It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baltic Sea UFO is a giant mushroom.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
nanopatentsandinnovations.blogspot.com...

These things look a lot like it and some make pathways on one side as they form. It would explain the burning if there is vents, but we have to remember these guys have a lot of experience and they say they have never seen anything like it.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by MerkabaMeditation

Originally posted by bluestreak53
It would be quite normal that the photos are poor quality if they are on a seabed covered by fine silt.

Oh, come on. A bunch of new dives and all we get is three new photos of very poor quality? If they took some more one could at least make a collage.

I was under the impression that a Documentary company paid for the whole dive, a lot of money. So clearly they should withhold most of the good stuff for the Doc. if they want any of their investment back.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I never thought anything really strange would come out of this, and I haven't really paid much attention to the story at all. I just wanted to say that I find it odd that the pictures that were shown look nothing like what I expected to see. It doesn't even appear to be the correct shape imo, and looks relatively small. Much smaller than what was seen on the radar scope.

Maybe there is an explanation for these things, and I am guessing there is, but I just found those things odd. I don't know what theses things are supposed to look like, therefore it is hard to say definitively. Anyone else share these suspicions? I'm not saying they're lying or anything, although it is not out of the realm of possibility.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I'm laughing my ass off here seriously....

Folks nothing to see here. There was no spaceship it was just a weather balloon.. I mean swamp gas.. I mean a fallen satelite... no wait its just a giant underwater mushroom... could be a rock... uh.. yeah mushroom.. nothing to see here.

What did you expect to be told... the truth? I mean come on. Even if it was a space ship this would be the story we got. Even if it was a underwater city.

Doesn't matter..

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
A giant mushroom my butt. They found something and don't want to tell us the truth about what it is.

edit on 6/16/2012 by rtyfx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123

Originally posted by Imtor

What annoyed me from the article you linked:

These guys are not a bunch of crazy UFO hunters, but ...

Gd damn retards who post these articles, do you see who is making all the topic look like a joke? Some clueless morons who put everyone dealing with that under the 'crazy' flag, Cluelessness and talking crap. THE WORST ENEMY of Intelligence, needs to be suppressed.

Unfortunately, Democracy that allows you even to show your Boobs and C*NT in public is the reason for such crappy lines existing on the internet. Cause everyone can write whatever they want.
edit on 16-6-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

If you just look at the facebook page, you must be blind not to see the "crazy" people on there (as well as on other, cough, several forums).

They found an "anomaly" at the bottom of the ocean (whatever it might be) - and the facebook page is full of remote viewing, NAZI UFOs and basically *each and everything* remotely having to do with UFOs and the paranormal.

No wonder that no serious scientist would touch the subject with a stick - this is SAD because the "object" could indeed be something of interest in many ways.

Any, by the way, many (most?) "UFO buffs" are indeed acting emotional, irrational and more like religious freaks as opposed to normal people who have an interest in the subject. From that P.O.V: the expression "crazy people" is often more than justified.

Serious scientists are touching this subject as they are analyzing the specimens the divers brought back. I guess that makes them crazy ufo religious nuts like the rest of the "normal" population.
edit on 16-6-2012 by GeisterFahrer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by IIILoserIII

Originally posted by merka
Where have the divers ever said that it is a giant mushroom?

The articles and the main source (ie ocean explorer webpage) say that it appeared more like a mushroom. That the stone was mushroom shaped.

Finally someone with a brain in this thread.

They said it was likely mushrooms connected to each other. This is what they have come up with so far. You wouldn't know that if you didn't watch the video or read the story's. Everyone posting has a brain here and many of them can read. Unlike recent posters others also have manners and common sense.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by rtyfx
A giant mushroom my butt. They found something and don't want to tell us the truth about what it is.

edit on 6/16/2012 by rtyfx because: (no reason given)

I considered this and certainly it is possible.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by iksose7

Please do remove or redirect if there is already a thread. Like I said I did use the best search engine on the internet and came up with nada.
Redirect to this thread that i started the other day. Cant blame you though, the ATS search engine never does me any favours

But at the end of the day its up to the mods what happens

edit on 16-6-2012 by iksose7 because: (no reason given)

Wow. Good find there iksose. Thanks for not freaking out. I apologize for taking your thread and wish to redirect to the above link. I gave you a S&F there.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   

The articles and the main source (ie ocean explorer webpage) say that it appeared more like a mushroom. That the stone was mushroom shaped.

The article in the OP seems to be jumping to conclusions over words of analogy and is just plain wrong - until we actually get information that it may well be a giant mushroom.

Right here. They are not talking about it's shape.

"first they thought it was just stone or a rock cliff, but after further observations, the object appeared more as a huge mushroom, rising 10-13 feet from the seabed, with rounded sides and edges.

They thought it was a stone or a rock cliff but then it didn't appear to be either of those at all. It appeared to be a giant mushroom - with rounded sides and edges. They did not say mushroom shaped, they said mushroom. And this WAS the title of the story -

Baltic Sea UFO Turns Out To Be A Giant Mushroom

I didn't change a thing. Maybe I should have edited the news story myself...?
edit on 16-6-2012 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

GIANT MUSHROOM???

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant

The article in the OP seems to be jumping to conclusions over words of analogy and is just plain wrong - until we actually get information that it may well be a giant mushroom.

Right here. They are not talking about it's shape.

"first they thought it was just stone or a rock cliff, but after further observations, the object appeared more as a huge mushroom, rising 10-13 feet from the seabed, with rounded sides and edges.

They thought it was a stone or a rock cliff but then it didn't appear to be either of those at all. It appeared to be a giant mushroom - with rounded sides and edges. They did not say mushroom shaped, they said mushroom. And this WAS the title of the story -

Baltic Sea UFO Turns Out To Be A Giant Mushroom

I didn't change a thing. Maybe I should have edited the news story myself...?
edit on 16-6-2012 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

so its not resting on the ocean floor?

its like ABOVE IT!!!

WOW.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by SoymilkAlaska

GIANT MUSHROOM???

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

That's what they are saying they think it resembles and might be. Of course everyone has ideas and it might not be that but it is one of a few theories. Check out this thread for additional info - started earlier by iksose7

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Well, the title of the thread is misleading as they only say it looks like a giant mushroom, not that it is one...

the object appeared more as a huge mushroom

From one of the link in the Op.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
Its stone ( maybe sandstone) that's mushroom shaped in appearance , it is not a giant mushroom .
Once again they release nondescript pictures of the thing to keep you all sucked in and retain an air of mystery over what is at the end of the day a rock or a collection of rocks .

What I can't work out is why this is still being posted in the Aliens and UFOs forum as we now know its neither Alien or a UFO .

UFO- Unidentified Fungal Object

Had to do it, but this is just rocks people. A lot of money and time to look at rocks.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   

thanks for being rude and no its not my hallucination, its called Alice in wonder land.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   

IT'S THE COLOR OUT OF SPACE!!!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join