It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My First Thread

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Hello ATS, my name is Michael. This is my first post. I have been lurking here for several years now and decided now's as good a time as any other to join for real, and contribute, and comment and, hopefully, be a voice in the conversation that doesn't make you go, "Enough! Shut up already!"

When I first started reading ATS, I will admit, I was young and naive and ignorant about so much. I didn't know a whole lot about anything, especially outside the mainstream. Now, that I've been researching threads here, pretty much daily, I can say I am at least aware that there is so much I don't know.

I check ATS daily for news, let it be governmental corruption in the Political Madness forum, Abductions and ancient aliens in the...Alien and UFO forum, or about the New World Order (I suppose that finds its way into all of them more or less.) I really like it here. The views and opinion I read from a lot of the members here are phenomenal, and so different from what you'd in hear in, say, Grandpa's kitchen. And when I say this I mean it in the best possible way: I am a sponge.

I mean, believe me I have my own opinions, based on what I know, I'm a debater
But I am also young and humble enough that when I learn something factual that is contrary to what I thought or whatever, I have no shame in either somehow working it in to fit my views, or, more likely, adopt the information and adapt my way of thinking.

You guys have just opened my eyes to so much, and I really am appreciative that I live in an age where learning all this so easily is possible.

Anyway, I feel like I'm going in circles, so, I'm going to be done. Looking forward to more insight and knowledge.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by LittleJuniorMe

Welcome to ATS young sir , and I am honoured to give you your first flag.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS watch out for trolls stomping about .

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Welcome LittleJuniorMe

Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice, you will find numerous threads to choose from to add your thoughts to. Once you have achieved the minimum of 20 post replies, you will be able to create your own threads in their appropriate areas & additionally send & receive messages to fellow ATS members.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First )
Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Hey New Members!! Come here if you need advice
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics

*** Please have fun, ATS at times is like a rollercoaster ride! But be aware if you act in an uncivil-like manner, use profanity, troll, intentionally spread a hoax and/or get verbally abusive, you will be removed off the ride by a Moderator. This is for your safety, & also for those both young and old on the ride with you.

So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS
Just make sure you don’t go down too far down the rabbit hole

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Stay clear of charlatan nonsense who steer you away from the facts
Or better still study both sides of the coin.
You will learn much young jedi peace may the truth be with you or find you.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trillium

Welcome to ATS
Just make sure you don’t go down too far down the rabbit hole

Rabbit hater!

Welcome to the site, young sir!

new topics

top topics

join