It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant mushroom cloud forms over Beijing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Giant mushroom cloud forms over Beijing

news.yahoo.com

An enormous mushroom cloud formed in the sky over Beijing late last week, sparking fears that a cataclysmic, Armageddon-like event was underway.

Alas, it was not the end of the world—or worse, the beginning of a real-life movie starring Will Smith: It was just nature.

The giant cumulonimbus—which spanned several miles—was accompanied by lightning, swallowing up the capital's skyline for an hour, according to the Daily Mail.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   
This is an interesting story that caught my eye and thought the community might enjoy. You know, if funny having such a conspiratorial bent to life, because now when I see things like this, I always have to wonder if there's not something else; a military experiment, HAARP, etc. I guess simply because if it was, this would be the exact type of thing that they would tell us (as opposed to the truth). But then again, sometimes a cigar is just a cigar. Peace...

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by BBobb

Just a normal cloud....ive seen in all over Youtube, people claiming it to be HAARP or something to do with earthquakes.
How boring

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   
clouds are cool. this one was very dramatic

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
LOL such a good looking cloud. And if you watch the video, the angle gets the sun going through the cloud and making it seem bright and hot like a nuclear cloud. So good ;-P

Nature... Causing Pandemonium...

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Damn nature! You scary!
(Sorry, I couldn't resist, it really is a beautiful cloud)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Awesome cloud, yet i would scratch the back of my head twice to make sure it's really just a cloud! ;-)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
the chinese will see this as an omen. they are a prescient people.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I think its not just natural. HAARP can sculpt, can form shapes, I read quite a few articles in the past, and anyone interested can search for and read in depth about this technology.

In any case, what if someone was warning the other. The clouds that formed tidal waves in Florida, and the clouds that formed mushroom clouds in China. Warnings back and forth perhaps?

top topics

join