It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia DDOS Attack alternate news outlets for getting the word out about Syria

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   

The online Forum of Independent Polish Journalists, Salon 24, reprinted from the paper edition of Gazeta Polska the full text of an interview with former high-ranking CIA officer Eugene Poteat. In his interview to the Warsaw newspaper, Mr. Poteat focused on Russia's cyber terrorism - a subject that has become specifically relevant in recent days due to the beginning of the second week of continuous jamming of the Kavkaz Center by Putin's main gang of the Russian KGB (FSB).
So, i use a website called Kavkazcenter , some people say that it is a "terrorist" website , however this is simply not true , i would say however they are not pro Russian , well i use it to gather real info on Russia , because their news outlets are propaganda filled ,and i cant seem to find truth using them , i believe Russia did the ddos attacks to stop Kavkazcenter from reporting anything to do with the syria conflict , it has been down ever since the news came though about Russia pushing troops and other supplies their , and kavkazcenter was one of the first news outlets to publish the story , anyway this is the first time it has been talked about on the internet since it happend other then a tweet from them ,

also they DDos another outlet called guraba.info

twitter.com...

here is a link to the news artical , but you wont be able to acess it unless you use a proxy or tor www.kavkazcenter.com...

edit on 18-6-2012 by LightningStrikesHere because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-6-2012 by LightningStrikesHere because: (no reason given)

join