It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is this?!? UFO fleet?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Hi.

Sorry if this is up already.

I didn't watch the whole video. I get tired of listening to other people talking nonsense on some of these videos.

Feel free to watch the whole video.

The part that intrigued me starts at 3:30. What is that?!? It sure looks like some type of ship(s).

Please look and let me know what you think.

edit on 17-6-2012 by cavalryscout because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-6-2012 by cavalryscout because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
no, its a bird fleet.
gees

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by cavalryscout

Well it's not exactly a "formation" so to speak. It has a little bit of structure but it could have easily been a bunch of birds or bats flying past... can't really makes any conclusions without examining it much closer.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
This is why no one in their right mind believes in UFOs.

The man is on Earth... something passes in front of the lens, and now it's a whole fleet of ships?

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
O!

Ooo!

Oooooo!

Fleets!

or somebody just
flushed the space toilet

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Now that is pretty interesting. Could be bats from the heat signature.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I'm more with the "birds" side on this one.

You know, Occams Razor and all.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
They are in silhouette, backlit by the moon, probably not too close, but not far away either, and less than two seconds in passing. could be anything.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
In my opinion whatever they were, they don't look like they are in space or even off the planet. They look much too close to be in space. I am going to have to say birds or even insects. Bats are a good explanation too, though they fly more in swoops and circles than a straight line. This is just my opinion though.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
yeah, may as well go ahead and tell everybody, it's the alien fleet and they're on their way. They emailed me a few weeks ago to say they were coming. Said they'd probably land around Wednesday and go ahead and take over the world. They've been putting it off and putting it off, but with Summer here now, they have more time to spare so they're going to get it taken care of before school starts back in the fall.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I believe I posted this a while back and got mostly 'it's a flock of birds/bats' although I totally disagree.
No proof will ever be enough or justified. Not saying this is proof per se, but there is no way Humans will ever agree in harmony about anything let alone this topic. And even if they saw this live and in person, they'd still disagree.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
They are not casting shadows below them.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I only see Moon craters, yes all lit dots just like on many Moon pictures their shape combined with the direction of the sun rays make them like lighter dots than the rest of the Moon.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
the telescope is so far zoomed in,,, zoomed far enough to see the moon that close,,, wouldnt anything low to earth i.e. birds or bats or bugs appear very large in the view? not so tiny and appearing closer to the moon then earth?

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
"ole Bill is just presenting the material". He said what it most likely is. Bats or birds. Of course ole Bill would really have you believe that it was a fleet of UFOs going around the moon. Ole Bill need to have another Pabst Blue Ribbon, and calm his butt down.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Those things zipped by like a speeding bullet.

Instead of bats, I'm going with supermans.

edit on 17-6-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

top topics

join