It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If the Bible is the Word of God?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by DOLCOTT
reply to post by DeathbecomesLife

I must say your post is quite stupid and lacks any form of intellect. Another attempt at mockery of the Christain faith. The Bible is the living word of God as given to man, to your point the Bible has a foretold ending, the purpose of the ending being so clearly defined is it provides guidelines for man to live by until Jesus returns and warns of the penalties for not obeying the word of God.

I am a Christain and am getting quite tired of the bashing not only at ATS but by the world in general, it should not surprise me though as this is fully articulated in the book of Revelations as the world speedily falls into utter chaos and immorality. My prayer for you as ponder the responses is that you to allow the word to excite your spirit and draw closer to the meaning of Christainity as detailed by Jesus, no 1 man has impacted the world like Jesus. I ask you not to look at religion but to consider the WORD and I dare you to find fault with the instructions and the message.

The New Testament was a radical departure from the rule of Law inwhich man was destined to fail, Jesus and his death at the cross eliminated the need for the useless laws of the Old Testament and guarnteed all men a pathway and a roadmap to salvation, happiness, financial and physical, spiritual health. You can despise religon, but consider message and the messenger, what is so wrong about the priciple Jesus outlined for happiness.

You speak much but say little.

Did Jesus tell you to come here and rebuke me?

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lionhearte
reply to post by DeathbecomesLife

Oh, LOL. I get what you're saying now - because the book is finished, we must currently be living in "post-" Bible times, right?

Sorry, that's retarded. I can have a journal of things I plan on doing for the next few months, like a calendar of events, and if someone came in, saw it, and said "Wait, so did you already do everything on this calendar?" I'll tell them the same thing I'm about to tell you-

It hasn't happened yet.

Don't worry about tomorrow.

You are not creating it.

However, if you read the Bible from front to back, you will have traveled in your mind through the whole story.

Once you are finished, all you have to do is decide if you believe it based on what was said.

If you do, well...

He comes!

He comes!

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join