It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roger Clemons Not Guilty -- All Counts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
ROGER CLEMMONS NOT GUILTY - ALL COUNTS

AMEN.............HOLDER IS A SCUMBAG for bring it to trial in the first place - as in get a great whitey

......Obama/Holder team absolute fools ..........Damn Fools
edit on 18-6-2012 by Vitruvian because: spell

edit on 6/18/2012 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitruvian

Rodger Clemens* You could have included a link. Rodger Clemens found not guilty\

He did steroids and lied about doing it. Money talks louder than any words.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Remind me again why a trial about baseball players taking steroids needed to be heard by CONGRESS in the first place. I didn't know baseball was a federal sport.
Anyways, on topic, good for RC. IMO, this was an absolute waste of peoples time and money.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
The point is who the hell cares in America that he did steroids? It's a non issue that they spent millions of dollars following / chasing for nothing, a victim less crime outside of the ego of congress members that had no business asking those questions in the first place.

Meanwhile in other news, whats Holder doing tonight? Having a 5 star dinner some place? Give me a break, huge waste of resources, funds and common sense but when it comes to this country lately, I'm hardly surprised.
edit on 18-6-2012 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitruvian

No, Rodger the Dodger is the scumbag....and a big one......he was part and parcel to the biggest doping scam in United states professional sports......what he did tarnished the entire sport.....and, that he lied, and lied, and lied some more... yet got away with all of it makes me sad....there is no justice system....only dog and pony shows where the money ALWAYS wins.....He is a rat-bastard...and I hope his Karma returns, in his waning years.......

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Congress just wants to be sure that they are the only ones skirting the rules.

They are satisfied now.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
THE VERDICT
MAY I REMIND YOU ALL -
AMERICAN HERO - ROGER CLEMMONS WAS FOUND NOT GUILTY ON ALL 6 COUNTS - HE WAS ALSO NOT GUILTY IN FIRST TRIAL EXCEPT FOR ONE ASSHOLE

GOVT SCUMBAG RACISTS HOLDER/OBAMA SPENT $25,000,000 of your money on this farce.
edit on 18-6-2012 by Vitruvian because: SPELL SCUMBAG

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
AMERICAN HERO - ROGER CLEMMONS?

Pretty lax standards for a hero.

top topics

join