It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tracking bracelets could further dehumanize American education.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
How far will the elite go to control us all. Bill and Melinda Gates have a solution for our children.

Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation funding research into bracelets that track mental, emotional responses

Video to story

Link to story here: What is the real agenda behind tracking bracelets?

"Why do they want bracelets with wireless sensors for children and teachers that can gauge physiological reactions?" asked Diane Ravitch, an education expert and Research Professor of Education at New York University (NYU), who is skeptical of the Gates Foundation's intent with the research. "What's the purpose of this research? I don't understand what those bracelets are for. Still don't."

Based on the Gates Foundation's other agendas, it is not too far of a stretch to assume that tracking bracelets could one day be used to weed out students or teachers that do not buy into the vaccine agenda, for instance, or those that oppose phony environmental hoaxes such as global warming. By monitoring what is being taught and how students respond to it, Big Brother could theoretically read the human mind in real time, which has some fairly disturbing implications.

How long will it be before schools begin requiring that students link up to the system via tracking bracelets so that authorities can essentially monitor and control human thought? Will the bracelets one day be modified to deliver an electric zap to students that get out of line, or that diverge from the information being taught to them? There truly is a brave, new world before us, and the Gates Foundation is helping to pave the way directly to it.

ATS, What ya think?
edit on 15-6-2012 by DaphneApollo because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-6-2012 by DaphneApollo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by DaphneApollo

Sounds like a new polygraph machine to me...huge marketability for politics stats and probably entertainment. Maybe a new console controller?
Thx for post.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Hello?!!!

Can you say Mood Ring?

The 'stone' of a mood ring is really a hollow quartz or glass shell containing thermotropic liquid crystals. Modern mood jewelry is usually made from a flat strip of liquid crystals with a protective coating. The crystals respond to changes in temperature by twisting. The twisting changes their molecular structure, which alters the wavelengths of light that are absorbed or reflected. 'Wavelengths of light' is another way of saying 'color', so when the temperature of the liquid crystals changes, so does their color.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

Thanks for the response. No, not a mood ring.

We are/will be further linked up to a system of control through our computer systems.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
While its horrific, what makes me even more furious is the lack of response from the people, not just US, the whole planet is affected. Who is standing up and yelling HELL NO, OVER MY DEAD BODY! Making those phone calls and not holding back on the anger and words, all the way up, including the police stations. This should be their daily bread by now. Where is the huge outcry?

And it will be not happening my children, over our dead bodies.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
While its horrific, what makes me even more furious is the lack of response from the people, not just US, the whole planet is affected. Who is standing up and yelling HELL NO, OVER MY DEAD BODY! Making those phone calls and not holding back on the anger and words, all the way up, including the police stations. This should be their daily bread by now. Where is the huge outcry?

We once thought TSA body scanners would trigger public awareness and revolt...but it hasn't. These bracelets will do the same thing.

edit on 16-6-2012 by Visitor2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Just run a commercial with Kim Kardashian wearing one (make them fashionable) and the idiots will buy in. Hell they will even pay for them.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
This is very upsetting to my pet rock.

PS stay away from pet rocks they breed like rabbits,
I now have acres of rocks.

edit on 16-6-2012 by Gmoneycricket because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Visitor2012

We once thought TSA body scanners would trigger public awareness and revolt...but it hasn't. These bracelets will do the same thing.

edit on 16-6-2012 by Visitor2012 because: (no reason given)

And as long as there are people like you saying **** like that, that will be the case. Consider this: "The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy". That's from the book Illusions: The Adventures of a Reluctant Messiah by Richard Bach. I think I probably read that a dozen times when in my teens. You might want to have a look at some of his books.

No one is going to hand you your freedom. You have it all the time. It's up to you to exercise it. Take it out of your pocket and put it on the table. Use it.

Why do you sit around waiting for others to rise up in revolution? Why do you feel like it requires an uprising or armed conflict to make changes? Simply do this: Choose for yourself. Let others make their choices.

There have been quite a lot of things written here about a lot of things that cause a great deal of discontent all over the world. People respond with exactly that sort of passive, pass-the-buck response that you issued in your reply. If you all rise up and fight about any single thing, you will be seen as a threat and will be dealt with in a similar manner. Why do this? Why invite the wrath of this totalitarian government? Do it on your own with every single choice made being yours alone - because it's morally right to do so - and let others live as their morals determine is correct for them.

