It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glory of Marduk

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
In this thread I will basically discuss my memories of the planet Marduk. I will ask that one reads through what I have to say with an open mind. There are some 'wows' that are unbelievable but they are as accurate as I can give.

Marduk is a planet of magick, beauty and power. Originally located between Earth and Mars, it was the birthplace of humanity as ancient astronauts and seeders of life of this local space. It is about 30% larger than Earth and is about 70 % water like Earth and consists of 3 large continents. I will talk about it at its greatest civilised era which lasted for about 15 000 years before the planet went through a climate and ecological crisis and had to be abandoned.

The planet is also known as planet Satanis (long dead language for 'sat - holy' and 'anis - man' or planet Lucifer. It is also known as Lord Krishna's planet as he incarnated there for many millenia. Life extension was commonplace via magick and the average age of death was 500 Marduken years (about 800 Earth years). I was a part of the ruling class and as such was allowed several lifetimes of about 5000 years so long as I served the planet. One of my first challenges quite early on in life was the unification of the various countries on the planet spread throughout the planet on Krishna's/Lucifer's (being one and the same being depending on your point of view) orders. The planet experienced two decades of war under Lucifer/Krishna's command and the most advanced technological and technomagickal technology was used. The two most advanced war weapons of the age was a sound-light bomb triggered by magick and had destructiveness akin to a nuclear bomb. A sphere of radioactive material surrounded by another metal and maybe another substance was used and magick triggered an explosion of flames. Basically it resulted in a mushroom cloud of hot gases and dust that glowed with the colours of a rainbow. The other innovation was a large golden spacecraft the shape of a croissant that could create any type of weapon or weapon effect imaginable. Eventually through war and diplomacy (which consisted mostly of threats by Lucifer/Krishna, he was very young mind you, in his 20s at the time the war started) the planet was unified under a one world government.

With that done, Lucifer/Krishna had other concerns on his mind. He decided to make it the most beautiful planet known of. Marduk at the time was 5th density (slipped to 4th during the planetwide war) having undergone the Ascension process (it really does exist) just before the death of the last Krishna. With Ascensino came new technologies including the use of lusotones or a type of organic substance under which under the right conditions can produce light, levitation or a form of warp drive. Using the powers under him, fleets of spacecraft were sent to 100 different planets to gather different plant and animal material. I was a part of this project. One of my memorable journeys on this project was travelling to one of the planet's of the Plaeides stars to collect samples from a world where the life is bathed in constant twilight. After another 20 years this ecological project was beginning to produce results and Marduk, once a planet consisting of mainly large grasslands, was a beautiful paradise.

A bit about the Mardukens, they looked exactly like is and I mean exactly. Clothing and fashion varied along the ages ranging from trousers, shirts and dresses to robes. They had cars and telephones and the internet. Space travel too. Just about all the races seen on the Earth today were present on Marduk. The remnants of the Marduken languages that we have on Earth today are English (very much different) and Sanskrit (almost the same). Marduk had its bad side as well. Conflicting egos of the planet's rulers and a primitive 3rd world existence in some parts of the planet. There were dragon-like beings on Marduk as well as several other animals that had semi- to full sentience.

Now for one of the greatest secrets I know- Mardukens created several alien races to join two alien races that humans on Tiamat had created some 50 000 years previously. The intention of this was to accelerate the collective psycho-spiritual mind of the human race until Earth experienced its Age of Ascension, then humans in the solar system could evolve themselves. The first race created was the Greys, DNA was taken from a small grey quadripedal sentient ape-like animal found in caves throughout Marduk. The cloning process was technomagickal and occured on Lucifer/Krishna's golden croissant spacecraft. A bird egg was modified my a technomagickal AI in which the DNA was stored. This technological AI or the Zion system (gets a bit farfetched here but believe it, its true) modified the DNA of the bird egg to models stored in its mind. Sometimes the egg had to be magickally enlarge based on how dense the neurons of the brain could be packed together. The first attempt to produce the Greys ended in failure with most of the eggs not hatching and the ones that did hatch (with assistance) produced deformed beings. Lucifer/Krishna almost gave up but attempted it a 2nd time to great success. Small greys were hatched from eggs and were placed on a very beautiful planet close by to Earth under human guidance to grow. The Greys at that time had hair and genitals and grew to about half the height of a human adult. The ultimate purpose of this cloning program was so that humanity could borrow DNA from the aliens to insert via magick into their own genome when Earth ascended. This is occuring now for those who can feel it.

