It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watergate Burglar: Obama 'most corrupt ever'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Barack Obama’s administration is the most corrupt ever to occupy the White House declared Watergate burglar and retiring radio talk star G. Gordon Liddy.

Liddy was the chief operative for the White House Plumbers unit that existed during Richard Nixon’s presidency.

Klein asked Liddy: “You lived through and in fact were a part of different presidential administrations. … Looking now at Barack Obama’s previous four years, have you ever seen a White House administration as corrupt as this one?”

“No,” replied Liddy. “It’s just astonishing. They can’t tell the truth to save their souls. They came into office making all sorts of promises about being transparent and all the rest of it. And they just demonstrated that either they don’t know how or they [have deliberately] chosen not to be. But it’s very disappointing to the American electorate how these people failed to live up to their promises.”

With tomorrow marking the 40th anniversary of the Watergate break in, Liddy was speaking today in an interview on “Aaron Klein Investigative Radio” on New York’s WABC Radio.

www.wnd.com...

Sooooo....... more and more people are speaking out against this administration and their failings and corruptness.

Yet there will be some to slam me and come to his defense. Go for it.....

I know, it's Bush's fault...... LOL!! [sarcasm]

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
If these haters think they can do better, then they should run for president.... otherwise stfu

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
I think is he the greatest president. His foriegn polices resonate with the global thought and hopes. The fact that he is so talented and intellectual gives us american hope that America will continue to grow and prosper under his leadership as he has proven throughout the years.

Vote obama. He cares

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Not the best person to be talking about Corruption in an administration.

It's just posturing for the election. No substance here.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by snarky412

I must be living in an alternate reality, one that Obama sold out the American people under TARP and didn't keep one of his campaign promises. I just don't get it, Obama is a corporatist shill and he does have the most corrupt cabinet of useless airbag czars (a communist term BTW) known to man.

If a criminal says the sun makes light or water is wet, just because he's a criminal doesn't make it untrue.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 6/19.2012 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Right, so in Liddy's view, not being as transparent, "as promised", is on par with burglarizing an office in a plot to undermine your opponent. Nixon was a criminal and all his henchmen involved in that scandal should just die already.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

That made me laugh

----------

WND has some of those most garbage propaganda articles in the world. I can't believe anyone takes the site seriously.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
People can slam Liddy and WND all day, but one thing to remember is that a
person like Liddy should know true corruption when he sees it.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by snarky412

Oh my god this is the funniest thing. I hope to one day be as big a troll as this guy.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
G. Gordon Liddy thinks Obama is corrupt?

Isn't that kind of like Hitler comiing out against Churchill because Winston was rude to a Jewish person?

Yes, I played the Hitler card...

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Liddy is a sad man, losing his relevance.

We cannot judge Obama until his work is complete.

You can judge the individual decisions just not the body of work, at this time.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro

Of course, but criminals are not known for their honesty. So, we don't know if Liddy actually believes Obama is the most corrupt or if he is making false claims for some other reason.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Well looks like Libby ain't the only one that has made this claim...Back in April Darrell Issa opened his mouth and apparently inserted foot.

Tuesday, the California Republican's more careful parsing apparently included declaring Obama's government the most corrupt in history.

Huff Post

The Fast & Furious scandal is looking like the straw that broke the camals back.

edit on 23-6-2012 by relocator because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
This one is from Sept. 2011...

The four-star Air Force general who oversees U.S. Space Command walked into a highly secured room on Capitol Hill a week ago to give a classified briefing to lawmakers and staff, and dropped a surprise. Pressed by members, Gen. William Shelton said the White House tried to pressure him to change his testimony to make it more favorable to a company tied to a large Democratic donor.

The episode—confirmed by The Daily Beast in interviews with administration officials and the chairman of a congressional oversight committee—is the latest in a string of incidents that have given Republicans sudden fodder for questions about whether the Obama administration is politically interfering in routine government matters that affect donors or fundraisers. Already, the FBI and a House committee are investigating a federal loan guarantee to a now failed solar firm called Solyndra that is tied to a large Obama fundraiser.

