It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you saw a UFO and an Alien what would you do?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
If I saw a UFO and in particular an alien, I would reach for the toilet paper and a but plug.
But seriously I'd probably ask it for a lift home.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
As someone whose family has seen them, growing up, and who had a big wake up call with her family for a period of time, I'd say people who are paying attention, start to really wake up more. They start to search online and use discernment, start to reach inside their souls for answers and memories, they may have had a interactive telepathic communication, and realized, their thoughts are being picked up. GOOD! So they go outside under the stars with a long list of legal things wish done, on behalf of humanity and the world since we share their DNA that means we should have the legal rights of their own offspring and legal remedies against the bad guys here.

They take the concerns for the world and others, and nature into prayer, into meditation, and out under the stars skygazing.

They wake up more and more consequently.

They may reach a point where they are no longer having anything negative show up, or those kind of disempowering experiences, and can start to speak up for Love and what it acts like (ie. Love does not abduct, Love does not harm. Love does not do horrendously painful medical things. Love does not create hybrids that will be used harshly that would be created from your DNA and hence your child is undergoing being used in various ways and even used in their sexual abuse). You start to roar out Love at them and ask for help., start to picture everyone waking up and all the DUMBS and Hidden Places being scoured through and cleansed adn healed and set free and all the hybrids rescued.

edit on 19-6-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
A UFO and an alien - what would I do??

Well... It would depend on the circumstances! If the alien is just standing there looking at me like I'm looking at him/her/it, after the first few moments of shock, I would try to will myself to not be afraid and slowly, gently move my hand into the "hello" wave. I would see if he/she/it repeated the gesture back to me or not. And it would go on from there. I would also want to know if he/she/it needed help, assuming there was no obvious show of hostility. I would say "Namaste" = the source of all being in me sees the source of all being in you" - translation. Or not?

Okay - that's what I like to think I would do. In actuality, I'd be petrified and hopefully wouldn't disgrace our species by wetting my pants. At some point I would 1) run, hearing a horrible shrieking sound in my ears, which I would soon realize was my own voice screaming in terror, or 2) remain frozen until he/she/it got bored and left, 3) accidentally start an inter-galactic incident by raising my hand into the "hello" wave, which means some foul curse/insult in his/her/its culture,

My most desired outcome? I would sit down, pull out my phone and begin making the the Pulitzer and Nobel prize winning interview video of the century, after which I am given the position of Earth Ambassador to Extraterrestrial Life at the UN, am regularly taken off world to Boldly Go where no Human has Gone Before (cue theme music). (Hey, I can dream, can't I???)

Or not. I really really don't know...

peace,
AB

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

I would put them in a room, and interrogate them. I have alot of questions. I'll do the good cop, and, if necessary, the good cop/bad cop thing.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I would ask them to take me to their leader.......isn't that what your supposed to do??

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by GuidedKill

Good idea! Then interrogate the leader. Good thinking.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Well not sure if I would have a different response the next time it happens -- but the first time I watched for about 20 minutes and went inside. the second time I wanted to turn around a go back to take a look - but my Mother had other ideas - she gained a heavy lead foot real fast. the third time it was a dot like a satilite that did a 90 degree turn while going really fast as it was moving way up there..... so, if it happens again - I will ask for something ... I might have asked for something the first time - because I see stuff other folks dont for some strange reason.
edit on 19-6-2012 by 1BornPatriot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
During one particular sighting, last year, I believe my exact words were "HOLYYY #!!!".

edit on 19-6-2012 by PeachesEnRegalia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Unity_99 - Yes, my sightings have included telepathic communication- recieved & initiated sucessfully on my part. I have been meditating for many years & I can relate to much of what you say.

& about asking for help! :

I severely injured my back about 2 months or so ago. This was after the most amazing year of sightings in my entire life. Back spasms were so severe that I'd have no control over my own body- all I could do was scream, as intense pain rushed like heat up & down my entire body. I silently requested help. I was taken in an ambulance to the hospital the next day, where I noticed a sore spot on my back. The doctors said nothing about it.

When I hobbled home w/many painkillers in me, I looked at the spot that was sore on my back. There was a triangular red patch about an inch wide, w/what looked like a little chunk was taken out of my back in the centre of the trianglar red spot. There was what looked like a needle or puncture wound in the middle of the triangle.

There was nothing done to my back at the hospital or in the ambulance, by the doctors, etc. They just took x-rays & gave me meds. I do not remember anything poking into my back at any time.

The spot on my back went through various stages, in the ensuing weeks taking on a diamond shape at one point, I went to see a massage therapist about 3 weeks later. He said "I've never seen anything like that in my life...ummm...were you abducted by aliens?"

I told him about a few of my sightings, & what happened when I hurt my back- I how I was in very severe pain, & desperate for help.
He was amazed, & he said that he's seen strange things around here as well- not the response I expected at all.

The strange thing is that the red spot is the exact spot where the pain was.

I still have a spot on my back & I have no idea where it came from, unless it was from "them". It looks different now. The skin is darker around the puncture wound, w/white flesh in the center (not infected-just smooth white scar tissue). It is sort of reddish around the white centre, w/darker skin around that.

I looked up all sorts of gross skin conditions on the internet, & can't find anything similar.

I have a couple of sightings since then, & they are absolute masters of stealth. If they want nobody else but YOU to see them, they will NOT. & they are not hallucinations- I filmed them twice so far w/my crappy cellphone camera. I have no data plan however, so I erased to footage- don't worry though- I know I'll have many more sightings. This is not over by any means. I am a little concerned about CSIS though- my massage therapist knows someone there.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246
If you saw a UFO and an Alien what would you do anyway?

Try to follow the FIRE OFFICER'S GUIDE TO DISASTER
CONTROL.
gizmodo.com...

Which covers ufo crashes also. If its not a crash and they made themselves visible in craft above or landed then I guess I am on my own if the MIB or NAVY dont show up due to them monitoring it. I have seen ufo before and commented on ATS before about it here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 6/19/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Well i would say, hey whats up. no need to blow them away as i don't feel the need to defend my place on this little rock. they can take me away with them and either show me around the universe or kill me, i don't really care. It would a fun experience either way to me.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by SoymilkAlaska

Originally posted by Violater1
It would depend on which rifle I had.
If I had my M-14 or my sniper rifle I would not hesitate in shooting it's head off.
My M-4 would depend on it being within 100 yards.

.... this is why they don't visit us.

thanks so much....

peace... *sigh*
That isn't exactly correct. One level yes, sure, who wants to deal with flying lead. But on the other level, it seems to be the only thing that gets through to them lol.

It all depends on "Which" "aliens" shows up, and what is in their hands. Do you get my meaning? Frankenstein monster had a very touching moment with a littler girl down by the stream, he handed her a flower. He just wanted a friend on the same intellectual level as he.

Lets say a "Alien" race showed up and have a sword in one hand and a flower in the other, and they asked me to pick one, well, I'm not stupid lol lol lol well, really stupid lol lol

It boils down to why are you here, and what do you want.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by PeachesEnRegalia

I'm sure lots of us would like to see a picture of this...could u please post one if its not to much to ask for..

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
1) I would take as much pics and videos I can, as an undeniable evidence

2) Then I would write the current time on my arm with a drawing pen in order to detect a possible missing time and
a consequent abduction

3) I would make 10 copies of the footage and deliver them to people I know around the world, telling them
to make it public only if something wrong happens to me

4) I would go to the department of defense and ask: if you don't want me to publish such footages hire me for investigating the subject otherwise give me 100.000$.

5) I would look for a good undertaker

greetings

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join