It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Example of Mass Arrests or A Corrupt Family Down On Their Luck?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
When I first heard this story at the beginning of March, I thought it was an example of the mass arrests, of the Illuminati being rooted out. It still may be, but here it is mid-June and there have been limited visible movements in that direction. Still, it is an interesting story for what it is and only signals positive changes.

A new county commissioner was sworn into office this week. She's a 36-year-old Yale educated attorney who will temporarily replace former commissioner Willie Gandara Jr. He is currently facing federal drug trafficking charges and has pleaded not guilty...

The Gandara name is well-known in his hometown of Socorro, Texas. The family owns land and has a prosperous recycling business. A Gandara currently sits on the town council. Willie Gandara Jr. and his father are both former mayors. Before his arrest, Willie Gandara Jr. was running for a seat in the Texas House of Representatives.

"There has been a tradition in that area and all along the Mexican border of the ‘patrone system,’" Blevins said. "One person or a few people within one family dominate the political system over a long period of time."

I think it goes beyond the patrone system, or maybe that fits, considering that the several of the Bush's consider Texas near and dear. And the Bush's are known to be drug dealers. This sounds like exactly how the Illuminati operate: infiltration and family domination. Within the same family: town council, 2 former mayors, and a house of representatives election. And corruption isn't too far behind with drug smuggling and:

Willie Gandara Sr. was indicted in 2010 on corruption charges while serving on the local school board. When he was mayor, a council member was charged with selling drugs to undercover cops in front of a local pizza place. A third Gandara faces corruption charges as the former superintendent of a school district in Chula Vista, California.

Source

Considering how many of them are or have recently been rooted out, is this an example of the "mass arrests" of Illuminati or just a corrupt political family on a run of bad luck?

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Corruption in politics.

You don't say.

No, must be an isolated event in Texas, for sure...

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

Nothing more than small time criminals getting what they have coming to them!

When you see big political names from the federal government and global banks being arrested, then we have a really good story!

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
The day that MSM actually puts out a real story where the criminal cabal we call government gets arrested for their misdeeds to the society that they swore to protect will be the day that humanity takes it's first step forward in making things a better placed. Their time is coming and they know it...The old saying that only god can judge me...Be ready for the public to judge you first.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
?????????? Didn't we nail Holdren with Fast and Furious?

OHHHHHHHHHH KInda sorta maybe.

I stand corrected. OH, Real Rackeering like Teamster types.

(Ducking) I LIKE the Teamsters....

Teamsters are in no way connected to Holdren. Shewwww Don't want to piss anyone off.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
No, a good example of what you are talking about would be this thread, the one about the Indictments of the Jesters! That would be like a bite out of Illuminati sickos!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join