It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is The AUD/USD The Next Reserve Currency? Australia and America Tipped To Share Reserve.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cancerwarrior

Originally posted by Germanicus
America is doomed.

Don't you have like 5 other threads that say this over and over? We get it, Americans are evil and fat. jus sayin.

You can send me a message if all you want to post is stupid stuff like that.

This particular thread is about the fact that middle power nations like Australia now have real power over bankrupt america. It is time for them to stand down. I agree with China and Russia.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

Beer ain't what I had in mind

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Personal threats now?

Nope, he was just pointing out that very few Aussies share your viewpoint and would like you to be quiet and stop pretending like you speak for us.

Not our problem you deliberately misconstrued some sort of personal threat from that.

On top of a personal attack. You should go back into hybernation. You should also stop being a liar. I have never said I speak for all 'aussies'. I have also naver said that"all" hate americans. Stop being a liar. I said that the majority of Australians with half a brain do not want US troops hear risking our economy. I know many Australians are not too sharp.

You seem to miss the point of ATS completely - meaning "Intelligent Discussion", not your version which is "Here is my opinion...listen to it or I will mock you".

Perhaps ATS isn't the site for you?

And when I said that Americans are lazy moochers I said that is what they should get used to because thats what people are saying about the Greeks.

So you are a liar. And a troll.

Ahh, backpedalling followed by accusations against the other poster - a classic troll technique. I have seen this done too many times in my YEARS of membership here to be fooled again.
edit on 18/6/2012 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties

Originally posted by Stonesplitter
reply to post by Germanicus

Man, nobody fears you, and I can see a line about a mile long of people looking to catch up with you and pu.....um...oh....have a beer with you....yes that's it, a beer!

I'll be the first in line to offer him a double on the house.

Im sure.

I have read some of your posts. You are not a stand up guy.

And do not threaten me.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   

I've never met an Australian as totalitarian in ideology as you, but I guess there is a first for everything.

We get it, you hate america up with china blah blah blah

Ever stop to think the Chinese economy is propped up by American consumerism?

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

edit on 18/6/12 by Stonesplitter because: bad call

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by dorkfish87

I've never met an Australian as totalitarian in ideology as you, but I guess there is a first for everything.

We get it, you hate america up with china blah blah blah

Ever stop to think the Chinese economy is propped up by American consumerism?

So you cant debate. Just ignore and go on with the antiamerican stuff. Point it out. Where am I anti-0american.

And of course I have thought about the bloated dollar of the american consumer. Do you really think I have such fish-like opinions like yourself? China and the BRICS are trying to unseat the dollar. What does that tell you? That they want to destroy the US economy maybe? drer And what about the BRICS Bank. Why was it created? Not only to unseat the US dollar but to act as a firewall against the next GFC. Take a look at the BRICS. The last GFC helped them all. It gave them a bump. It gave us a bump. It is only america amnd Europe that got hurt,. China will use the next GFC to take the reserve. It will all be different after that.

And I am not the topic. Also, if you cant show me where I am anti-american then stop saying it.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Still waiting for your reply tough guy.....you sent me the U2U remember? I'm IN!!!!

If he threatened you in a U2U you can still report that to admin you know, just saying.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

link   

The United States is getting desperate. They have lost their grip on the world.

The end of the US dictatorship would be the single greatest event in the history of our planet, our world as a whole cannot continue to operate under the continuous struggle of trying to deal with the ridiculous will of the USA. I just hope to see it fail before my time is up on this planet.

Hopefully once the debt collectors have finished tormenting Greece, I hope they come after the US next.
edit on 18/6/12 by Kr0nZ because: (no reason given)

link   

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   

reply to post by Kryties

Ah OK. Yeah he said lets meet up.........I said you name it. How do you report this?

Click the ALERT button in the dropdown under his avatar. Copy the contents of the U2U into the Complaint form with an explanation. I too reported him btw....but the more the merrier.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Actually, Western Australia, an entire state wants to be Asian.

No, we really don't.

So stop acting like you speak for Australia

Stop acting like you speak for Western Australia.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join