It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Footage of Alien Abduction

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Not sure if this has been posted yet, but I came across a rather long video on the front page of xfinity and managed to find a shortened one on YouTube (They also talked about a "flying serpent UFO" or something like that, but that one wasn't as impressive as this). So from what I remember is that the wife, you'll see on the right side of the video, had an experience of alien abduction and saw a UFO outside and woke up in an experiment room and she became severely distressed or something like that, so her husband, left side of the video, set up a camera to record, this is what happen, P.S. Its from a show called "Fact or Faked".

edit on 16-6-2012 by iLLest because: Embedding is disabled by the persons request, so just click on it then watch it on youtube. I apologize.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by iLLest

cant watch your video man. is there another link you can use?

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by inferno85
reply to post by iLLest

cant watch your video man. is there another link you can use?
previous video didnt show what i was talking about, link is up now. sorry about that

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
link is broken.

Help.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Why don't they move?!?

Crazy! If you read the comments on the youtube page you'll see the case has been investigated.

I don't know but I would just move and hope they don't follow.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
if being abducted wouldn't they be taken from above not underneath the bed? lol. i mean.......

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by OUTofSTEPwithTHEworld

How do you know? Are you an expert alien abduction guy?

Just kidding but they have to get them out of the house somehow so they can probe them.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Looks to me that the person went on all fours and removed something, dropped down, then got back onto the bed, moving over to the far side of the bed...away from the hole.

That's the way it looks for me.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Does anyone know why this video is kinda scary. It fits sleeps paralysis in a way. What if we simply start to wake back up before we're tossed back and they gotta i don't know, hit the kill switch or something. It could explain those that suffer from repeated patterns of it that can't be attributed to diet and health.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I'm not sure this is an alien abduction because it does not follow the Hollywood portrayal of any alien abduction I have seen. I have seen lots of movies and they always beam them up or come in through the door, drug them, and carry them out. Are we supposed to believe that this is an alien abduction simply because someone else labeled it so?

Here's the thing, there are several possibilities of what happened. It could have been a demonic abduction(they did say they have seen apparitions), It could have been a interdimensional shift( the men in black were there first, making it possible an anomaly was discovered. I would think they would show up during or just after not before), it could have been an alien abduction using a transporter type rather than a tractor type of beam, it could have been a subconscious teleportation due to an anomaly(as stated before), or it could have been a hoax.

Due to the fact that we do not know how or why this happened we can not automatically assume it to be alien in nature. yes it is a possibility, but I think we should look at all the angles before we automatically blame "Paul"(sorry had to do it)
edit on 16-6-2012 by Agarta because: added a line an puctuation

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Here is my problem with the video.

the person on the right hand side of the bed is abducted, supposedly. Now when they... deflate and are supposed to be gone. not in that room anymore, why does their side of the bed continue to move where their feet would have been?

Almost as if, they have sunken into the bed which doesnt seem like it would be that hard to do at all. Fact or Faked you say? ehhh. Im sure it would be very possible to duplicate, they are a tv show looking for ratings. an FBI agent said the video is genuine, yeah, the video IS genuine. What is on said video, thats a completely different matter.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by iLLest

The video you posted is old and busted, as well as a hoax.

Please use the ATS Search feature before attempting to post anything in the future.
If it's on Youtube, and has anything to do with aliens, abductions, or UFOs, there's strong chance it's been posted here, possibly several times, especially if it's more than one day old.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by iLLest

Thanks! I have seen this and believe this is Real! Thank GOD..they can atleast erase our memory! I am going after a Mufon Report in Southport, NC this Summer if I can make it down there. The Greys are messing with a Man and his Family near a Nuclear Plant there. The poor guy does not know what to do..I have his name and number on my cell phone..I told him that if I made it to the Long Beach area in NC..I wanted to meet him and his family.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by gostr

I didnt notice the feet area..but I do know that the Aliens are capable of this!

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   
lame. its a hoax, they just got a hole in the bed

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Interesting story, I've never seen this before. The bed thing could easily be hoaxed but the rest of the story is exactly what happens when you're involved with the alien phenomenon (whatever it is).

I mean the attention from the helicopters, the growling, knockings, presences in the house, etc. If they moved house it probably won't change, though the activity will probably die down in it's own time.

Personally, I find the noise (interference) in the video very spooky, but that's just me. I've seen stuff like that move around in RL.

Is this a proven hoax? If not, then dissing it is a waste of time, until some expert can explain why, or the family in question own up, or the TV show owns up. You can't just watch the footage, hear the story, and claim it's a hoax without a proper explanation, because this stuff really goes on.

I know a family who experienced the same type of thing, including an alien standing in the bed, not on it, but IN it, as if the bed weren't there, as if there was a merging of two places at once. Same with a craft that was landed in a field. The ploughed earth of the field seemed to have vanished to be replaced with a smooth flat lawn. Strange, but true.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by gostr

I thought the same thing but that foot can easily be her husbands foot. When you watch the video, that foot doesn't move and i wonder where her husband's other foot is seeing as how we see one. So.. not her foot but her husbands foot.

It's quiet in here too, lends more credence to the video. I'm waiting to see what the experts have to say.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I dont really believe the video, but I do believe in the event. I have read a good deal of books on the subject and anytime someone tries to record it, they seem to tamper with the film. Also your body doesnt just sink into a bed. I would imagine they walk you out. Most cases through a wall(portal i guess) All these stories can be uncovered through hypnosis most of the time.

Read communion..its pretty creepy

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Interesting...but this definately isn't footage of an alien abduction. Epic title fail. It's a video of something disappearing into a mattress...while under covers. In order for me to deny my ignorance, I'll have to read the interviews.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
At first I thought the foot belonged to the husband, but after watching it a couple of times I see it doesn't. But more importantly, I can't see a foot either.

If the lady is hiding down a hole in the bed, why would she go down and leave a foot anyway?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join