It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Power of Motion (Is God motion?)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

calling self conscious relations, god is to kill true existence

obviously and definitely self conscious is not one wether from the begining or now, so what matter really as a result of the unit that constitute everything freedom interactions is not of god and nor one, but exclusively possible to perceive from conceiving right the present truth rights

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
the eternal motion you speak of is the action of what has been called spirit, the subtle animator that is like the wind or the river. this is not 'god' or tao however, it is the first aspect of its breath which is sourced from that which cannot be named, that which is beyond the manifest, the 'absolute'.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Qi Maker
the eternal motion you speak of is the action of what has been called spirit, the subtle animator that is like the wind or the river. this is not 'god' or tao however, it is the first aspect of its breath which is sourced from that which cannot be named, that which is beyond the manifest, the 'absolute'.

Ahhh ok i gotch ya.
see now this i can understand this makes sense.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Qi Maker

it is then a relative motion which is obviously seen, so not eternal nor motion, what u mean is movement value that could represent nothing objectively while it is actually superior to all motions existence
but this is a kind of subjective consideration that has nothing to do with truth, obviously again

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by absolutely
reply to post by Qi Maker

it is then a relative motion which is obviously seen, so not eternal nor motion, what u mean is movement value that could represent nothing objectively while it is actually superior to all motions existence
but this is a kind of subjective consideration that has nothing to do with truth, obviously again

See now i understand what your saying here, but are we talking about truth here or questioning if god is motion or not? I mean that is the question of the OP after all.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by absolutely
hypocrit animal, talking is positive free interaction based on objective existing fact agreed upon, never a reaction to insults in the means of puting u far below what u thought u got to urself in using whatever there

get out of the forum when u confuse it with chat, and since ur want to talk to others of ur level which are effectively existing in the world outside conscious expressions

im not confusing it with chat. you are replying to my posts and insulting me just because i ask questions. Does it insult you when people ask questions? im interested in what others have to say about this topic and you are ruining it.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
Most people refer to God as "Being". Everything is always in motion, even when it "appears" to just be staying "still". The atoms are still in motion and even at absolute zero degrees temperature, the waves of potential energy are still changing.

Everything goes back to "motion", "verb", or "action". Things are always changing form and the form is in the state of "being", "existing". Everything is movement.

Notice all of the word connected with "mov-/mot-" (movement)....

movement, motion, motivation, motive...

Movement is life. According to the Romans, everything has Anima (Soul), this is the same word in Animate, or Animation, which is movement.

When a circumstance moves you into taking an action, this is "motivation". It "moves" you. When someone is "moved" into an action, that causes another "motivation" (movement).

movement / motion / motivation is the actual force of life that most do not understand.

Yes, everything just "IS", however, what "IS"? Motion, to be and to exist is a motion as well. The nature of reality is the movement-motion-existence.

Motion is upstaged by time. Without time you have no way to measure motion and so does not exist except in the delusional context of time. Motion is a delusion. Time is delusion, a by-product of the denial of the only thing that is real. The anti-Truth.

edit on 17-6-2012 by rwfresh because: thing context

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   
here is a quote from this site rabbidavidcooper.com... , it's talking about Sansalphon, Metatrons brother.

"This angel takes all prayers every day and, as mentioned, weaves them into a gigantic crown. It then utters a charm, a secret name of God, magically sending the crown beyond all limits of this universe, which causes all the hosts of all the realms to be so astonished that they tremble, shake, and sing out: Holy! Holy! Holy! is the Lord of Hosts, the whole earth is filled with its glory!

As the crown reaches the Throne beyond all universes, the “foundation” and “wheels” of the Throne begin shaking and every part of the universe vibrates as every aspect of creation “speaks” out in a universal harmony praising creation and the life that goes with it.