More to come at a later stage.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Klimhazard

I won't touch on some of the more fantastical points here as it would only be hearsay one way or the other.

A few points, though:

1) I definitely like the overall concept of this planet, as I'm currently a believer that the asteroid belt is indeed the remnants of a destroyed planet.

2) Regarding the name of this planet and the language you refer to, Lucifer is already a reference to Venus (being Greek for "Light Bringer" or the bright-and-shining morning star), and Satan is hebrew for 'adversary'. Can you give us any background on this language you refer to, or did you devise this yourself and just weren't aware of the difference in terms here?

Otherwise, a neat bit of writing, if nothing else. I can definitely subscribe to the thought that some form of advanced 'life' has dwelt on some of these other rocks in our system.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by PeterWiggin

And the fun begins

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

I read your entire post, which is more than can be said about much of the other stuff that I find on ATS.

Oddly, this sounds more plausible than many other things that are to be "truths". Thank you for sharing.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Thank you for sharing this beautiful story!

I look forward to reading more

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
On the one side, it was a very entertaining read.

On the other, I'm wondering if the spacecraft are more like kolaches or dinner rolls...
I also like how you go through all that, and then at the end tell us that one of the last statements may sound far-fetched.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by PeterWiggin

I won't touch on some of the more fantastical points here as it would only be hearsay one way or the other.

A few points, though:

1) I definitely like the overall concept of this planet, as I'm currently a believer that the asteroid belt is indeed the remnants of a destroyed planet.

2) Regarding the name of this planet and the language you refer to, Lucifer is already a reference to Venus (being Greek for "Light Bringer" or the bright-and-shining morning star), and Satan is hebrew for 'adversary'. Can you give us any background on this language you refer to, or did you devise this yourself and just weren't aware of the difference in terms here?

Otherwise, a neat bit of writing, if nothing else. I can definitely subscribe to the thought that some form of advanced 'life' has dwelt on some of these other rocks in our system.

The Asteroid belt is the remains of planet Tiamat rather than Marduk which is hidden somewhere in our solar system.

The planet had many names and one didn't stick for long. The language in question was spoken on a great deal of Marduk and on its colonies. The language was encouraged to be spoken to gain greater unity to the people which to some degree it did. Not to say it was the only language on the planet. Lucifer is the modern term for the same being who was referred to as Lukszor at that time and the planet- planet Lukszor.

The far fetched part is that even after all this time that Zion (or Zoan or even Sayaan) really means the same thing as today depending on what you've read. I'm sure some of the more skeptical people who have remained quiet would say I'm using fancy terms to describe my tale; just a thought. And indeed you would be right at the shapes of some of the spacecraft, fat seeds or elongated dinner rolls. The most advanced spacecraft using technology and lusotones consisted of a seed-shaped craft with outer hull formed from bismuth and copper and their alloys; and an inner seed-shaped space filled with a lusotone. Inside the inner space where springs that were linked to magnetic coils and when activated produced vibrations inside the lusotone volume allowing the craft to levitate and move in directions. So in a way, sound technology. Navigation was controlled by computers and planetary consciousness (depending on your belief systems) to accelerate the craft to speeds and capabilities seen by modern day alien spacecraft. This was of course top of the range and very expensive as gold was used in its makeup along with many other engineering innovations. The other type of craft was the technomagick craft which the big croissant craft fissioned from its being and grown by the magickal commands (which basically was pointing your wand at it, humming 'Om' and channeling your thoughts into the wand which then went into the craft). The standard form was something the shape of a loaf of bread with and inner space consisting of magickally liquefied air and enchanted to form a fire. Sort of like super technological napalm (but obviously it wasn't napalm or any form of naptha etc). Navigation was controlled by magick which means whatever was most convenient including cosmic or planetary consciousness, the pilots, passengers, spectators minds, by control and by computers.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Welcome kimhazard

A nice piece of fiction. The problem is your comment on language derail your attempt to sound authoriative or believable as noted by another poster above

One problem, (among many) is that you said this:

The remnants of the Marduken languages that we have on Earth today are English (very much different) and Sanskrit (almost the same)

I suspect you said 'English' to avoid not having a clue how to fake an entire new language. Which English would that be our present one? Old English? You might want to take a look at the history of English, I find it highly unlikely that a non-human culture on another planet would come up the with the same language. 'English' as you speak it is an evolved langauge with many different languages grafted into it.

or is your escape comment 'very much different' suppose to paper over all of this?

