It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Natural World Organization

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
While I was skimming the surface of the web I happened upon this website about making governments serve the people in better ways than it currently does at the moment. It's called Natural World Organization (NWO) and its something new to me and it seems like a good idea.

The Natural World Organization (NWO) is being positioned as a multilateral organization with a simple mission. It will challenge inappropriate governance and decision-making which directly or indirectly harms human and planetary well-being.

The Natural World Organization is bringing together leading global networks, alliances and movements and governments connected to seminal areas of concern. These governments, organizations, networks , alliances and movements are being invited to 'join hands' under an umbrella of protection offered by the Natural World Organization.

Natural World Organization

Have a read of the website and let me know what you think.

?Could something like this help bring about the elimination of corruption that seeds its way into governments.

Weather it will gain popularity enough to have a working impact is something that will remain to be seen but it is a good idea.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Tindalos2013

Well made site, but seems a little off.

Need to read into it a bit more.

join