It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Various Clues That Point to the Real Possibility of Earth's 2012 Ascension into The 5D New Earth

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by DaemonD14

I really want to believe Dolores Cannon's acoounts of her hypnosis sessIons but I think she should at least provide more evidence of her hypnotic sessions, like video or audio tapes. Are we supposed to take at face value her reports of what people say during deep hypnosis, especially when they wake up noit remembering anything?

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by seenow

It really matters little if Cannon's accounts are accurate or not. The problem is that our minds are not accurate recorders of information. In fact it is possible to easily introduce false memories. It happens all of the time. People fantasize. People incorporate other commentaries into their memories. People make up stuff. The problem is that Canon's methods lead to results of little value.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Still waiting.
Why don't these folks come back and admit nothing happened? Is it so hard to admit you were wrong? No grand ascension, no space brothers or aliens in cloud ships came to rescue us and it was never real to begin with. Just scam artists vying for your money and attention.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Yes, living in peace and harmony, people should be ashamed for spreading such a message. Out debt enslavement materialistic status-grasping current paradigm is a much better way to live.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   
So far nothing has been offered to support this vague claim.

What we do know is that nothing happened regardless of which whimsical 2012 claim anyone ascribes to.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   
book marking for a read later
thanks

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   
If ascension happened all at once our brains would blow a circuit attempting to integrate the change. Perhaps 5D will take some time to assimilate. We've been living in the dark for so long, our eyes will need to adjust to the light.

Is this the new world we've been waiting for?

Why isn't ATS exploding with this info? One People's Trust and the return of Common Law

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

If she has tapes of these sessions why not release them and let people judge for themselves?

Actually I may be a victim of a false memory too. I have been checking the skies lately due to this site. Last night I noticed something strange. It was dark and I was stopped at a traffic light with my wife and I looked up and saw what appeared to be an aircraft with flashing lights in the sky. The weird thing was that it wasn't moving. It was in one spot! I kept looking at it for a few seconds and I actually saw a single row of windows sort of like a schoolbus. Right after that it started moving and my wife asked me what I was looking at. I told her and she accused me of losing my mind due to this whole Dolores Cannon craze I recently got into. Then the light changed and I drove away.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by DAVID64

I agree!

The emperors new clothes. Dec 21, 2012, she gives the date in all these videos and books--Are we to believe we were left behind? Or it happened but our minds implanted with false memory....or the obvious- IT DIDNT HAPPEN....no matter how many of DC books you bought. It didnt. Dolores lied to us or her clients under hypnosis told her what she wanted to hear.
edit on 10-1-2013 by spiritualgirl because: forgot something

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Utopia2012

Within recent history people have suggested that the "Gods" were actually extraterrestrials. This theory has been highlighted in a number of academic papers.

Grünschloß, Andreas (June 2006), ""Ancient Astronaut" Narrations: A Popular Discourse on Our Religious Past" The marburg journal of religion (Philipps University of Marburg, Germany)

That's not a scientific publication. Post a scientific paper that supports such a hypothesis.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join