It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adam Sandler = AWFUL

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I would have no business being a movie critic. I tend to love most movies. Adam Sandler still makes me laugh. As does Jim Carrey, Mike Myers, Will Farrel and all the other actors named here. I would still pay to see their movies as I always have.

In the end, that is the beauty of being human and having opinions. For the actors you don't like, there are others you do. And evidently, there are a lot of people who still like them or they wouldn't be making more movies - regardless of connections.

However, the person I absolutely can't stand is Tracy Morgan.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
George Clooney is the worst! He always has the same facial expression. 'The American' was one of the worst movies I've watched in my life.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Mr. Sandler's humor is an acquired taste. Specifically, Zohan. How he got that financed in Hollywood, to me, was a miracle as it had some serious political undertones, as in the Israelis and Palestinians getting together. It was a Romeo and Juliet moment with a happy ending.

But, it was very difficult sitting through it.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
What do you expect from the guy who's broken the record for most Razzie nominations (winning 10 out of 11...not bad eh LOL)

As for those saying Jim Carrey is not funny, I find him hilarious..Although my uncle hates him.

I'd say he is an aquired taste. You just need to understand his kind of humour.

At the same time, Jim Carrey has had some pretty decent films..

Especially if you compare it to Mr. Sandler's.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Here on ATS we got the doom and gloom to keep people controlled. Hell, we even have the celebrity threads. Come on you "awake" people. Come, come to our humble abode while we milk you for profits.

www.worthofweb.com...

Moo moooooo.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kang69
Here on ATS we got the doom and gloom to keep people controlled. Hell, we even have the celebrity threads. Come on you "awake" people. Come, come to our humble abode while we milk you for profits.

www.worthofweb.com...

Moo moooooo.

Kang69, I totally agree with the part where you contributed and said Adam Sandler is a really, really bad actor that is overrated and not very funny.

It's in the rant forum chachi. You must take your Cinnamon Toast Crunch too serious in the morning.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by InTheFlesh1980

I don't eat that mercury filled #. We all know he's a # actor. Is there a conspiracy here? Does this involve any critical thinking at all? No. You know what this is? Yahoo comment section on the celebrity page. Who gives a crap about this man anyway? We all know he sucks, why insult everyone's intelligence with this illogical crap?

What's the conspiracy here? Is he going to be in another bad film? Probably. Who gives a #?

I have yet to understand anybody on this website. Go to the mods if you want to make a celebrity page.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   

I agree. He sucks. I don't know why anyone watches his movies? I've heard he is a really nice guy though, so people deciding to use him for film projects might tend to overlook the fact he is weird looking, not funny and can't act worth a damn.

edit on 16-6-2012 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kang69

I don't eat that mercury filled #. We all know he's a # actor. Is there a conspiracy here? Does this involve any critical thinking at all? No. You know what this is? Yahoo comment section on the celebrity page. Who gives a crap about this man anyway? We all know he sucks, why insult everyone's intelligence with this illogical crap?

What's the conspiracy here? Is he going to be in another bad film? Probably. Who gives a #?

I have yet to understand anybody on this website. Go to the mods if you want to make a celebrity page.

Who are you to tell anybody what to do?

He is in rant section and that is what it's for - not your profanity and imbecilic raving.

Let's call this the...

WE CAN'T STAND ADAM SANDLER - ANTI-FAN CLUB!

I hate him too and glad to get that off my chest.
Whether you like it or not...well to use your own words:

Who gives a crap about this man anyway?

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Y'all are just now figuring this out?

He's been awful for his entire misbegotten career. Why people keep casting him in movies in quite beyond my understanding...

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Here's a USAToday review of his latest crappy movie:

'That's My Boy' is an Adam Sandler stinker

A few choice highlights:

For some reason, Sandler is hellbent on perpetuating and repurposing his annoying brand of moronic, preadolescent schtick. Worse, his lowbrow comedies seem to be sinking ever lower.

Contortionist strippers, a bridal gown soiled by vomit and semen, a randy granny, a violent priest, poop jokes and an extended incest gag figure into this unfunny gross-out fest.

That's My Boy is beyond bad. It's two hours of non-stop wince-inducing misfires, punctuated by Sandler's distinctively grating voice. It's a nearly intolerable experience.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
YOU CAN DO IT!!!

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I watched That's My Boy yesterday in theatres. It was so messed up! But pretty funny in my opinion. It's only for the gross minded people, that's all what I have to say. You either love him or you hate him.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Flag and star just because of the title of the OP's thread. I believe that this type of humor is partially responsible for the dumbing down of America.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
You know, and that little Andy kid is annoying too. How is this decided to be the "comedy" worth seeing!? For the love of, where's the illuminati when you need them?? Did I misspell that?

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by kat2684
The best movie he did was 'The Wedding Singer' had he stayed on that path, he would of been much better off.

edit on 16-6-2012 by kat2684 because: (no reason given)

I liked The Water Boy

Adam Sandlers ok.
Will Farrell though, I have never seen a movie hes been in that I liked.
edit on 16-6-2012 by Juggernog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I am not a huge fan, but I love him in "50 First Dates". He is funny and tender, not to mention inventive in his pursuit of Drew Barrymore. Fun movie

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Juggernog

I enjoyed Will Ferrell on the Tim and Eric Awesome Show.

Great Job!

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   

The one I can't stand is Will Ferrell. He is just NOT funny. Instead of making his comedy look spontaneous, he always has this look on his face that implies, "I am about to do/say something funny. Get ready for it. Here it comes. BAM! There it is!" It doesn't work.

He's right up there with Conan O'brien. NOT funny, EVER!

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by nightstalker78

One Zohan was enough.

But Click and Happy Gilmore were good one every other year is okay. I don't try to keep it a daily or weekly habbit. LOL I can waste my own time thank you. just like a good friend.... you need a break every once in awhile.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join