It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something strange is happening on ATS

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   

What is going on? Why are people suddenly feeling the urge to become fascists? Is it a new fad?
reply to post by darkbake

I think it's been brewing and originates in the schools and colleges.
Values clarification method (the government controlled schools are changing the values of our people, and making them think they came up with these solutions themselves). I would say they are effectively creating generations exactly as they intended to do.

Everyone has heard of The lifeboat story right.
There are 10 people in the lifeboat, the lifeboat only holds 9, who we going to throw out of the lifeboat?

Everyone's minds automatically start thinking, who am I going to throw out of the lifeboat?

By directing a problem in such a way, it is controlling the results....just like when students are given choices rather than be encouraged to come up with their own solutions.

The education system controls the universe of choices.

There are 10 people in the lifeboat, the lifeboat only holds 9, how can save everybody in the boat?

If it was said to come up with a solution, there would be hundreds of suggestions to save all 10 people. (But the goal is not to cause the children to think, so they are boxed into controlled solutions already chosen for them).

If the problem is in a box where a problem and choices are offered rather than encouraging people to come up with their own solutions, the solutions are controlled, and even though the student thinks they came up with their answer, they have not, the solution was given in the first place.
I think that is what we are seeing with these topics coming up, I think this is the direction the government desires and they are trying (effectively) to make gullible people (we are all so gullible) think that these choices are the only solutions to our problems.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Actually, people are becoming more tolerant of the crap being foisted upon them and all signs point to baby boomers as the culprits.

The younger generations always get crap from those who've been around longer.

My parents never taught me any of the crap that was quoted (nanny state, etc). I'd like to think that I'm one of the few exceptions in my age bracket (I'm 30, not sure what "generation" that is).

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   
[mor

there are serious behavior modifications leaning toward fascist-behavior in huge segments of the american population now due to the pseudo-legal covert psyops mass-condition/programming being implimented across broad spectrums of media and entertainment targeting primarily the post-babyboomer demographic. beware the future my friend. there is a very specific reason the elites have created an ugly populace..

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 05:02 PM
link   
So the feeling is that there is an increased need for freedom of speech "control" recently?
The MSM tactics are distracting us from an economic downturn, we've noticed that for sure.
You get click through from even the mindless political trolling so I'm not finding fault with that.
Notice they stay in their own threads for the most part?
Can't see filtering VPN connection requests to eliminate them if they are producing revenue.
Demographics change over time, along with interests and content choices.
The old ATS was more UFO and conspiracy oriented, but the cold war is fading into history and it doesn't sound as though after 20 years SO wants to run an online political trolling operation like George.
Could be a conspiracy afoot though so I'll be watching this thread for more evidence.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Slichter

Could be a conspiracy afoot though so I'll be watching this thread for more evidence.

You could be watching that thread for a long time, it’s been 8yrs since the last post.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 05:57 PM
link   
LOL, necro like a boss

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

LOL!

But it does seem relevant now, 8 yrs later. I like the responses too, I found the groupthink comment to be particularly interesting.

Thanks for bumping the thread Slitcher, s & f.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: geezlouise

I'm trying to catch up on these old threads before they disappear.
Darkbake might have been on to something back then that we didn't notice at the time.
In politics we were discussing DJT running for president here on ATS, but it was decided he would wait till 2016.
Big waste of bandwidth and space to start a new thread just to top post.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join