With every passing moment goes an opportunity to initiate change in your life. The first change could be owning who and what you are. Be that person. Be that change.
edit on 16/6/2012 by CosmicEgg because: i am endowed with such powers to do so at will.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaphneApollo
reply to post by newcovenant

Thanks for the response. No, not a mood ring.

We are/will be further linked up to a system of control through our computer systems.

We already are. It's all about algorithms now....and the money of course.
Maybe it's money we should get rid of, and go back to trading for things?

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   

i dont have kids but when i do i sure as hell dont want them to be controlled by some elitest who thinks they know whats right for my kid when they dont even know their name or who they are. this is ridiculous and i hope it just stays as a thought and never into reality

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
You know, for all intents and purposes, this is thoughtpolice.

They just keep rolling in dystopia and too many people accept it on the grounds that it's actually a good idea. What do people use for intelligence? And no one can say that the Gates' are not aware of the malevolent side of their little project.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by inferno85

i dont have kids but when i do i sure as hell dont want them to be controlled by some elitest who thinks they know whats right for my kid when they dont even know their name or who they are. this is ridiculous and i hope it just stays as a thought and never into reality

Agreed.....

This was just disturbing to me. Some schools already scan finger prints for lunch accounts, it's madness!

Now they figure out another way to get to us, through our children. They've already tried to dumb us down through Public Schools, now, they want to monitor the new and upcoming sheep.

We should all just go back to sleep and Let Bill Gates show us the way to the new frontier

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Well, I know for a fact You will be Yelling HELL NO! This man (Bill) needs to STOP ALREADY!

Bill Gates helped fund the Svalbard Seed Vault with non-GMO seeds, I know you know this already. Then he turned around and helped fund MONSANTO !!!!! W-H-A-T T-H-E H-E-L-L ?????

Now, Unity, He's at it again.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicEgg

And no one can say that the Gates' are not aware of the malevolent side of their little project.

I'm beginning to think the man has sold his soul to the Devil. Does he belong to Bohemian Grove?

HMMM !!!! I'll have to research that one.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Amazing. I have no specific commentary on the stupidity of this entire idea because it would probably be too profane to post on this message board.

www.gatesfoundation.org...

This is the website for the Gates foundation and there is a phone number listed under "Main Office" on the front page. If you care so much for the well-being of this country, call or email and complain about this atrocity.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   
They are not that smart to pull off something like that.... They might THINK about it, and wonder the possibilities. But we will be flying in cars before they could figure out how to make this work. I'd trust a $5 mood ring before anything that comes out of their lab

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   
This news is not surprising given the Gates' projects. Why couldn't you just stick to crappy operating systems Bill? This man has an evil agenda I believe. No good can come of this. Imagine being given detention for having ill thoughts about the teacher. I'm sure the technology is more advanced than is being told.

This reminds me of my first thread I made on ats, which bombed
miserably. (In retrospect I didn't write it very well) Anyway it was about ”synthetic telepathy” that the army had developed.

Great, I still can't make links that show up properly
, here it is copy and pasted:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

And the article from the thread: www.msnbc.msn.com...

The Army grant to researchers at University of California, Irvine, Carnegie Mellon University and the University of Maryland has two objectives. The first is to compose a message using, as D'Zmura puts it, "that little voice in your head."

The second part is to send that message to a particular individual or object (like a radio), also just with the power of thought. Once the message reaches the recipient, it could be read as text or as a voice mail.

The synthetic telepathy sounds like its from the same tree as these ”emotion sensors” in the op. I don't know how much more of this desire to have control of our every movement and desire to know our every thought I can take, just reading about it is bad enough. Good post OP, flag & star, i'm going to take action on this, with enough protest it will not come to fruition......until it becomes law.

edit on 6/18/2012 by Miss Sile because: spelli..g

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Miss Sile

You mean something like this?

The entire military and all the web around it needs to be dissolved in vats of acid, then nuked. That might almost put an end to them.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicEgg
reply to post by Miss Sile

You mean something like this?

The entire military and all the web around it needs to be dissolved in vats of acid, then nuked. That might almost put an end to them.

Wow CosmicEgg, that is some crazy article. The real scary thing is that whatever technology we know about, there is more advanced and secret technology that is being used. I can see this ” voice of god” being used in an end times scenario. Same with the emotion bracelet in the OP. Everything's coming together folks, one human violation at a time.

new topics

top topics

join