From a kabbalistic perspective, this process is continuously occurring and is the source that sustains the unending motion of every bit of matter in the universe. Without this vibration, the universe as we know it would cease to exist. In modern terms, this is connected with string theory and the simple fact of physics that nothing exists at absolute zero, which is the hypothetical point at which all movement stops. We see here that prayer is viewed as a crucial element in sustaining the universe and Sandalphon is the medium through which prayer is communicated from “below” to “above.” "

so essentialy you are correct in one way but in another God may not be just motion. although it's interesting that the bible tells us "in the beginning there was the word "logos". " becuase words cuase vibrations wich can and do effect our reality, wich is also a basic concept in majik, hence speaking or intoning incantation's and invocation's. or evocation's.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by rwfresh

yea anti truth is those kind that run for any form of existing to catch, why? bc they love to run? no they hate running actually it is kind of rats run, in group not alone for smthg else
bc they love to catch else? no, they hate each others to an extent that they dont even recognize the concept of else being existing too
so why? bc they love the opportunity out of knowledge abuse, where u can keep what u know as smthg for u to possess its oppositions and at the same time jump to conquer existence by using knowledge to reverse it, as to invent a justification stating what exist being its opposite
knowledge abuse is knowing that if smthg exist its opposition would exist too

like since truth exist, lies are what make a living or life, why??

bc when truth exist then only relative true is objective existence while objective is only absolutely so cant b relative, then lies are absolute existence
bc since truth exist, it is impossible for objective existence to not exist

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by rwfresh

Most people refer to God as "Being". Everything is always in motion, even when it "appears" to just be staying "still". The atoms are still in motion and even at absolute zero degrees temperature, the waves of potential energy are still changing.

Everything goes back to "motion", "verb", or "action". Things are always changing form and the form is in the state of "being", "existing". Everything is movement.

Notice all of the word connected with "mov-/mot-" (movement)....

movement, motion, motivation, motive...

Movement is life. According to the Romans, everything has Anima (Soul), this is the same word in Animate, or Animation, which is movement.

When a circumstance moves you into taking an action, this is "motivation". It "moves" you. When someone is "moved" into an action, that causes another "motivation" (movement).

movement / motion / motivation is the actual force of life that most do not understand.

Yes, everything just "IS", however, what "IS"? Motion, to be and to exist is a motion as well. The nature of reality is the movement-motion-existence.

Motion is upstaged by time. Without time you have no way to measure motion and so does not exist except in the delusional context of time. Motion is a delusion. Time is delusion, a by-product of the denial of the only thing that is real. The anti-Truth.

So, because you don't believe in time, then motion can't exist either? You'll be conceptually back-filling forever my friend. Reality debunks you, so you declare reality to be nonexistent. I wish I was as much in charge as you think you are.

Why do you eat? Why do you sleep? Why do you drink water?

Clearly, you believe that you don't need to. Why do you bother with bathroom breaks? Why do you bother anyone with your ideas if you and your ideas and the rest of us don't actually exist?

Seriously. Why don't you prove any of this...but then you can't because according to you, this isn't even real. You're not even real. I'm not real. This post isn't real. It's all illusion, but then that doesn't make any sense because if everything is an illusion, then the illusion itself has nothing at all creating that illusion...which means that the illusion itself doesn't exist. Neither does the perceiving interpreter of the illusion. And that means that there's actually no illusion or perceiver of that illusion, so in essence, you've debunked yourself completely and logically cancelled your own premise completely out of existence.

Nice job.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

cmon noreaster u r much more intelligent then this, she or he said that what is real is the anti truth, which mean a recognition of reality

it is u that refuse to admit the hard way being the only way, truth way
and how that fact is the reason that make all existence evil while u insist to justify it being right somewhere

it is easy to invent notions such as time when u dont want to deal with what truly exist, everyone do that in a way or another

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by NorEaster

Originally posted by rwfresh

So, because you don't believe in time, then motion can't exist either? You'll be conceptually back-filling forever my friend. Reality debunks you, so you declare reality to be nonexistent. I wish I was as much in charge as you think you are.

