It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange sounds in Denmark (6-16-2012)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Hi.

I haven't seen one of these videos lately.

It's amazing to me that there is no explanation for these sounds. There are all kinds of theories but no proof of what it really is which makes it even more interesting.

What do you think?

I think it has something to do with the magnetic field. I think these sounds are heard where our protective insulation is the weakest.

(Still working on my first cup of coffee so I'm sorry if this is sloppy.)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by cavalryscout
It's amazing to me that there is no explanation for these sounds.

There is an explanation: People have too much time on their hands and desperately want attention. So they create such fake videos, put them on Youtube, link to them and say "it's real"

Ever since that Ukraine video started it has become some sort of fad and the 'in thing' to do.

Against, just like in all the other Videos: That 'noise' is extremely loud, yet NOBODY except for the person filming it, seems to hear it. What? Did all the other people, who live in those houses vanish? Where they beamed away? If i hear such noise, i would check it out. All people react in this way, they are curious and want to see what's going on. Yet as said, in those video, it's always only the guy with the camera who even seems to hear something and that makes it perfectly clear it's a hoax.
(Of course also if those sounds were real, the media would talk about it, it would be all over Facebook and Twitter reported by hundreds of people - yet nothing happens)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by cavalryscout

It definitely sounds ominous! Problem is these videos are so easy to fake. Anyone with a video camera and some basic editing software could cook one up in an hour or so.

That being said this one does have a somewhat different sound to the rest. Most seemed to be a copy of the original Kiev video on which the noise sounded metallic (to me). This one sounds like something in pain?!?!

Personally I think it was mostly all a Hoax.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by ShadowAngel85

I have to admit after watching this video a couple times I'm starting to doubt it's real.

I don't think every video is a hoax.

The deal in Michigan is real enough that the Canadian Government is investigating.

No not all are hoaxes there is something going on but either 'they' :

A. don't know what it is.
B. are responsible and are keeping it secret for some reason.
C. know what it is but can't stop it and don't want to create a mass panic so they are keeping it a secret.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
One theory I notice from other accounts of these sounds is that they have something to do with the sun. Is it a coincidence that a solar flare has reached Earth today (www.spaceweather.com... "Double CME targets Earth")?

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anthony2
One theory I notice from other accounts of these sounds is that they have something to do with the sun. Is it a coincidence that a solar flare has reached Earth today (www.spaceweather.com... "Double CME targets Earth")?

The link doesn't work.

Try this.
www.spaceweather.com...

How can you tell it's a double CME?
edit on 16-6-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Ill keep saying it until im blue in the face. The same beings/lifeforms and AIs that inhabit the ships from the tether incident, and recently the moon video. Have been talking to me for years now. I damaged there ships though you would call me crazy if I told you how, your probably thinking im crazy now anyway. Your hearing them attempting to prove that they are real, the voices people hear from "schizophrenia" are them attempting to control or manipulate us because we intrude with our thoughts upon there perceptions. I dont know how to solve this, but im telling the truth, i heard the inflection of my name in that video above, its real. Maybe theres function behind why only certain people hear it, brainwaves maybe or something more biologicaly sophisticated to the transmission devices they use, for example, ive been able to record my voices, i hear them in the recording, but no one else can. Explain that for me. There are sounds that are made that we dont hear without technology and knowledge of them. these are those sounds.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthermantwo
Ill keep saying it until im blue in the face. The same beings/lifeforms and AIs that inhabit the ships from the tether incident, and recently the moon video. Have been talking to me for years now. I damaged there ships though you would call me crazy if I told you how, your probably thinking im crazy now anyway. Your hearing them attempting to prove that they are real, the voices people hear from "schizophrenia" are them attempting to control or manipulate us because we intrude with our thoughts upon there perceptions. I dont know how to solve this, but im telling the truth, i heard the inflection of my name in that video above, its real. Maybe theres function behind why only certain people hear it, brainwaves maybe or something more biologicaly sophisticated to the transmission devices they use, for example, ive been able to record my voices, i hear them in the recording, but no one else can. Explain that for me. There are sounds that are made that we dont hear without technology and knowledge of them. these are those sounds.

So how did you damage their ships?

Are they hostile?

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Well its kind of a long story, but ill condense it for you. I would aim my conciousness at technology i imagine and hold in my mind, and would make it break or fuse together, which suggests they have technology which can be turned on or off with thought commands, similar to our technology for handicapped people, microchips in the brain which interpret brain signals and send out a command. But these beings are more sophisticated, they use fields and beams that seemingly come out of thin air. The AI unit/s gave me authority to control there ships, youve seen them on the sun because I send them there. im trying to reduce the volume of their psychotronic telepathy system so I dont have to endure there constant madness. Its like there malfunctioning and confused about what to do with themselves because of this, i may have damaged a data storage device in the process. I know it sounds like im sending you b/s but its true. Ive had a battle with beings you could never have imagine existed, they just want to disconnect from me and fix themselves now. At least thats the bulk of what I hear each day when i make contact with them. Not all of these beings are hostile, but ive encountered most evil beings that intruded upon there technology and it scared me for months.
edit on 16-6-2012 by truthermantwo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo

Well, I'm just curious why they only choose certain people and not the ones that want to get contacted? Makes no sense.

Don't know how many times I've tried and I still haven't gotten a reply.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grifter81

It definitely sounds ominous! Problem is these videos are so easy to fake. Anyone with a video camera and some basic editing software could cook one up in an hour or so.

That being said this one does have a somewhat different sound to the rest. Most seemed to be a copy of the original Kiev video on which the noise sounded metallic (to me). This one sounds like something in pain?!?!

Personally I think it was mostly all a Hoax.

I think they are just trying to make a unique sound since the other sounds are all played out...I believe the whole masquerade shall end soon. Hope.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthermantwo

Credit to you when credit is due...you're really thinking outside the box!

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater

Originally posted by Anthony2

The link doesn't work.

Try this.
www.spaceweather.com...

How can you tell it's a double CME?

Thanks
Only going from what it says on the site, but it suggests that one CME was smaller and slower to arrive here, and the other was bigger and faster, and they amalgamated.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I have said this SO many times, but I will again I guess. These "godzilla" sounds are fake. However, there are sounds being heard which are real. Go to youtube and listen to some and you'll see that some are are a roaring or rumbilng sound. Almost like a volcano like sound or an earthquake rumble (not saying that's what it is ,but what it sounds like). I have heard those many times in the past year.....and many people I know. Those are real. Ignore the "trumpet" and "War of the World" sounding ones. When the original roaring sound in Florida was posted, it went viral (real one BTW)....and after that, there were many other recordings of it......and then there came a flood of videos where people were dubbing sound and making it more dramatic etc. Here's some which are the original "strange sound"... Here are some examples which sound like what I head.....once for almost an hour CONSTANT.

Here's the video from 2011 that started the whole thing and you can hear it's very different.

new topics

top topics

join