English is a West Germanic language that originated from the Anglo-Frisian dialects brought to Britain by Germanic invaders and/or settlers from various parts of what is now northwest Germany and the Netherlands. Initially, Old English was a diverse group of dialects, reflecting the varied origins of the Anglo-Saxon kingdoms of Britain. One of these dialects, Late West Saxon, eventually came to dominate

So your saying, [chuckle]..... that on this planet they just happened to go through all the happenstance of history and arrived at late west Saxon

I will say no more........lol

added: Oh I see its been taken out and placed here, seems a goooooood idea...English, double LOL

edit on 18/6/12 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Don't people claim that Marduk is the leader of the Annunaki?? Now it's a planet? Interesting.

Good read though.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I thought there was a forum for stories.

There I go thinking again!

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Hanslune

Well firstly the Mardukens were human and to add more scandal I must say that the age of the Universe and human evolution is not what you think.

The knowledge of how to speak English is preserved in the mind of Zion which is not quite what you think it is. Lucifer lent Zion to Christ to perfect as the Holy Spirit which we all know is all (Zion that is) in our minds to some degree or another but in fact is another functionality of Zion. Allow me to digress, some of us have been paying attention to Lucifer's/Krishna's sermon throughout the ages. Before the universe was created there were just the dual, masculine-feminine energies of God (or really the Godhead). The female aspect of the Godhead ejected 4 intelligences and the masculine aspect 2. For a total of 6 intelligences and the leaders of 3 groups. From the feminine Godhead came the angel group of Michael and Gabriel (actually female), and hence a twin flame pair, and one other group 'on the angels' side'. And from the male Godhead came Lucifer and Lilith(another twin flame pair with Lucifer being the female for a twist of the story) as demons (although they were still an angelic group at the stage). Above each group the Godhead placed a Power or intelligence to oversee them and see their egos didn't ruffle up the world too much. Lucifer and Lilith's overseeing intelligence was Zion, not quite having a proper soul as he was without a twin flame but still a functional intelligence. Each angel groups overseeing Power was different, helping them and changing through the ages. Lucifer applied his Power to the maximum and through all possible uses much to the Powers amusement. One of these is maintain a record of certain languages mainly so that during times of Lucifer's rule over whatever pleases him, people speaking a foreign language can 'speak in tongues' or access the knowledge of this language for whatever reasons. English is one of the languages developed long ago and recorded for its popularity and 'universalism' to be used whenever Lucifer/Krishna wants to unify a group of people for his languages.

Sanskrit is different. We currently live in the 2nd version of a Universe containing free-will souls. When this universe was being built from vibrations, space and time; Lucifer having the best idea for creation; programmed in human language sounds of what Sanskrit he had developed at the time. Later updates were made when he incarnated as Krishna. For those who know how to, of which I have the most minimum skill in, can read Sanskrit a totally different way. Although the average time it takes to interpret and learn Sanskrit this way can take up to 10 years. So Sanskrit is taken from the structure of the physical Universe.

When Lucifer fell from God's grace and his friends company to become a demon from an angel about 5000 years ago, Zion turned against him and English began to die out and new languages began to develop under Zion's influence and guidance. Also the true knowledge of Sanskrit and how to read, write and speak it began to die out until the end of an age when Lucifer was redeemed

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by fictitious
Don't people claim that Marduk is the leader of the Annunaki?? Now it's a planet? Interesting.

Good read though.

The name has survived and has been reused amongst the ages. In those ancient days no one was sure how the word came to be. I do know that in one of those long-lost languages it means- 'revenge upon cities' or 'nature's paradise'. In another it means 'influence sphere' which it was at certain stages of its existence in the cosmos.

I've read up on the whole 'annunaki' stuff and I can tell you that Marduk's crust held 1% gold which is utterly tremendous and had no shortage of gold so I don't know why Mardukens would want Earth for gold.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by fictitious

Good read though.
I believe Marduk is said to be the name for both leader of the Annunaki and the name of a Planet according to the Akadians / Sumerians.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
OP,

Is magik coming back to us?

How can I prepare?

