It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why a “controlled demolition”

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Firstly, i have to tell ou that explosions were detonated slightly before the first crash.......
Secondly there were continuous explosions going on while the situation progressed.....
Thirdly the whole complex could never come down due to plane strike....they were designed to withstand TWO strikes by aircraft.on each tower.
The OS is simplee mind control techniques.....we live in a" controlled democracy"

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by homervb

My question that I have though, is it standard procedure for firefighters to communicate with a building owner? The way I see it, aren't firefighters going to do whatever they can to put out the fires and assure the safety of those in the area? Why is LS telling them to "pull it"? Were there even any firefighters inside WTC 7?

LS did not them them how to do their job. There are vids out there where the cheif said early on they would not be able to save 7. LS just echoed the sentiment to not risk additional lives. The truther machine twisted it to appear that LS controlled the fire department.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by stirling

Thirdly the whole complex could never come down due to plane strike....they were designed to withstand TWO strikes by aircraft.on each tower.

No where in any official documents does it say anything like this.
Find it and prove me wrong!

It's similar to the famous line "The Titanic is unsinkable'. That one was whipped up by the news media and stuck for 100 years.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
reply to post by homervb

My question that I have though, is it standard procedure for firefighters to communicate with a building owner? The way I see it, aren't firefighters going to do whatever they can to put out the fires and assure the safety of those in the area? Why is LS telling them to "pull it"? Were there even any firefighters inside WTC 7?

LS did not them them how to do their job. There are vids out there where the cheif said early on they would not be able to save 7. LS just echoed the sentiment to not risk additional lives. The truther machine twisted it to appear that LS controlled the fire department.

Oh okay, thanks for that clarification. I haven't seen a whole lot on 7 but it definitely sounded like LS was on the phone with the fire chief and LS was just like "[SNIP] it, let it burnnnn" lol

Mod Note: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

edit on 19/6/12 by argentus because: snipped censor circumvention

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by homervb

I think the ironic part about the "collapse" is that the moment the firefighters reached the impact zone of the South Tower and concluded there were more than controllable small pockets of fire, the building began to fall only moments later. If the controlled demolition theory is true, this could possibly explain why the South Tower was brought down first. If firefighters began to report back how controllable the fires were and began extinguishing them, then the dramatic impact through the media would nowhere near have been as strong. OSers..I said if as in hypothetically speaking. ::waits for an OSer to jump out from behind with a shank::

Typical paranoid "truther" logic.....

So the NWO demolition man said "Drat" "the firemen found the elevator" "Hurry up and blow the building before
our nefarious plot is uncovered...."

One - the reason Firefighters even reached that high was a fluke

Their commander, Battalion Chief Orio Palmer, was completely familar with the building layout. He found a
freight elevator that still worked and was able to get to the 41 st floor. Otherwise he and his men would still be
in the stairways when building collapsed

Two - "small pockets of fire" the idiot fringe likes to quote

78 th floor was a skylobby where people changed elevators, Most of the floor was taken up by elevator
machinery. The floor was tile, no carpet to burn, the wall lined with marble, no cubicles to burn
Was not lot of combustibles to burn on that floor Most of the fires were above them on floors 79-84

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
reply to post by homervb

I think the ironic part about the "collapse" is that the moment the firefighters reached the impact zone of the South Tower and concluded there were more than controllable small pockets of fire, the building began to fall only moments later. If the controlled demolition theory is true, this could possibly explain why the South Tower was brought down first. If firefighters began to report back how controllable the fires were and began extinguishing them, then the dramatic impact through the media would nowhere near have been as strong. OSers..I said if as in hypothetically speaking. ::waits for an OSer to jump out from behind with a shank::

Typical paranoid "truther" logic.....

So the NWO demolition man said "Drat" "the firemen found the elevator" "Hurry up and blow the building before
our nefarious plot is uncovered...."

One - the reason Firefighters even reached that high was a fluke

Their commander, Battalion Chief Orio Palmer, was completely familar with the building layout. He found a
freight elevator that still worked and was able to get to the 41 st floor. Otherwise he and his men would still be
in the stairways when building collapsed

Two - "small pockets of fire" the idiot fringe likes to quote

78 th floor was a skylobby where people changed elevators, Most of the floor was taken up by elevator
machinery. The floor was tile, no carpet to burn, the wall lined with marble, no cubicles to burn
Was not lot of combustibles to burn on that floor Most of the fires were above them on floors 79-84

It's hard to respond to this because I don't remember ever mentioning the NWO. This does void your argument completely, you do know this right? And you do know I said hypothetically speaking, right? Truther logic? How bout read what I said first. Stop inserting your own "NWO"-esque comments in a sad attempt to label me as "crazy". Your reverse psychology doesn't work on me. It was all hypothetically speaking which means taking into consideration that a conspiracy hypothetically exists. Someone's quick to jump the gun, throw out labels, and criticize without reading first.
edit on 19-6-2012 by homervb because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by phroziac

Originally posted by phroziac

My biggest question for the official theory is if the plane is pretty much annihilated, how does the hijackers passport fall out onto the street?

