It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Odd conversation left me thinking...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I really appreciate this thread
I have had a similar experience, with a man called Carlos Bear Claw. I was working at a head shop in my local mall, when this man named Carlos came up to the register to buy some incense. We then started talking about astrology, and I told him I am an Aquarius. He then gave me a bunch of charms, for lack of better term. 3 pentagrams, 3 moons, 3 stars, 3 sets of amethyst/crystals, and then 5 stones, and all he asked me for was one of my many rings "to remember me by" because he "was glad to have met me" and he "collects items that mean something". To this day, I still do not know what the stones are, but this man made a profound impact of my life, I remember him to this day, although I never saw him again.
Later in my own personal research, I assessed the stones as chakra stones, and have made them very useful in my daily life.

I think people like Carlos, and the folks you met are not of this world. Maybe ETs, maybe "angels", (maybe they are the same thing.), but whoever they are, they were put here for a purpose... I only wonder who/what they are...

Thanks again for posting, OP

<< 1  2   >>

join