It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Performing Magick and Breaking The Law – An Observation

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by nimbinned
reply to post by mr10k

I don't think debating with you will get very far. We are coming from 2 opposing positions.

My out of body/out of mind experiences are very real to me. I have spent most of my life discovering worlds beyond this one. I am what some would call a 'psychonaut'.

If you think I'm making this up, all well and good, but I would suggest you do some anthropological research and serious meditation practice before declaring that this 'realm' is the only one. We are indeed multi-dimensional spirit beings playing in a vast matrix of realities, subtle and not so subtle.

Thanks - Ned

It won't get far because you still fail to understand what I'm saying.

Debate is supposed to be between two opposing sides. Wouldn't make much sense for both sides to be agreeing with each other

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by nimbinned

It's a good way to vent my wrath. I'm just glad the law doesn't cover this subject. Most people don't believe in magic, so what's the harm of pouring all my hate into a string of death curses. I don't follow up on my work often, but I'm sure something is happening when the people I curse never come back into my life afterwards. I'm just glad the problem is solved. I thank the law everyday that it stays out of my religion or abuse thereof.

These realms exist for something, it seems some of us found a good use for them. these realms just keep eating my hatred until I'm thoroughly vented. It's a great way to clear the mind after dealing with a day of stupid people.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I do believe Magik/psychic people will do far more than my rifle could to stop TPTB.I just hope to save a life or 2

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   

My out of body/out of mind

Disagree with the first part. Totally agree with the second part.

I am what some would call a 'psychonaut'.

Yes, yes, count me as one of those in the some category.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

reply to post by Shirak

Thanks Shirak for sharing - pretty cool vid. Man - seeing that plasma ball gave me flash-backs to the hours and hours I would spend meditating on mine while locked away in my bedroom. Can you still get them ?

Have you seen the videos of people holding a lit flourescent tube under a power-line or tried it yourself ?

Peace - Ned

Yes they are only about 15 dollars from a radio shack or online.
They are very handy for emf manipulation training. Using an energy saver bulb you can become sensitive to emf and learn to redirect channel and anchor it away from the bulb. (As shown partially in the vid)
Powerlines emit radiant energy and using which can be measured and utilised.) Using devices such as plasma balls as a biofeedback device helps one learn to direct radiant energy in all its forms and learn focal techniques. The power of intention which is the basis or premise of this thread is what creates the construct pathways for direction of said forces.
The public laws are blissfully unawares of the true potential of humans. I suspect there are watchers out there who maintain a balance. Whether these are gov regulated or higher plane beings is outside of my knowledge base. As I said I suspect.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
My grandma used to tell me about the silver cord when I was very young. Said she'd seen it a few times...

Rumor has it that Bowie kept his hair and fingernail clippings in the fridge of Michael Lippman’s home where he was living then, so they could not fall into the hands of those he thought wished to put spells on him. Bowie constructed an altar in the living room and he graced the walls with various magick symbols which he handpainted. Candles burned around the clock, he regularly performed banishing rituals, and he protected his friends by drawing sigils on their hands. The seventeen-year-old Cameron Crowe allegedly found a stirred-up Bowie burning black candles against an aborted magical ritual during the LA period.

source: boingboing.net...
edit on 21-6-2012 by thisisnotaname because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join