It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God is very happy ~ people are turning back to Him in prayer

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   
www.jabezinaction.blogspot.com...

I Rejoice For You Try To Please Me
Children of My Divine Heart,

June 8, 2012

....I Am the Great I Am. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender to Me in love. Give Me permission to transform you into powerful receptacles of My grace. Children, I look down from My throne of glory, and rejoice. Many of you pray. Many of you have given prayer MORE importance. You rise, and immediately turn your hearts to Me in love. You rise, and call down My blessings upon your loved ones, and those I have placed on your path. I see all your works. I know all your thoughts. I know the deepest secrets of your heart, and I rejoice for you try to please Me in even the slightest things. My Children, grow in holiness. Walk blameless before My sight, and rejoice for great will be your reward. I will keep My covenant with you. I will raise you up to Me. I will make you holy, and use you for My glory. Continue this walk in faith. Do not let your hearts be troubled. Do not let setbacks discourage you from moving forward. Become instruments of love in your broken world. Become beacons of light for the masses. I count on you. I rejoice at the progress you have shown in so short a period of time. I rejoice in you. I love you. I Am, your Heavenly Father, is proud of you. Persevere. .....

Mod Edit: New External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.
Note: Do not simply post articles in the forums without comment. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of events, please post the first paragraph, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the item.
edit on 18-6-2012 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Oh dear.. God will be so dissapoint.

;(

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   
So... God has "happy" and "sad" emotions just like Humans? And God gets happy based on the actions of Humans, even though he knows the future and knows everything that's going to happen? And blah blah blah blah blah blah...

Man I am getting so sick of this CRAP... I need a break from ATS, all this religious propaganda and brainless fighting between Christians and Muslims is getting on my nerves hardcore...

ATS is supposed to be a place where we can open our minds and think beyond the ways society has conditioned us to think, but we are devolving into such a sad and pathetic state!!!
edit on 18/6/2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   
For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect. Mark 13:22

This is what he meant..............

God is in all of us,regardless in which book you think you can find him in........

But I do like that scripture.............It always made me think of these late night preachers,healing people,on stage.....

edit on 18-6-2012 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   
God has a keyboard??
probably prefers a typewriter ,i dont think he/she /it is into new fangled technology
How the hell does god get internet reception up there ?
edit on 18-6-2012 by 12voltz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   
See?

there is no prediction or prophecy.

Why am I not surprised.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   
huh.... WTF was that i just read

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   
GOD DOESN'T EXIST.

UNTIL THE FIRST MAN (or woman) GOT THE IDEA.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker
GOD DOESN'T EXIST.

UNTIL THE FIRST MAN (or woman) GOT THE IDEA.

well.......there are some that........

oh never mind......

edit on 18-6-2012 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Which god?

And how do you know your god is happy? Did you hear it directly?

Last I heard 15% less people believe in a (any) god compared to 2007, does this make your god happy?

If your god is ‘happy’ can religious people now stop sending him money?

There is more bloodshed and hatred in this world than ever before….. of course your god is happy, how silly of me to think otherwise.

Mickierocksman

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   
I predict that this thread will make a journey to a more suitable location.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Too much "I", "He" and "Him" for my liking.

Leave it to Christians to embrace the ego of their so-called creator.

That's all it is. Ego and nothing else.

Let the Christians, Muslims and Jews fight amongst themselves.

That will free up humanity for the next great leap, led by those who don't pledge their lives to such trivial nonsense!

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Dear colbe,

Thanks a lot, I needed that reminder. I'm sure there is a lot going on that displeases Him. But, after all, more rejoicing over the one lost than the 99. I hope we can meet Him and hear the "Well done, thou good and faithful servant."

I'm not quite putting it well, but the thanks are real.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by lifecitizen
See?

there is no prediction or prophecy.

Why am I not surprised.

Dear lifecitizen,

Didn't you just complain about having to read religious posts? Why are you on this thread? Why are you reading this stuff? You pick a thread by someone who clearly does not understand Christianity and belittle them, why bother with them at all? Do you really need to find straw men to argue with?

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by AQuestion

Contrary to popular belief among some of our more trouble christian posters, this is not a forum for praising jebus.

This is not a prediction or prophecy.

Please, go preach ignorance somewhere else.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   
it's distasteful to discredit any religious books. they do hold truth. however much of the real secrets are not laid out to be taken in literal context. the symbolic meaning of jesus in the mind is all that matters. not so much the name. in fact the letter 'J' was only introduced into the alphabet in the 1600s. meaning.. any man alive in Jesus' time would not have a name with the letter J in it. So perhaps.. if there was such a man.. his name was not even Jesus.

food for thought

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by colbe
www.jabezinaction.blogspot.com...

I Rejoice For You Try To Please Me
Children of My Divine Heart,

June 8, 2012

....I Am the Great I Am. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender to Me in love. Give Me permission to transform you into powerful receptacles of My grace. Children, I look down from My throne of glory, and rejoice. Many of you pray. Many of you have given prayer MORE importance. You rise, and immediately turn your hearts to Me in love. You rise, and call down My blessings upon your loved ones, and those I have placed on your path. I see all your works. I know all your thoughts. I know the deepest secrets of your heart, and I rejoice for you try to please Me in even the slightest things. My Children, grow in holiness. Walk blameless before My sight, and rejoice for great will be your reward. I will keep My covenant with you. I will raise you up to Me. I will make you holy, and use you for My glory. Continue this walk in faith. Do not let your hearts be troubled. Do not let setbacks discourage you from moving forward. Become instruments of love in your broken world. Become beacons of light for the masses. I count on you. I rejoice at the progress you have shown in so short a period of time. I rejoice in you. I love you. I Am, your Heavenly Father, is proud of you. Persevere. .....

Mod Edit: New External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.
Note: Do not simply post articles in the forums without comment. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of events, please post the first paragraph, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the item.
edit on 18-6-2012 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

did the big G literally write this out?

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Yeah I already knew about this OP, I follow God on Twitter

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Hawking

And on the 127'th letter God commanded SILENCE.

lol

And all the godlians were all a twitter.

oO

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   
The OP reminds me of the most honourable and trustworthy Kaa...

"Trust in me, just in me
Shut your eyes and trust in me
You can sleep safe and sound
Knowing I am around

Slip into silent slumber
Sail on a silver mist
Slowly and surely your senses
Will cease to resist

Trust in me, just in me
Shut your eyes and trust in me"

new topics

top topics