This is how.

Simple explanation.

edit on 19-6-2012 by waypastvne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

well, frankly, because they're idiots. lol.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by waypastvne

(fake) passports issued to patsies and such by either intelligence service(s) or army are indeed indestructible. it's the super-duper indestructible coating they're covered with that usually does the trick.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by psyop911
reply to post by waypastvne

(fake) passports issued to patsies and such by either intelligence service(s) or army are indeed indestructible. it's the super-duper indestructible coating they're covered with that usually does the trick.

hells yeah man, the melting point of a passport is way higher than that of steel

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by homervb

hells yeah man, the melting point of a passport is way higher than that of steel

Silly Truther. It never spent any time near any fires.

edit on 19-6-2012 by waypastvne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne

It never spent any time near any fires.

Silly.

You're right, it shot through all of them. My baddd.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
If you believe that the passport was planted then you must also believe that someone threw all that paper out the windows at the time of impact.

Not to mention there seemed to be a constant stream of paper floating down during the fire. Was there someone up there to toss out sheet after sheet?

But to be serious there is always flamable items that survive plane crashes. It's nothing new. Except to truthers who live in an alternate reality. In their world everything must burn up in a firey crash.
edit on 19-6-2012 by samkent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

Ok so the Towers are full of asbestos, and it would take millions to clean it up, so instead, they decided to blow up the Twin Towers and spread the dust and asbestos all over and contaminate Lower Manhattan and destroy a whole host of buildings in the process? Yeah, that makes a lot of fiscal sense.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

You're right, it shot through all of them. My baddd.

I'm glad you figured it out. See Truthers aren't so dumb after all.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
If you believe that the passport was planted then you must also believe that someone threw all that paper out the windows at the time of impact.

Not to mention there seemed to be a constant stream of paper floating down during the fire. Was there someone up there to toss out sheet after sheet?

But to be serious there is always flamable items that survive plane crashes. It's nothing new. Except to truthers who live in an alternate reality. In their world everything must burn up in a firey crash.

Passports always survive plane crashes into high rise buildings in terrorist attacks, really? This is a fact? Or does your "general plane crash" knowledge just happen to fit this situation? See, this is the problem with OSers. Their knowledge is always right even though 9/11 was the first event of it's kind. But hey, any plane crashing into the woods is exactly the same thing as a commercial airliner crashing into the side of a high rise. I must be so dumb to find it odd that the passport was in perfect condition.

You guys are so funny. I'm actually in search of the truth, not in search of an inside job. I've stated this multiple times in multiple threads and because I find it odd that they managed to scoop up a terrorist's passport and report it to the media while human remains from that day were thrown into a dumpyard, I must be a stupid truther.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

Now, according to physics, if the top half of a building is collapsing down into itself, the lower half has to offer resistance, meaning, it has to slow down the top half.

Halves? These were very complex structure comprising thousands of different elements supported and connected at thousands of different points, each point having a unique reaction. Reducing the observation to "halves" is either intellectual dishonesty, intellectual laziness or the manifestation of an intellectual deficit.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by homervb

Passports always survive plane crashes into high rise buildings in terrorist attacks, really?

Well, since there's only been one and the passport did survive, I guess the rule stands.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
reply to post by homervb

Passports always survive plane crashes into high rise buildings in terrorist attacks, really?

Well, since there's only been one and the passport did survive, I guess the rule stands.

Yeah, you totally put my curiosity to rest with that response. Thank you hooper.

You know, you'd make a good crime scene investigator.

Policemen: "So you're saying it's a suicide but the bullet trajectory doesn't match at all"

Hooper: "Hey, no need to question it. It is exactly what it looks like. No investigation needed regardless of how illogical may sound or look"

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by homervb

is a fact? Or does your "general plane crash" knowledge just happen to fit this situation? See, this is the problem with OSers.

You should update your knowledge about plane crashes. Here's a couple of pics. Look at the unburnt debris.

here

and
here

Also look up the shuttle Columbia. Many many items survived. Including video tape and diaries. Unless that's a new conspiracy.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join