Reality debunks everything that is not True. Correct. Which makes sense right?

re·al·i·ty/rēˈalətē/
Noun:

The world or the state of things as they actually exist, as opposed to an idealistic or notional idea of them: "he refuses to face reality".

If you believe your senses and your contemplation are accurately perceiving things as the actually exist than you will forever be confounded by what is actually Real.

"conceptually back-filling" is EFFORTLESS. It does not require anything from what is Real. If there is anything Real about me it is certainly not believing or attempting to understand things untrue. Those pursuits are left up to the by-product of denial.. and ARE that byproduct. No effort required. Do you work hard at "existing" in your "reality"? I don't. When you are delusional, delusion comes really easy.

Why do you eat? Why do you sleep? Why do you drink water?

Same reason you do.. No mystery there.

Clearly, you believe that you don't need to. Why do you bother with bathroom breaks? Why do you bother anyone with your ideas if you and your ideas and the rest of us don't actually exist?

Clearly? How so? Don't confuse yourself. What is true is that REALITY does not require ANYTHING of the unreal me to be True. Reality is the only thing that is Real and True. It is complete and whole. None of my unreal effort or denial makes any of that happen. If "I" didn't exist i am quite confident that Reality would persist eternally. That is very comforting to me. Whether i believe i need to eat or # has very little to do with Reality and Truth. It has a lot to do with the drama of my "life". But taking a # or eating requires little to no effort by me.

Seriously. Why don't you prove any of this...but then you can't because according to you, this isn't even real. You're not even real. I'm not real. This post isn't real. It's all illusion,

You ask for proof but none will be given. The Truth is right in front of you. It's frustrating to you because you think i am on some kind of mission to prove something to people. Like it's my responsibility to make YOU in particular understand what I'm saying. How can delusion prove delusion to delusion? Listen, if you are happy with your conclusions about what is going on then enjoy!

but then that doesn't make any sense because if everything is an illusion, then the illusion itself has nothing at all creating that illusion...which means that the illusion itself doesn't exist. Neither does the perceiving interpreter of the illusion. And that means that there's actually no illusion or perceiver of that illusion, so in essence, you've debunked yourself completely and logically cancelled your own premise completely out of existence.

Nice job.

You got me.. I guess you are right. Whatever you say is Real is real. Start with the basics. Hit the dictionary and go from there.

Prove time exists. Once you tire yourself out, then follow through with the ramifications.

edit on 18-6-2012 by rwfresh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Awareness never moves. Consciousness never moves.
Only the illusion appears to move but it is not real, it is transitory.

The real (reality) is constant and never changes or moves.

edit on 18-6-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Awareness always moves. Consciousness always moves
I perceive reality as an illusion, yet i am, i and it move, it is real

The real (reality) is constant and always changes and moves.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImaFungi

Awareness always moves. Consciousness always moves
I perceive reality as an illusion, yet i am, i and it move, it is real

The real (reality) is constant and always changes and moves.

Perhaps you should watch this and listen to what Peter Brown says.
youtu.be...

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

ive listend to these videos before.... I have played around with similar thoughts and concepts and ideas before,,,, but only played for fun.... never accepted these miniscule and follies of thoughts to be congruent to truth.,, you preach them like its your religion........ I do not know the truth,, and dont know how i can know it.... I think about philosophical things because it is exciting and fascinating and fun.... im ok with not knowing all there is to know about the true nature of reality because how can I,,,,, any time I think i know i can also assume i am most likely wrong,,, because i will never have enough data to be correct..

thats why science is the smartest and only reliable form of gaining knowledge...... science is atempting to engulf reality with awareness....... measure all points and objectively understand what each piece is,,, what it can do,,, hopefully where it came from,,, to understand ,,,, truly an accurate picture of reality,,, one that is difficult to accurately perceive with a humans limited power of instruments and measurement.
edit on 18-6-2012 by ImaFungi because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join