It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura on CNN: "Go To Any Airport In The U.S. And You Are Not Protected, Obama & Romney Only

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

The main reason why I made this thread is because of what he said about the TSA
By the way did a search and did not find this thread

About the TSA after all the following of legal processes he took still he could not have justice
Because the judge said it's not in her jurdsdiction, that means no one has power over them
That kind of really put it into perspective, because it means you are NOT protected anytime you go to an airport
Kind of scary to be honest

Such an entity will always end up imprisoning the wrong people just to make an example
It may not have happened yet but it will, i'm sure of it.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Some might disagree with what he says.

But, you have to love a man who has the conviction to speak his mind.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by hdutton
Some might disagree with what he says.

I very much disagree with anyone that says that Obama is even slightly better than bush

ETA: I agree with everything else he said though which is why I made the thread
edit on 18-6-2012 by ModernAcademia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

I feel the same when People say that one was better than the other... No they are equally bad

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Jesse is my Patriotic brother, and I don't care what any of these brain washed people have to say against him! He speaks the truth, he doesn't pander to ANY political party and that is why I call him my brother!

You either tell the truth or you become a zombie of the political process!

S&F to you for sharing this!!

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Hi.

I like Jesse,so dont get me wrong.

But he also likes anyone who will listen to him.

He's been on 1120 at times here, and seems to be happy and is actually can be one sided, but he is very smart I will say in many ways.

He's looking to pick a fight,probly to strong a word ,but a saga so to say.

Be nice if we had 2 types of airports,,the other 1 for NO x-ray screening and just simple checks,carry on what you want.where I can pray in the isle and be allowed to hola dance if its my own cult religion also..

The airline industry puts up with a lot of crap to.

A little old , on his constitutional rights being violated with his airport saga dilema,,,,Jesse,,can you come up with something else besides your airport frustrations?

I luv ya Jesse,,but tired of "when I go to the airport",yada yada yada.

Jesse is Jesse.

I really like jesse,he's pretty cool.

Even though I differ on some of his veiws,he still could easily win my vote.
He's real is why I like him.
And he would not sell us out.

My input.

Molly

Also Flag and star.

edit on 18-6-2012 by MollyMN because: just a tad more input

edit on 18-6-2012 by MollyMN because: love jesse ,flag and satr

edit on 18-6-2012 by MollyMN because: made a tad more friendly,,,smile

edit on 18-6-2012 by MollyMN because: because I can,smile

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Jesse knows how to make great point's, many that Piers had no comeback for. There needs to be more of these kinds of interviews on tv, putting the government on blast!

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
S+F
I think Jesse done a great job in this interview with Morgan.
I was surprised Morgan let him get so much in.
He normally tries to belittle Jesse.....but not this time.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaws1975
Jesse knows how to make great point's, many that Piers had no comeback for. There needs to be more of these kinds of interviews on tv, putting the government on blast!

I completely agree
There's really not enough of these type of interviews

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I love Jesse! Can't help but admire a man that will publicly state what he really believes in, no punches pulled.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Oh yes, Jesse, gatekeeper and shill extraordinaire. Still agitating the masses. I thought he was leaving the US. He should get back into wrestling. All of this junk he has been engaged with has definitely improved his acting skillz. Maybe he and Alex Jones can develop a magick act. Oh my bad, they are already doing that.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Good point,the officers inside the airport are not allowed to carry weapons,nor or they trained in any kind of combat,so you'd be as safe as in a convience market or liquor store,at least most liquor stores have a gun hidden somewhere,security guards are to observe only

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Numbers33four
Oh yes, Jesse, gatekeeper and shill extraordinaire. Still agitating the masses. I thought he was leaving the US. He should get back into wrestling. All of this junk he has been engaged with has definitely improved his acting skillz. Maybe he and Alex Jones can develop a magick act. Oh my bad, they are already doing that.

So, you disagree that American has become fascist by making corporations into "people" and giving them rights and control that our founding fathers never intended?

And, you disagree that, as Jesse stated, the US Bill of Rights is inapplicable to individuals in an airport?

I would like to hear your reasons for accusing Jesse of being a shill. Have you any proof?

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Jesse has gotta play their game. Get himself a superpac, acquire some rich (libertylovin) donors, master the art of debate, (couple of Hitchen's tapes will do), and then sprint head first into their den of wolves.

If he could simply survive, he could be the honest, passionate, unceasing and unforgiving voice the just demand.

I admit one needs an active imagination to comprehend such an event. At least he's being censored ,which is something I rate very highly in truth seeking, intelligent sonsabitches.

join