It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Experienced Telepathy?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I'm rather curious to find out if anyone else has had any experiences similar to mine. It started one day talking to a friend. He was sitting down at a table and I was standing on the other side looking down away from him. I hear him ask some question and I respond. The next thing out of his mouth was something along the lines of, "How'd you know that?" He seemed astounded and said, "I thought it, I didn't say it" to which I replied, "I clearly heard it."

Since that first experience, it's happened 3 or 4 more times over the course of 6 months. Two experiences were from the same person and they were some rather nasty thoughts haha. Made me kind of wish I wasn't hearing thoughts. It's the equivalent of clearly hearing someone talk except their mouth isn't moving and I've no idea whether this is due to my own personal evolution or it's happening everywhere as part of some 2012 consciousness shift.

As a precursor to telepathy, I noticed another phenomenen happening months before this started. With that same original friend, it was becoming common place for me to have a thought about a topic, never vocally mention it, and then he brings it up and starts talking about it unprompted. It's also happened vice-versa. We got in the habit of trying to establish who thought it first and being silly making remarks like, "quit stealing from my thought pool!"

So, has anyone else ever experienced anything like this?

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I have had these same experiences with a couple of my really close friends. I've always chalked it up to knowing each other so well (we've been friends for 10+ years) but it has always sort of freaked me out.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
well aren't brainwaves electrical. and when you think of a word like "dog" it activates and lights up a part of the brain specific for the word "dog".

for people to understand each other, it makes sense that the same part of the brain lights ups for everybody. when you say "dog" to someone who understands english, the part that lights up for "horse" would be off, so as to avoid confusion. since electricity travels at the speed of light, it is instantaneous.

now if someone is able to produce enough electricity when thinking of "dog" that it is able to trigger and activate someone close to them the same part of their brain that triggers the word "dog", they would have thought what you were thinking.

a wireless modem is technically electronic telepathy. or a cellphone.

maybe some people are more receptive to other people's electrical signals, and some people are like cell towers, producing strong electrical impulses.

edit on 16-6-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Jwest06

I experience it all the time...actually, I find it to be common to who I am. Don't be shocked, just open up and you will experience it even more on a wider basis

ETA
The true test to your telepathy will be the ability to pre-determine what "anyone" says or thinks before it leaves their mouth. Practice that with your friend and in the coming years take notice to whether you can achieve that on a level greater than with those you know.
edit on 6/16/12 by hathorschild because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by QUANTUMGR4V17Y

Could be that you've been friends for so long, but I personally chalk it up to being from the same origin of energy...ya know the saying..."don't I know you" or "haven't I seen you before".

These are the easiest ways to get "acquainted" with telepathy, however IMO, it's far more simple than that. I believe it just is and you have to practice it.

I don't have a 3 step guide on how to achieve it or anything like that...it just happens and when you identify it as intentional or at least acknowledge it, you'll be able to access it whenever you please. You will also be able to spot a liar/fraud a mile away, at least that seems to be what I hone in on...and I don't mean by use of a whetstone.

join