Now the Pentagon has been raising concerns about a new wireless project by a satellite broadband company in Virginia called LightSquared, whose majority owner is an investment fund run by Democratic donor Philip Falcone. Gen. Shelton was originally scheduled to testify Aug. 3 to a House committee that the project would interfere with the military’s sensitive Global Positioning Satellite capabilities, which control automated driving directions and missile targeting, among other things.

Barack Obama: The Most Corrupt President Ever
Posted by John Hitchcock on 2011/09/15

Source

Obama has no shame and history will be using him as the worst to compare the next one to if it has to come to that.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Well lets just start a list of Obama's Most Corrupt President Ever news articles:

Next up:

Read the whole thing. Granted, this was during the 2008 campaign but if the Main Stream Media can draw inferences about Romney from a high school prank 45-years-ago then I guess we know how corrupt Obama is from actions of four-years-ago.

Most Corrupt President. Ever...
edit on 23-6-2012 by relocator because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Barack Obama Big Banks Department of Justice Eric Holder Obama. DOJ Wall Street
Most Corrupt Administration Ever…Obama DOJ – Wall Street Walks and Justice for Sale.

Source

As Peter Boyer and Breitbart News contributing editor and Government Accountability Institute President Peter Schweizer reveal in their explosive Newsweek cover story, despite Holder and Obama’s “get tough” rhetoric against Wall Street, “there has not been a single criminal charge filed by the federal government against any top executive of the elite financial institutions.

It appears that after some research there are plenty of us out there believing that the Obama Administration is the most corrupt and Obama is apparently backing this statement up on a weekly basis...last week it was pulling the executive privilage on the Fast and Furious Documents being requested.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
last one for now...

obama most corrupt, dictatorial,president in American history

This is a blog post from Feb. 2012

Source

This mindset has been on display since the beginning of Obama's term, as detailed by David Limbaugh in his book, Crimes Against Liberty. Yet so many seem to not care or are deliberately oblivious to the long-term implications of his actions, many of which mirror those of the despots that ran roughshod over the last century.

The recent ruling by the Obama Department of Health and Human Services forcing religious institutions to provide either directly or through private insurance not only contraceptives, but abortion pills and sterilization is not a matter of so-called women's rights, but a means of setting the precedent and foundation to force organized religion to be subservient to the state.

The passage of ObamaCare, from which this edict stems, has nothing to do with healthcare; rather, it is a vehicle to ultimately control the day-to-day activities of the American people through the dictates and mandates emanating from an overarching bureaucracy. Once fully implemented, individual liberty and freedom, the hallmarks of the nation's history, will be eradicated forever.

So you see there isn't just one issue with Obama and his corrupt actions...but a list of many.

Deny Ignorance!

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

You forgot to say (sarcasm) after that post.

That being said ... executive privilege for Fast and Furious and Eric Holder ...
that definately sticks to the level of Watergate, if not beyond.
It's so obvious. I don't know why the O-Bots can't see it.
MSNBC ... still shilling for Obama ...

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
A lot of Kool Aid drinkers have come to this thread. I cannot believe anyone can defend Barak Obama after the things he has done. What we are looking at here is not rational thought. It is THE CULT OF PERSONALITY. Mussolini, Stalin, Hitler, Pol Pot, they all had it in spades. Obama is not done destroying America yet. We must wait until his body of work is complete.

What a lovely little man.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kaploink

Originally posted by Alxandro

Of course, but criminals are not known for their honesty. So, we don't know if Liddy actually believes Obama is the most corrupt or if he is making false claims for some other reason.

Liddy's false claims?
And I bet you choose to ignore all of Obama's false promises.
I suppose you also feel Obama is not capable of corruption?
I got news for you, your Emporer has no clothes.

There is a reason why someone made the decision for Libby to speak out now, on the heels of a modern day Watergate

top topics

join