It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we all crazy? I dont belive so.But just a shout to ats members,ty all for ur info and giving out

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Well let me start by saying fairly new to the whole conspiracy thing.I to must admit that i never gave much thought to any of this kinda stuff when i was a little bit younger.But what pushed me in to try to see all sides of every story,is everyone i know is so caught up in there day to day BS that really no 1 to vent to or challenge my opinions or ideas.Ok so i try talking to people about the stuff i see on diffrent news outlets like here at ATS and others.They all say im crazy and im paranoid none of this stuff is true ,why would goverment lie to us or have a secret agenda about stuff.But there is so much info out there i feel that my friends and family do not wanna even attempt to absorb any alternative info. Nope they say fox news or cnn will tell me what i need to know.Its so frustrating when there is clearly all kinds of stuff happening everywhere that does not get reported in MSM. Anyone got any advice on how to just grab there attention long enough to get them intrested? I'm not trying to make them believe what i believe but just to show them that there is more in this world than just your job or ur game systems or cellphones or nightclubs,etc. Any input you guys got would be much appreciated and good luck and keep up all the great uploads of info.. peace with every1.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
It's hard being conflicted between your strong inner voice and all the outside voices around you.
You know in your heart some of these conspiracies are true, but others suffering from cognitive dissonance can't comprehend these concepts in their hearts, mostly because they are disconnected from the heart.

And they've probably seen this public service announcement on the idiot box too many times...

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
It's a mistake.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Your best approach imo is to find a MSM video or report on something that is 'strange'. If they see it with their own eyes from a source they trust it will be easier for them to accept.

Like this....

or this...

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
If you sit them down long enough to watch '9/11 Blueprint for Truth' it will give them a clear smack in face that we have a problem video.google.com...#

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by intheknow29

I try to be subtle. Little hints.
I think when you try and push theorys onto people who are unaware of the real things around them, they shut down.
Be subtle and if they want to know more they will look on their own.

edit on 15-6-2012 by SilentE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by SilentE

thank you that sounds like a better way when i get talking its kinda overwelming im a blabber so ill def try to bring it down a few notches just most of this stuff gets me fired up. great advice . and great advice from every1 else as well much appreciated.

top topics

join