It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am supposed to relay this message

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by THEDUDE86

Thanks for the kind words.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

I don't think it is about saving the planet really. I think it is more about preparing to survive the cycle. Although not nuking the planet into oblivion would probably help

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Perhaps an ice age is exactly what we need. No sense trying to take over the world when you are struggling just for survival.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by cavalryscout

Prepare somehow I think. Keeping warm somehow would probably be the top priority. I am cutting and storing firewood for the woodburning stove. Hopefully the ocean don't spread too far, or my house will be under it

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I could be overlooking many options for sure.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by Unity_99

Perhaps an ice age is exactly what we need. No sense trying to take over the world when you are struggling just for survival.

Actually, not doing that, but being free of the controllers and living in joy is a far better idea. I don't see all those suffering already and praying for the new world, envisioning peace and happiness, needing any more hardships.

That is just dark side plans. They like people suffering and feed off of it.

Love and Happiness is where it is at.

Also, there is no time to envision anything but a waking up world, healing nature, because as we speak, there are countless victims of this annanuki cabal, in underground lairs, and dumbs, and in hidden places, who are being tortured beyond belief, and transhuman experiments that are sickening, and all these people require our awareness, so we can actually do the right thing, a clean sweep of all the planet and rescuing all who need rescuing.

So waking up and doing this is being responsible. We don't need any more delays or blocks to doing the right thing, and I would consider ice age a major block to helping them.

Most people who are waking up, will find themselves in the danger danger zones, and that is for a reason. They are to hold light and envision something far better.
edit on 17-6-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

I take it with a grain of salt. Afterall they believe some nutty religious things themselves

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by 3n19m470

Most "crazy" people I have met were at least interesting. Most are also very nice as well

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

Oh boy, I have found I have the same problem. This is not good!

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Shuye

That is a very good point.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Another doom and gloom ATS post spreading fear to those who may listen.

The world may well end tomorrow, but then again may not, but what good is it to worry? We all must live for the present because that is all we actually have. If this advanced being really did relay this message then they ought to know better in my opinion.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

It doesn't seem like your doing much cutting being on ATS and all writing
Wacked out posts. This whole conversation is redundant. I'm gonna go watch Bo hossler
Make history..

Peace out

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Nice story and that is what it is, a story. Maybe you should learn how to write books and publish some of these Stories, seems interesting. Maybe you need to add some things to make it sell. Nice Kitty tid bit story.
Do you think that this could be a good bedtime story to kiddies? I don't think it would cause anyone to have any nightmares. What cha thinkin.

edit on 17-6-2012 by cloaked4u because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-6-2012 by cloaked4u because: spell

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
That is exactly what Drunvalo Melchizedek says in thisvideos
edit on 17-6-2012 by RavenSpeaks because: bad link

edit on 17-6-2012 by RavenSpeaks because: again

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Thank you for this message.. We have needed someone like this to help give the message of the
gray for a long time... Thank you rael

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by sd211212

I only posted what I thought should be posted.

Is there more information that you could share with us? You seem to have deep compassion for the human race and I sincerely hope that you still have many more sane years here with us on this planet.

Long may you run.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

I always hate these threads and have openly criticized a few members. For some reason I actually believe the OP's story, you seem sincere and have a great amount of stars and flags as well as being a member on ATS since 2010...definitely not a troll.

Get well soon, focus on your health first before you worry about humanity. I wasted a great amount of my life dwelling on the future/past and never got to enjoy the present. I finally reached my conclusion a couple of months ago. If people don't want to be saved don't bother trying, It takes more than a man to save humanity. Wish you and your family the best.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join