It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Odd conversation left me thinking...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
smoking at a gas station? hmmm....

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by nagabonar

I was just going to write something similar but you got there first.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by johnnycashed

You'll get people here saying your looking too much into this, or your just making this story up. I can't vouch for your sincerity, but if you experienced it, than only you know deep down if this was a meeting of a supernatural experience.

It's only when a skeptic has his or her own experience do they realize there's more to this world than meets the eye.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Was his wife named Kerry?

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Stories like this make me think "just what the heck is going on in this world?"

If you haven't been perceptive (receptive) enough to have a similar experience such as the OPs I feel for you.

The question IS, who were these people and what was their purpose? Angels? ET? Demons? Who knows. I like stories like these that point to divine guidance. BUT...it drives me crazy knowing that someone else seemingly knows something about the etheral universe and purpose for existence and I don't!

Just one question OP. Did they give off a vibe that they knew something you didn't?

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Shoujikina

that is very true, he did say it was just the sun sign which would be a very general description of people so i can see how that would fit to me. thanks for the information!!

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

wow, this is something i haven't heard. if that is the case i would be very honored that they took the time to talk to me! thanks for the little info i'll keep that in mind!

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ElOmen

yeah sadly thats not something that comes to mind right when the event happens haha. i thought about that afterwards...only thing i could do is ask my boss to rewind the cameras so i could screen shot me talking to them, dunno how much good it would do

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten

actually it has had me thinking alot lately. i have been feeling, how can i say it, "underappriciated" basically like none of my friends really hang around me and what not anymore. So hearing strangers tell me how fantastic i was did make me feel good. If anything i'm for sure going to pass it on and liven up someones day! thanks for the comment!

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by 3n19m470

thanks for taking the time to read!

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

wow, thats something i truely believe myself. i can help but think i'm "needed" sometimes in peoples lives. i did a short time in the military and had a VERY big impact on the people i met. when i left even people that had been in 20+ years said they thought of me as a son and were sad to see me go. My responce was "i'm needed else where" People really do impact others lives huge daily in ways they will never know. thanks for reading the story!

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Isabelx

i agree with your statement! i have worked here for about two years now and it just now happens. Now, i have had great conversations with stangers before, but there was something different about this one. To just come out to two people you have never met about details that i wouldnt even tell my mom is nuts. i just remember a great sense of comfort, like i knew them from somewhere but cant put my finger on it. thanks for the comment!

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Very much so! It is indeed crazy to see some of the people in here, how important something must be to be in such a rush. These people were far from the norm and i loved every second of it! thanks for reading and commenting!

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hecate666

Originally posted by nagabonar

I was just going to write something similar but you got there first.

LOL yes you guys, you can smoke at the gas station. i wasn't by the pumps or anything just in a place away where we can smoke. its right by the front door so when they came out thats how he saw me and asked to join!

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by WeRpeons

right, which is where this site has helped me to see whats really going on. There is some very great information flowing on here everyday, and some not so good. i didn't join here to spread lies and fear, i joined to get away from that lol! thanks for your interest and advice its well noted!

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by verschickter

i have been thinking this for the past two days! i would like to say it ended in a "y" i thought molly maybe but seeing that did spark a bell so maybe her name was Kerry

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Goldcurrent

well like i said in my OP he did stress the importance of the bill which can declair marshall law at anytime. his words were "i'm old and have no need to worry about it, but you have many years left"

and with that i am not saying "doom doom the earth is ending"

other than that these people gave off a really nice vibe, as i said early a "comfortable vibe" like you could tell them anything and know that they wouldnt judge nor go around telling others. Made me feel really good about myself when it was all said in done, heck it was two nights ago and i'm still feeling it now! thanks for reading and your comment!

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
thank you so much to everyone for commenting on this and helping me! its my first thread on here and im happy to see it hit two pages! Very nice welcome ATS!

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Warning: LANGUAGE

edit on 6/18/2012 by rtyfx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by johnnycashed

Your description reminded me of Kerry&Bill from project Camelot, because she just can´t shut her mouth and tries to complete every sentence for you.
Is it:

?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join