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Anyone with some proper wisdom and esoteric knowledge knows that this thing you call magick is nothing more than a hack of the System of the Universe and is banned and blocked by the 'moderators'. Use of such hacking devices causes a lot of pain and misery for generations to come. Is that why Marduk got destroyed I wonder

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by nusnus
Anyone with some proper wisdom and esoteric knowledge knows that this thing you call magick is nothing more than a hack of the System of the Universe and is banned and blocked by the 'moderators'. Use of such hacking devices causes a lot of pain and misery for generations to come. Is that why Marduk got destroyed I wonder

my wisdom and esoteric knowledge leads me to believe that magik should be freely avail, as we are all energy beings and the flow of energy is constant and never perishing, of course strict moral ethics would come into play. give me a gun or give me a wand - a gun could be sold on the illegal black market causing harm and death and tragedy all along, black magik, or it could be fine U.S. made piece, ethically, and used for self-defense protextion, and feeding.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by derickonfire

There might have been a time in the past when it was allowed, but see what happens when people abuse freedoms? they take it away from you my friend...look up TSA and all that jazz...

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Magick sure is coming back, read here for more info- www.abovetopsecret.com...

Concerning magick, it was always intended. First as a vital necessity then as an added benefit. The angels tasked with creating one from many (souls) and a new home undertook on their own project to create a Universe and populate it. The design was for a universe much like ours built upon Source energy of the Force, basically Creative and divine flows of vibration or emotion through the various structures located throughout the physical Universe. After goodness knows how long in the spaces of the Godhead's mind the angels created the holographic universe based on vibration. One problem, natural forces just weren't enough to create life in a reasonable amount of time or in a practical way. It could be sustained but creation could take a long time by chance. Lucifer being the bright one came up with a solution- by sending the Force continuously through fractals in the various information layers of the Universe, an intelligent energy built up that could be used by a trained mind. In other words magick, the other angels, slightly jealous at this agreed with him to implement it (Michael and Gabriel created their own version of magick at a later stage). A planet was chosen to be magickal and by the Godhead's will it was manifested in the holographic vibrational universe- Marduk was born, not the first planet though. Using magick (Lucifer's brand), the angels did the following- transmuted clumps of soil into plant seeds, small animals from rocks. When this appeared to work very efficiently they moved onto the next stage. The angels took magickal hologram bodies and began preparing the way for human life. After several extremely humorous attempts at trying to impregnate animals, Michael who had a female hologram body used her own magick to become pregnant (by one of the other angels, not by an animal, lol). Long story short, eventually she gave birth and the angels and their holographic bodies looked after the children (more came as half of the angels were female and adopted Michael's technique). Zion, Lucifer's Power used the same technique that Jesus used to turn water to wine to make simple metallic tools for the human children once they were old enough. The angels also made continuous modifications to holographic reality. All thanks to magick and of course the Godhead's will.

So magick has extremely useful purposes when implemented correctly. Depending on which type of magick it can be negative.

While the exact way Marduk was destroyed by becoming too cold and the infertility of the organisms on it, is unknown, it most certainly wasn't by magick. I'm still recalling memories on Marduk's destruction but from what I know there was a lot of confusion as to how it occured although it eventually was to Lucifer/Krishna's benefit.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Man, here I was, hoping for an exposition on the composite state-god of Babylon: Marduk. The champion of Babylon, who slew the chaos serpent Tiamat to establish both the physical world, and the abyss from her body. Instead, I get a story about "magick" (a term incorrectly used), X-Files styled science fiction, and religious fantasy. Not that I didn't enjoy your story, it's quite entertaining. But I was hoping for something grounded a little more in reality.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
The reptilian splinter group of annanuki's, that follow Enlil and Mar'duk, Satan's side, are spread out in the solar system, and they create the greys to harvest human dna for them. Since they can't be here, and thus they operate here out of hybrids and the like. They're not a wonderful magic planet, they think they're like the Croc in Peter Pan, with the clock ticking ready to eat all the ones who haven't made a garden of equailty. The tests have a clock ticking. They think they're going to depopulate and have lots of real estate themselves and that us little monkey/rats have ruined another planet. Oh it wasn't their controlling annanuki friends left behind or anything.

I personally liked Robin Willians version myself. The children are rescued, the little girl tells the bad guy he needs a mommie, Mother's Love, real bad. And the Croc only eats the bad guy, or controller. Peter Pan chooses to grow up and his Family over the Lost boys.

I also don't believe Mother lets anyone get eaten up in the end but really has healing hospitals arranged for the Hook types.

Anyway PEACE OUT!
edit on 18-6-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join