuse the tax loop holes. Then when we actually say something we get slapped in the face with "Americans are racists because they do not want ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS in their country.

If there were a loop hole that allowed me to come into your house and beat your children, it is ok with you because it really isn't my fault I was beating your children, just blame the system.......Get Real.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Doom and Gloom

Here are the requirements for child tax credit. Read the bold emphasis I put in.

Qualifying Child A qualifying child for purposes of the child tax credit is a child who: Is your son, daughter, stepchild, foster child, brother, sister, stepbrother, stepsister, or a descendant of any of them (for example, your grandchild, niece, or nephew), Was under age 17 at the end of 2011, Did not provide over half of his or her own support for 2011, Lived with you for more than half of 2011 (see Exceptions to time lived with you below), Is claimed as a dependent on your return, Does not file a joint return for the year (or files it only as a claim for refund), and [bold] Was a U.S. citizen, a U.S. national, or a U.S. resident alien.[/bold] For more information, see Publication 519, U.S. Tax Guide for Aliens. If the child was adopted, see Adopted child below.

Your 10-year-old nephew lives in Mexico and qualifies as your dependent. Because he is not a U.S. citizen, U.S. national, or U.S. resident alien, he is not a qualifying child for the child tax credit.

www.irs.gov...

Here is information for getting an ITIN number. I have helped a few people get these numbers and they are by no mean easy to get. The proof you send is never enough. They keep asking for more.

Attach a valid federal income tax return, unless you qualify for an exception, and include your original, notarized, or certified proof of identity and foreign status documents. Because you are filing your tax return as an attachment to your ITIN application, you should not mail your return to the address listed in the Form 1040, 1040A or 1040EZ instructions. Instead, send your return, Form W-7 and proof of identity and foreign status documents to:

www.irs.gov...=222209,00.html

If they got away with providing ITINs then the IRS messed up on this.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join